Free signals

[QUOTE=“artic118;572158”]signals for today,…27/11/2013 eur/usd,…buy usd/chf,…sell[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. Try to follow the signal and learn a bit from you. Thanks again

Hoping for another 100 pips! Entered

if same one wants the indicador i use to put the sl,…tp with atr,…contact me on skype is the same nick,…i trie severeal times to put in babypips but allways give the same error,…invalid file

Fully automated EA, I program them my own.

no signals for today,…28/11/2013

friday,…end off the week,…time to close all open trades,…not a bad week.

10 signals 9 hit the take profit one closing now in profit,…390 pips profit with 100 sl 50 tp,…16%

the new account with dynamic sl and tp was the winner,…10 signals,…8 hit the take profit,… 2 closing now in profit,…
561 pips in profit,…17,36%

have a good weekend see you all in monday.

hi artic118, i’m new to this forum hehehe… Just would like to thank you for sharing your signal… wish u all the best!!

Thanks for the signal :slight_smile: have a blessed week

no signals for today,…3/12/2013

signals for today,… 3/12/2013

aud/jpy,…buy
gbp/chf,…buy

Entered! Using a 50 tp and 100 sl! Hoping for many pips for all of us!

Used a 70 SL. Both was good this morning and hit SL in the afternoon. :frowning:

Entered both at 100 sl, 50 tp 2 hours after they were posted, so i missed that huge Aud crash. Trying to catch rebound. Both still in play

Lucky I got stopped out of aud

signals for today,…4/12/2013

nzd/sgd,…buy
nzd/jpy,…buy
nzd/chf,…buy
nzd/cad,…buy
eur/nzd,…sell

I think I entered these too late, looks like it already moved

hi artic118, really thanks for sharing signal!! but would u mind state the rate too? so that we can check the rate… it do help a lot if u can hehe… thanks ya!! :slight_smile:

Stop lossed eur/nzd ;( must learn to diversify

So far stopped out of aud/jpy GNP/chf and nzd/cad hopefully the rest will pull this back up

Hit stop on eur/nzd n gbp/chf. 4 others holding. Didn’t do nzd/sgd