ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Correct!!!

Confirmed!! eh?

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 05, 2013

on my see - the USDJPY will become to probably more to bulls again - today, if that 100.40 also was could be break up by buyer = yes, take action to buy will be better then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The market response to the economic plan of the Abe government is quite clear. Now for UsdJpy doors are towards 97.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 06, 2013

the USDJPY more to look down again if truly the seller also can move again bellow the 98.96. look, at the morning today, we see that 98.96 was break down by seller, and yes, if next price can break down again to 98.96 = take action to sell is still good act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

UsdJpy continues its work of normalization. In my opinion, it is not yet the time of the bears, the oscillators are close to the oversold and so I would go long in area 97.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 07, 2013

I see - for USDJPY - this more look to still down + good for sell again - but, with using fib level, for sell, make sure first that 95.90 had can be break down by next seller, ok. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Our forecast has been completely centered. The oscillators are telling us that area 97 will resist at the moment.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, June 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

on USDJPY also was formed a nice bulls pinbar - yes, this more look good for buy then if price candle can still move above the level price 95.90 then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 10, 2013

the price till now for USDJPY on still look bulls - for me if the candle still can move above the 97.79 = take a look for nice buy = good plan today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Bad data coming from the Japanese trade balance. At this point the market is clinging to the hope of an intervention from the BOJ tomorrow with new measures aimed to weaken JPY.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 11, 2013

more price on USDJPY on bulls - look, if the 99.28 also can be break up by next buyer - that’s time for better buy, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 12, 2013

for USDJPY - also still look on down bearish - the yesterday candle look nice bearish strong momentum. and good for look sell today if 95.59 was could be break by next seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

If the month of June should close at this level we would have a monthly bearish engulfing pattern on UsdJpy, a bad signal for the markets.

It’s June 12th, unless you guys are from the future…?

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 13, 2013

most price on USDJPY is down trend = bearish. look to the daily chart = i see - sell op is better then here - with make sure 95.14 also was can be break by next seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Achieved the objectives of this wave 4 on UsdJpy: at 93.57 the third wave is retraced at 38.2%… I will close my short positions for now.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 14, 2013

this still on down trend although with weak move. for this USDJPY - i just want say that we also must be careful about price pullback up bulls if 96.11 can be break again by buyer group. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, June 15, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

the bearish on still can probably play here then - but please note - that strong seller only probably happen with good down if seller on USDJPY then can truly break down to bellow the intraday low at 93.78. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 17, 2013

for this USDJPY - price on still down trend = and yes, if next seller can also break down to level price 93.98 again = take additional sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.