ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

it broke thru 82.82
massive breakout now!
im only making +30 pips now
will make more from the trend
maybe a hundred or two more

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bulls on still here but weak. I say weak because the price now on was move on near that so strong supply zone (83.25). So, just wait and see for the price candle reaction = it’s more better action for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 14, 2012

The USDJPY on look more probably to bulls - we can see - if the resistance at 83.67 can be break up by strong bulls candle then = Yes - search again for buy is better. I see - the big trend still on support this bulls continuation. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

This pair on look more bearish after we see the first touch price on it’s so nice supply zone at price 83.96 on several candle ago. On my see - if we plan for long term = search for sell with SL above that supply 83.96 = wise action. :slight_smile:

Regards.

thanks for the news

Monday, December 17, 2012

The USDJPY on more to probably bearish. We see as long as buyer can not up again more to that 123.6 fibo at price 84.41 = search for sell better (with use Stoploss for this sell plan on max. above that 123.6 fibo 84.41). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

For USDJPY - this loom still to probably pullback to down bearish as long as the buyer still can not up again more to that so strong supply zone at 84.36. On simple say - if we want to take sell OP here = just make sure to set SL on above that supply zone at 84.36. :slight_smile:

Regards.

nice …
I put a buy position until 70 pips up

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nice bulls. And look more bulls + good for Buy OP = If on today move; the price (buyer) also can break up to that 84.36. On simple say - just wait and see for break up price to that 84.36 = for start search new buy (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The sideways still play here. Price till now on still move bellow that resistance (bellow price 84.61). Just be aware, and for better action = wait and see is good idea for now here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Price on sideways near / bellow that nearest resistance 84.61. Just wait and see = it’s more better idea to take for now (of course). Till now, no nice candle price action here (I see this with use 4H TF). So, wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

maybe Monday or Tuesday the price may touch 84.61 …

Saturday, December 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The sideways still play here, just wait and see - it’s more better idea of course. I see - this clear that price till the closed price this week still move near the 23.6 fib (84.29) = Just wait and see, it’s more better choice. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 24, 2012

This pair (till now) = still on probably more bulls but weak. Then - this bulls look more strong and good for make a new buy OP if then buyer here can break up to more that resistance line at price 84.61. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (analysis price for next price - start move)

For USDJPY - this look to be more bulls. And I see, as long as the price then can still move above that resistance 84.61 = Yes, make plan again for still search buy OP here = is better decision. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bulls on still nice play here. I see - max. bulls that on this pair can probably touch to near the strong supply at 85.35. Of course - for now, make search for buy op with TP not more 85.35 = better decision. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I have a question :slight_smile:

how do u know there is strong supply or ( sell orders ) if that’s what u mean, at 85.35 ? :slight_smile: thanks fyi

also when u say buy op, what does op mean ? tia

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The price here also on still sideways - we see the price difficult to more up that resistance 85.72. But, of course - for next probably price move, we can search for additional buy OP here if truly that resistance 85.72 can be break up too by strong buyer. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 28, 2012

So nice bulls. This bulls was triggered by the price candle (buyer) that can break up again to that so strong supply zone / resistance at 85.87. Make plan to still search buy with SL max. on bellow that ex. resistance (SL bellow price 85.87) is better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Price on still look sideways as long as the price still can move above that 23.6 fib (85.96). Just wait and see with this sideways with so small price candle move. And of course - if then seller was break more down to that 23.6 fib (85.96) with strong candle bearish movement - make plan for search sell is better then. :slight_smile:

Regards.