Free signals

Sorry about my bad english,…In the last six years I went through several difficulties to achieve pull some profit from forex trading … think finally reached my goal … I found a strategy that makes a profit without big risk … I thought I’d share here in this forum and try help people … here are some links that I have accounts in myfxbook, … if there some people interested in receiving these signals, … I will share them here daily at 1 gmt.

all four accounts are the same strategy, but with … tp and sl different … each to choose the one that best suits you.

I will wait a few days for comments, … if we have 20,…30,…traders interested in this signals, … will start posting here in early November.

sl,…100,…tp,…50 System | Myfxbook

sl,…65,…tp,…50 System | Myfxbook

sl,…100,…tp,…100 System | Myfxbook

sl,… ATR System | Myfxbook

looks good. I looked at the myfxbook. good results

yep,…real good,…im trading this strategy in my real account since 16 august,…untill today 109% profit with DD,…19.89%

Which one do you use for your live account?

not bad result. keep it up!!

im glad to see only one trader needs help,…soo,.does not make sense to be put here the signals only for one trader,…i will help him by skype,…good luck too all.

Hi I’m new to forex trading and need some help learning how to trade reading ebooks are confusing me more and make no sense at all.

hi,…the only thing i can do for you is give my signals to you,…check the accounts in myfxbook,…see if you like

@artic118, I would like to try your signals too, mate. Why don’t you post it here for a few days? Some people should appreciate it for sure.
Thanks in advance.

hey dude that looks very promising. why dont u post the signals

i was waiting 2 weeks for people to give my signals,…because only one trader want same help,…im helping him by skype,…artic118
does not make sense to be put here the signals only for 2,…3 traders,…if we get more people for the signals,…i will start post the signals evry day at 24 gmt

I would just like to add that I’m interested in the signals as well.

If you still don’t want to share your signals here (and I repeat, as soon as you start, a lot of people will give a chance) , please, contact me on Skype or tell me where I can find it to try. Thanks again.

Hi artic118. I am interested in the signals and learn how you go about identifying the trades.

Thanks

I will only give my signals,…sorry, … I will not teach my strategy

The best way to learn is to formulate your own trades and then confirm them by seeing how others are trading (like these signals).

Hi, I’m new too and interested in it.

great job, we’re waiting for the signals.
Thanks.

I will post here the signals on Monday at 24 gmt, … my time is very limited, …because typically the time of the signals I’m working Besides my 2 real accounts have more 6 demo accounts in tests, … at the moment I’m just helping a trader, …forex1, …will he help put here the signals , …the signs are posted every day till 23.55 gmt, …and should entering the market at 24gmt, no questions asked,There will be no signs on Sunday and Friday, …

the signs will be provided,ex,.
eurusd, …buy, …
gbpusd, …buy
usdchf, …sell

each trader should choose sl and tp that suits you, my advice will be the sl 100 and tp 50, …but each one will be free to choose what you want, …myfxbook accounts has to have an idea of what to choose.

all trades are close only if the sl or tp are trigered,…on friday before the market close,…all trades are closed for the weekend.

thats all,.sorry about my bad english.

Hi I’m very interested as well. Did you say you will post signals everyday at 12:00am or just on Monday ? Thanks