ForexSwingTrading MWF EUR/USD Predictions

In today’s EUR/USD Forecast I am looking for the cycle to turn down. It has broken below the 1.3675 level which makes me think that it is starting to break down. However the range is looking very small and thus I think for the time being movement may be limited. So with that said I would recommend standing aside. There is some potential upside left as well as a lot of sideways movement before the drop.

In Today’s EUR/USD forecast I’m wishing all of my American subscribers a happy Independence Day. Well the EUR/USD did fall as I predicted on Wednesday, unfortunately it happened quicker than I’d anticipated and I wasn’t able to take advantage of it. There may be some more left to the down side, but unless the status of the daily chart turns more bearish there’s not enough left for me to enter a trade and since today is Friday I’m going to say stand aside.

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the cycle to reverse to the upside. However I would like to see price break 1.3594 to confirm that the cycle is up first. Then ideally I would like price to pullback to 1.3580 to enter. However things may not play out that way and price could just blast up through the 1.3594 entry point.

Hi,
Good analysis , i like that post.
Thank you

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the pair to continue moving higher. I would like to see a pullback to the 1.3590 level before it reverses. I’ll look for this to happen between 14:30 to 18:30 (GMT+ 7).

Trade Review- In Monday’s Forecast I said
“However I would like to see price break 1.3594 to confirm that the cycle is up first. Then ideally I would like price to pullback to 1.3580 to enter. However things may not play out that way and price could just blast up through the 1.3594 entry point.”

As you can see I called the entry correctly, and then we got a pullback, but only to 1.3585. The pair did move up, but not as much as I would have liked it to. I ended up making about 8 pips. I closed because I didn’t like the VSA on the 4 hr chart.

That was great trade man . congrats :slight_smile:

In today’s EUR/USD Forecast I am still looking for the pair to move higher. Although I was surprised to see the pair take such a big drop yesterday the cycle does still appear to be to the upside. I am looking for the pair to reverse around the 1.3595 level. I am looking for this to happen between 11:00 to 13:00 or 17:00 to 19:00 (GMT+7)

Trade Review- On Wednesday I said-
“In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the pair to continue moving higher. I would like to see a pullback to the 1.3590 level before it reverses. I’ll look for this to happen between 14:30 to 18:30 (GMT+ 7).”

I was about 10 Pips off on the price, but the move started up at around 18:30 and I was correct on the direction.

Good point , i will keep an eye on the market . thanks

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. There isn’t a lot of volatility in the market at the moment either on the 4 hr. or on the Daily chart. This may change later on but I don’t see any clear signals. The cycle is still up and as volatility increases I will be looking for long signals.

Yes i agree with you Kiasucapital , It is better to keep eye on the pair and wait.
thank you

In today’s EUR/USD Forecast I am going to look for the pair to cycle back up. There could be some more downside, but I’m going to set a buy stop order at 1.35729 with a 25 pip stop loss. I will look for the pair to make a move between 15:30 and 21:30 (GMT +7).

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. The down cycle has completed and there should be some movement to the upside. The problem is that the daily chart has become bearish which means the cycle up will likely be short and not have a lot of meat on it. So I will wait for the cycle up to complete next week and then look for trades to the down side.

Trade Review- Wednesday I said-
“In today’s EUR/USD Forecast I am going to look for the pair to cycle back up. There could be some more downside, but I’m going to set a buy stop order at 1.35729 with a 25 pip stop loss. I will look for the pair to make a move between 15:30 and 21:30 (GMT +7).”

Clearly I got this one wrong. Looking back on it I misread the cycles and Thursday the 10th was the top of the cycle the 11th was a retrace back up (I thought this was the bottom of the cycle) and the 14th was a continuation down. Fortunately since I was using a buy stop order this trade never triggered I stayed clear of this.

For today’s EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. As I said last week I am expecting the pair to still move up a bit, but there isn’t enough potential to make it worth the risk. Also there is a chance that the cycle may be complete, but I am waiting for my smart money indicator to become overbought before taking any action.

If the pair makes it to the 1.3570-80 level I might consider shorting it from there if everything looks right. This might happen between 16:00-18:00 (GMT+7) but then again it might not start dropping until tomorrow, we’ll have to wait and see.

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the pair to reverse to the upside as I believe that we will have a short cycle down. As I had anticipated we had a short cycle, which completed on the 21st, which moved for about 60 pips.

It has since dropped about 90 pips. Since my daily charts say that the market is in a strong bearish mode, I would normally think that it has a bit farther to run. However my smart money indicator on the daily chart is saying that the pair is over sold, which generally means the cycle will be shortened and this pair has the potential to move up.

I would like to first see the pair break the 1.3470 level and pull back to give me some confirmation of this. It does however appear that we are in an accumulation phase. I will look for the move to take place someplace between 19:00 to 21:00 (GMT +7)

In today’s EUR/USD Forecast I am still looking for the pair to move up. More precisely I would like to see it pull back then move up.
This does look like an accumulation phase to me, but the reversal has taken a lot longer than I’d anticipated. VSA, seasonals, my smart money indie and cycle analysis are all saying up.

I am looking for a pullback to the 1.3438 area for an entry. There’s a good chance that it won’t pullback this far, and I’ll miss entry but that is the safe area for me.

I am looking for the move to take place between 15:30-17:30, which is a bit late in the day for me since it’s a Friday.

Great analysis and i will be watching the pair at that time, thank you.

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am still looking for the pair to move up. I thought it would move at least a bit last week, but it seems to have stalled. All indicators say up however. I called at an entry for 1.3438 last Friday, but in retrospect I should have said 1.3429 which is where the ADR (average daily range was). The pair hit bottom at 1.3424 so if you are still in this trade I would say hold onto it.

I am looking for a potential move to occur between 14:00 and 17:30 (GMT +7).

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am still for the pair to move up. We have been stuck in a trading range since last week and the pair has dropped more than I anticipated. If you were stopped out of the entry at 1.3438 I would say stand aside and don’t re-enter the trade. If you are still in the trade I would say to continue holding it.

I’m not terribly happy with the price action but all indicators are still up. I have VSA, my smart money indicator, seasonals and the cycle all saying the same thing.

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. I do believe that a bottom may be forming, but we still haven’t seen climactic selling volume on the daily charts, which means I am lacking confirmation of the bottom despite all other indicators saying up.

I was stopped out of the long position that I entered a few days ago as the market continued to drop.

In today’s EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the pair to pullback and then push up. I would like to see it first drop to the 1.3890 area before pushing back up.

I will look for this to occur between 12:30 and and 17:00 or 20:00 to 22:00 (GMT +7)