Free signals

signals will be provided from Monday to Thursday, …untill 23.55gmt,…you have to enter the market at 24gmt.

Brilliant thanks. One more question, if I am in on a trade from Monday. Do I close it out no matter what the situation before Tuesdays signals or let them run if they are still live and haven’t hit the profit or loss figure?

all trades are closed by tp or sl,…or in the end off the week,…friday before the market close.

So it’s not Sunday at 23:55 gmt and place the trade 24:00 gmt which is Monday morning

monday 23.55gmt,…i will put the signals,…enter the market at 24gmt.

watchlist.

Hi artic118

Are you 1 or 2 hours behind south Africa

2 hours behind south Africa

within a few hours I’ll post here the first signals, … hope evry one starts in demo, … to gain confidence with the system and feel comfortable, with forex … you never know what can happen, from experience … a few years ago … i was trading a strattegie for several months with good results and from one moment to another, … crashed,…soo please becarfull.

MM … I’m using both my real accounts is 0.01lots for each 300$ of balance, … but everyone is free to do what you feel most comfortable.

signals for today,…11/11/2013

aud/jpy,…sell
gbp/cad,…buy
gbp/nzd,…buy
usd/cad,…buy

At what price mate

did you read all the thread,…???,…if you read,…you know,.,…at what price

Thanks Artic118

Aus/Jpy reached my take profit.

Looking forward to your next signals.

I’m still holding on to them and right now aud is up 21 pips and us/cad is up 27 pips! Looks great for now. And I forgot to add tp and sl before since it is a practice account I just wanted to look at it. But now set at 30 tp and 50 sl

in the moment,…gbp/cad,…reach stop lose,…gbp/nzd, aud/jpy,…reach take profit,…usd/cad,…still running 25 pips in profit.

signals for today,…12/11/2013

aud/chf,…sell
eur/aud,…buy
nzd/cad,…sell
nzd/usd,…sell

one thing i Forget to explain,…always check the spreads with your brooker,…if is more than 7,…8 pips in spread,…dont trade that pair.

Hello everyone,

I went in on eur/aud and nzd/usd with tp 50 and sl 100. I’m still in at a slight loss at the moment. How are everyone else doing?

[QUOTE=“Mesh4321;565074”]Hello everyone, I went in on eur/aud and nzd/usd with tp 50 and sl 100. I’m still in at a slight loss at the moment. How are everyone else doing?[/QUOTE]

I went in on eur/aud nzd/usd and aud/chf with 1k And I believe tp 20 and sl 40 so far I’m still down 30 pips… Nzd loss 40 pips and aud is currently down 12 pips with eur tp 20 pips

people,…when i said,…chose the stop lose and take profit you want,…was for chose from myfxbook accounts,…not for evry one chose what you want,…this is not a scalping strategie for you put stop lose,…40 pips,…this strategie dont work with less than 65,…70 pips stop lose,…,…for me the best settings is,…100 sl 50 tp,…or 100 sl 100 tp,…soo dont trade this strategie with less than 65,…70 pips,…dont work,…and take profit,.from 45 pips to 100 pips.

Okay thanks for the heads up I just remember reading back I think that you said set your own tp and sl that I would feel comfortable with.