ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, July 30, 2013

be aware with price just flat on this USDJPY. i can say nice down here if 97.63 can be break down seller. but, on other side, we also can pay attention for nice bulls correction if buyer breakout that 98.33. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, July 31, 2013

the USDJPY can more down and good sell if next seller here also break to bellow the line price 97.75. ok, make a plan sell is better act today here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, August 01, 2013

nice bulls and look good for buy if next USDJPY break to above the 98.53. ok, let’s see first, brother. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, August 02, 2013

wow, so nice bull at yesterday = and today i see USDJPY still can bulls continuation if that intraday high 99.57 also can be break up by buyer. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I think EurJpy will still be in a sideway trend in August, with the ambition to reach the top of 125. After all, August is one of the two best months of the year for Jpy.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 4, 2013

this look still bull. then if USDJPY also can move up on above intraday high 99.57 = take action and choose as buyer is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, August 5, 2013

now, the USDJPY still on it’s flat / consolidation area. price still move near that pivot 99.30. we can wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The slow but inexorable decline of UsdJpy is going on. It will be possible to enter long after reaching the 200-days moving average of 93.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, August 6, 2013

trend on still down - - as long as price on USDJPY move bellow 98.18 = today we can prepare to take sell op too here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The seasonality of August is doing its job well and I am looking for EurJpy at 125….

The cut in government spending of $ 62 billion announced by Japan is positive for Jpy… I would keep the short open on EurJpy and UsdJpy with target 125 and 94.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, August 9, 2013

for this USDJPY can up to bulls and good buy then if next buyer also move up and then break to above the line 96.93. ok let see and be ready to be buyer, brother’s. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, August 12, 2013

now price still move flat and no good for buy or sell. the USDJPY is still flat near the pivot 96.54. ignore this pair is better now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Not very exciting news for the Japanese economy :
FOREX-Yen rises as disappointing Japan GDP dents risk sentiment | Reuters
Another devaluation of Jpy will be necessary.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, August 14, 2013

if USDJPY then can move to above last intraday high at 98.34 = of course, that condition i good probably price to continue bulls trend. if that happen, make a ready to take buy op is good act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, August 15, 2013

flat but can continue to bull if this USDJPY can move again to above the 98.42. ok let see and be ready to take buy if that 98.42 truly was break by buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, August 16, 2013

price on move down and good for sell if USDJPY then can break to bellow the line fibo 97.06. as we know that 97.06 is the important level fib that if that 97.06 can be break down = yes, take action for additional sell op is better today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The favorable seasonality ends with the month of August and after that, long UsdJpy with a greater tranquility.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 18, 2013

the down trend can probably nice play again here if truly next price on USDJPY can move again to bellow the line 97.06. ok let see and be ready to take sell again here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, August 19, 2013

tcci at daily tf (that use average 20 day period) look bull and i see if next candle can able move above 97.77 on this USDJPY = buy op still good plan, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.