[-ForexPhantom-] Daily Crossover System

yeah man… i entered it yesterday at 1.5170 short, now still -8 pips. We on the same boat now… lol

may i know what are the pairs that you currently watch out for?

i got 10 pairs here.

EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURAUD.

Hi master, I am currently monitoring about 16 pairs. Many of the pairs are so closely correlated that it is pointless to try and follow them. I am trying to determine which pairs to watch.:confused:

I’ve mainly been watching the majors as they provide the most intraday movements in terms of price action and ranges.

As an update:

EUR/AUD trade from earlier: 0.1 lots was left running after closing the 0.1 for 50pips. This 0.1 lots moved far enough to lock in 22pips profit. Thus the overall trade was:

EUR/AUD 0.1 lots closed at +50pips
EUR/AUD 0.1 lots closed at +22pips

Currently sitting at -60 on the AUD/USD short; am hoping for a good reversal however will stick to the 200pip hardstop and see how it fairs in this trade. Lets hope it doesn’t go that bad.

Also have NZD/JPY short @ 65.891 (200pip SL and 75pip TS).

my usdjpy closed trade after hitting stop loss of 100 pips… sigh… another loss.

my euraud had also closed trade after hitting the TS of 75 pips, but i dun understand why it closed. I do a buy trade of 1.6298 but the Stop loss is 1.6311 after setting the TS. And nw still got profit? why is it so?

Nw got two pending losing pips:

AUDUSD (-90 pips)
EURCHF (-9 pips)

Soul, u also monitoring 16 pairs? NZDJPY wasnt in my watch list cause is not in my majors…wah… NZDJPY spread is 8 pips… that is a lot

The profit you’re seeing is due to that trailing stop which helped us. Price moved more than 75 pips at one point in our favour, thus the trailing stop was activated. It stays 75pips behind our positive position but when the distance goes less than 75 pips, the stop loss stays there. Because we moved more than 75 pips, the stop loss moves above our entry price therefore we don’t lose any money but in fact make some pips.

I currently have 10 pairs im watching: GBPJPY/EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDJPY/EURGBP/EURJPY/USDCAD/GBPCHF/EURAUD/AUDUSD.

If I notice another pair performs better I will consider switching one out. Too many charts open can be overwhelming. I’m also looking at getting a second monitor in my setup because of multiple systems I watch/test. It’ll help space things out :p.

Watching this EURGBP chart, setting up for the cross soon.

EDIT: Psychological level 0.9300 broken going short, if holds entry is confirmed.

EDIT(2): Short entry confirmed;

EURGBP SHORT @ 0.92999, 200pip HS and 75pip TS.

bro, but my EURGBP haven cross yet…

anyway these are my pending now:

EURCHF short: +1 pips
AUDUSD short: -88 pips
NZDJPY short: +2 pips

hi all.

Just enter a long trade for EURGBP at 1.6004 with MACD cross over…take a look

can u post up your chart, mine looks like forming for a short :confused:

ok ok, now I got it, u are talking abt GU instead of EG, rite :slight_smile:

I think he is On EG, I have the same short on demo @.9330 but I doubt its going far any time soon :stuck_out_tongue:

however Gu is on the top of a channel and I’m expecting it to drop, but watch if it break 161.00!!!

sorry… type error… i mean GBPUSD instead of EURGBP…

sorry about it… now getting around +40 pips, but nzdjpy and audusd still losing quite a huge sum of pips… think never gonna come back for this two pairs.

Yeah I’m actually quite dissapointed in the open trades I’ve made so far. All three I have running are in losses and have yet to hit a stop. Here’s the update:

AUDUSD Short @ -151pips :eek:
EURGBP Short @ -18pips:(
NZDUSD @-100 pips.

Don’t know what happened but I think I’m not going to place any new trades and let these run to see what happens. After each closes out depending on profit/loss I’ll go back and see how this can be avoided. Every seeming cross reversed COMPLETELY so I’ll be looking into preventative measures.

Maybe it’s just a bad run but this is major drawdown if seriously considering using this system live. Quite unhappy :frowning:

bro, u can put one more indicator, called Gann Hilo for ur daily chart… u can based on that for confirmed entry which is what i found out…

hi guys… i just did a short for EURGBP at 0.9154…

Still have other 3 trades going on…

GBPUSD earning around 251 pips at the moment
EURCHF earning 37 pips at the moment
AUDUSD -130 pips at the moment
NZDJPY -127 pips at the moment

Think both AUDUSD and NZDJPY have to cut losses as i think it wont come back to postive…

Could you post a chart of how you’re using the GannHiLo to help filter out entries and confirm them?

I’ve woken up to a nice result on the EURGBP however the two other trads (NZDJPY and AUDUSD are still losing quite a lot). The 200 pip hardstop functioned well for the EURGBP so hopefully the same will occur with these two losing trades at the moment.

The plus side shows EURGBP locked in +75pips so that’s one more winning trade for the books. The amount of time it stayed negative made me anxious. I’ll be watching the two other pairs closely now to see how the 200pip hardstop fairs in their situations.

Will also be watching the USDCAD for a long entry. See chart below.

Hi soul, i wont encourage going long entry yet. i just wait for tomorrow morning (GMT 8+) to see how is the signal…

I will post the screen later… now going back home… thanks

Agreed. The losing trades so far were entered too early, too anxious to get in on the first sign. I’ll just be watching it for now, will wait for a definite cross before I enter. The trade would also be against quite a strong bearish trend so it may just be a fakeout right now.

The AUD/USD trade that has gone quite high into the negative may have a reason for doing so. Read this short thread for some insight. Seems as though news and economic issues played a large part in this trade going against us till now.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/30259-any-words-wisdom-aud-usd-jump-over-last-few-days.html