Free signals

no problem, my friend,…you have myfxbook accounts to see and chose the best for you,…but dont work with less than 65,…70 pips stop lose,…and take profit not more than 100 pips.

signals for today,…13/11/2013

chf/jpy,…buy
eur/jpy,…buy
eur/nzd,…buy
nzd/chf,…sell
nzd/jpy,…sell
nzd/sgd,…sell
chf/sgd,…buy

Great signals. Made some decent profit yesterday

How is everyone doing on the trades I went in EUR/JPY and close to reaching tp.

this strategie only works if you trade all the pairs,…not like you do,…i give you 7 trades you only trade 1,…dont work like that.

you only dont trade same pairs if your brooker give you to high spreads.

Some brokers don’t offer all of those pairs to trade though. What I did yesterday was analyze the signals you put up and decided to only go in on eur/nzd which did hit tp of 50 pips. But eur/jpy was also a very good pair seeing a 80 pip tp if I went in yesterday.

ok … but try to work with the maximum possible pairs, … because otherwise this strategy does not work

signals for today,…14/11/2013

eur/sgd,…buy
eur/cad,…buy
cad/chf,…sell

Obrigado :wink:

Nice signals! Cashed in on eur/jpy then eur/cad

Quick question, should I close all the open trades when the market closes or hold onto it over the weekend?

Problably close before weekend, since very often, monday starts with a gap, and you dont want to risk that the gap will be in the other direction.

believe it or not, this was my worst week and the only one I lose since August, total for this week, and this are the results of my real accounts, not demo accounts, … week closed on loss of 457 pips, but this is forex, … we must be prepared to lose, not win all the time, thats impossible …, in the last few weeks … I did my best ever with more than 30 entries in a row without losing a single trade, now this week … my worst ever, … I hope next week is better than this, … I will put where an image from one of my real accounts with the track record of one of several series of consecutive victories, … because for sure there will be a lot of people laugh when they read that more than 30 entries without losing … soo they can check im not lying, … or have nothing to gain from lying.

can same one explaim how can i add a picture or image in the post,…please.

Once you reply to the post next to the send button you’ll see attachments click it and you’re picture and send.

signals for today,…18/11/2013

nzd/sgd,…buy
usd/cad,…sell
nzd/jpy,…buy
aud/jpy,…buy
usd/chf,…sell

Thank u for update artic118,I recently start to follow your signal and it’s helpful :slight_smile: Still hope you will share your secret one day…:slight_smile:

maybe one day,…lol…lol…thx

Nice Signal for today’s trading again:) tks.
Artic, if I would like to close one of five trade,should I close the rest 4 trade at the same time?

Hey Artic,

Tried your signals today and the only one not in profit so far is usdcad, my broker does not have nzd/sgd.

I did placed the trades later then you advised but i was too sleepy to stay up and wait for them :18:

Curious for the next signals!