[-ForexPhantom-] Daily Crossover System

well my audcad is 70 pips at the mo :60: sorry too tired to add a image last night of that one.

also my eurbgp is -10 pips but thats nothing.

gbpusd found support at 1.5200 so looks like my 2 trades could still reach my t/p of 1.5300.

could anyone recommend a live micro account? there’s soooo many!

Hi darthfrancis,

Hotforex is good. I have an account with them. I am a newbie here. I studied the system today and here are the trades I have taken -

EURCHF – 17TH JULY – BUY
AUDUSD – 17TH JULY – SELL
NZDUSD – 17TH JULY – SELL
AUDCHF – 17TH JULY – SELL
PALLADIUM – 17TH JULY - SELL
USDCAD – 17TH JULY - BUY

Keeping fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

hi vicass thanks for the advice i’ll check it later.

and good luck on your trades :slight_smile:

ok so update from me just sold audcad for 80 pips profit was hitting 0.9506 a know level of support and I fancied a win :wink:

also my eurgbp is looking good with 62 pips so far and also showing some signals to sell for those who haven’t yet. have a look…

morning all, so anyone having any successful trades today with the forexphantom daily crossover system?
its hotter than an iron on your face.

I was following the thread much earlier in its infancy and commend Phantom for keeping it alive. Has a stop loss been added to trading or is it up to the discretion of the user? Or even when the MA’s cross back in the opposite direction?

hi soul, yeah I read this thread from page 1. took me awhile lol. after 3 weeks i’m overall 250 pips up. I can’t say about others but i’ve played around with stops had the gbpusd go against me 400 pips to make a profit on it today by 50 pips, held for 2 weeks with no stops but as its only demo i know i would of probably not held my nerve so well with real money on the table. but for me I like ot use know levels of support and resistance to gauge my stops and t/p with a R/R 1:1 and higher (mostly higher). And with the MA cross wait for it to be heading in the direction you want to trade. Adding a SHI channel helps alot for entering and exiting. And RSI just for a divergence indicatior.

But never forgetting Price action speaks loudest.

But you knew that soul :wink:

Thanks bud. I’ll follow along because the system fits my schedule perfectly haha :slight_smile: happy pipping

Yeah me too stuck in the 9-5 routine. Only get an hour to look at graphs in the night. though I prefer the set and leave approach as i tend to play around with trades and this helps me sit on my hands. Have you found any other good swing trading methods in your travels soul?

I’ve never really had the patience for swing trading until recently it’s become harder for me to sit at the computer during a trading session like NY or London. So I came back here after remembering being interested quite early on. Hopefully it can pay off and I can forget about day trading and just do this on the side once a day.

Yeah swing trading definetly requires stronger discipline than intraday. And I have to hold my hands up and played around with entries, stops and t/p to my avail. I’m doing a 10 part webinar with a academy that teaches counter retail trading so hopefully learn some nuggets from that to apply to the overall swing strategy. But go through the basics with support resistance, channels, trends, triangles, ATR and fib and you can make your own strategy just there. :wink:

so here’s my latest crossover trade currently trading 3 others just using price action and levels oh and the force so hopefully its strong in me

anyway currently sell usdjpy at 99.48

Hi Darth

Please enlighten me as to a SHI channel.

Thanks

Quick update:

I had a family emergency and had to leave town for 1 week. My opened trades went negative and I had to take a loss on 2 trades. Silly because they were positive before I had left. :-/

Anyone know of any good android apps for Forex?

hey wh7766 basically it auto sets a channel with the data provided. It is somewhere here on the thread. Tried uploading it for you but it comes up with an error. sorry.

sorry to here that FP! everything ok now? Shame about your trades if you cannot manage them prob best to set easy achieved t/p.

So are you looking for a trading app? If so Oando is pretty good

ok so update on my uj trade made 121 pips! yeah.

So here my latest trades

YEP SELLING UJ again open 98.20

and

UC sell at 1.4290

had an amazing week trading, bagged a 11% gain and 448 pips. total of 697 pips in 4 weeks!

There is a current cross occuring on usdchf, eurusd and usdcad. I’ve bought in.

Also closed my aususd,gbpusd and gbpchf to avoid the advance adv gdp q/q only to find it would of increased my wins by over 100 pips per trade grrr. Think I will just listen to price action instead of fundementals.

Anyway Congrats to FP for being nominated for July’s best strategy!!! Make sure you all vote for him.

That’s terrific! I’m very happy for you! :slight_smile:

I also had no idea I was nominated for July. So thanks for letting me know! And personally, I just want to help people, so these awards are rewarding only in the sense that perhaps I can help more people.

Best,
-ForexPhantom-

Alright FP,

I have MT4 and I can’t get the MA onto the MACD, they always stay over the Candles. I go to ‘apply to first indicators data’ but it doesn’t work. it’s driving me mental.

Thanks for your time!