[-ForexPhantom-] Daily Crossover System

Hi Soul, i have uploaded two charts - AUDUSD and EURCHF (One indicate a good signal - EURCHF and one indicate a bad signal - AUDUSD).

Of course, both Technical analysis and Fundamental Analysis plays a part in the ups and downs of the pairs…

That’s interesting, I’ll be adding it to my charts and seeing the results. Would have saved the AUDUSD trade from being entered.

Thanks for the heads up!

An update on the USDCAD; no entry made, price has retraced a bit and there is no distinct cross. Will keep watching it and when I get back to the charts I’ll add GannHiLo to help out.

no problem man! anything, we just share it here. treat it like an experience so that we can learn more!

by the way, i add some entries (signal) in the icy thread… take a look

Looks like that systems doing pretty well for raking in some quick pips.

Could you explain more on how you’re using the GannHiLo for your trading? I see it would help but don’t have my head around how to make trades based on certain situations. Your pictures helped but maybe just a when to take the trade if conditions are met to go long/short etc?

Thanks!

Just woke up in the morning, and found my AUDUSD and NZDJPY closed due to SL… both actually hit the 200 pips stop losses… anyway i know what happens… so i can avoid it next time. So current pending are as below

GBPUSD earning around 330 pips at the moment
EURCHF earning around 1 pips at the moment
EURGBP getting a -4 pips at the moment

Bro soul, i will post the screen shots at the other thread in another 2 hours… cos i now preparing for work… it is 751am here… and is going to rain soon…

haha theres no rush, your help is much appreciated! And that GannHiLo looks like it may have saved two of my bad trades so I look forward to seeing how you’ve used it.

The NZDJPY trade also closed out at the -200SL but lesson learned, with that GannHiLo it would have been avoided.

Currently sitting on:

AUDUSD @-170pips (also would have been avoided with the G.H.L indicator
EURGBP @ +144pips

I’ve added the GannHiLo indicator to all my charts so I think it’s smart to have it as a part of this system.

Update: the AUDUSD has now his the Hardstop and closed out. Glad we learned something from those last two losers.

I’ve been thinking about the open EURGBP trade and seeing as the weekend coming up and being +175pips, I may close out the trade instead of risking a volatile after-weekend open.

Any thoughts on the idea?

ya… i think can close the EURGBP before the weekend and can save up the swap fee as well.

I be waiting for another few hours then i see how. I still got one trade EURCHF still losing 20 pips. But i will monitor it later in a few hours before to see whether to close or to let it run.

just did a long for USDCAD @ 1.0398 for daily chart… Same setting… with SL 200 pips and TS 75 pips.

Still took the trade with GannHiLo above the candles? Looks like a reversal is taking place but do you take each cross case by case to see whether to take it or not?

hmmm… how come urs Gann Hilo and mine is different? mine is already below the candle… i cant upload the screen shot as i am now in a fast food restaurant and they disabled the uploading part…

If you havent closed it it, close half of that trade and lock in 75pip on the remaning. I have the same trade Setting at 215+(demo).
I say that becaus the price just grossed under GANN(daily), give it a chance and it might go to 89.00 area. as long as you lock in profit you got nothing to lose!

You huys might be using different brokers, each broker have a different open time for the candels!

I’m using IBFX demo at the moment. Times are in GMT. When you get a chance, please do post an image of the chart you’ve got, I may be getting false signals :frowning:

Hi, just came back… my USDCAD print screeen is as follow…but i think as at now, it retrace back a bit… i forgot to reference it to H4 for better confirmation, but is still ok if you leave it…

Here’s my current USDCAD. My indicator shows no where close for some reason.

I guess we’ll see where it goes.

Update on the trade from earlier. I closed half my position on the EURGBP for +181 pips manually to save some profits. I’ll be holding the other half over the weekend and we’ll see how it progresses over the next week. When a trailing stop has already been active locking in +125pips.

Hi All. This is my first post on this thread. I am new to forex - 2 months - and have been trading this system on a micro account with moderate sucess for about a month - im about £20 up - yippee.

Thing is ive been using moving averages crossing on the chart - come someone tell me how to get my macd indicator to look like it does on the posts here because on my mt4 it looks completely different with lots of vertical lines like an oscilator.

also if anyone could help with good signals / bad signals - is it better to trade only when the cross is in the direction of the trend ?

thanks everyone - happy trading !

Hi EFX1985, You will find a zip file on the initial post for the system by Forex Phantom. It has the MACD set up the way you need it.

ty but how do i add that to metatrader