Free signals

proximus,… this strategie dont work with big take profits,.max.120 pips,…this is not a trend strategie,…and you can see that for the performance of the 100 sl 200 tp account,…from the 4 accounts is the only one with negative performance.

Ok then, lets see what you can improve in your strategies because the current setup is not that effective, and you know that too.

47 consecutive entries without losing a single one … 12 entries in one day without losing a single one … do you think i have a wrong setup,…???

It’s too good to be true, but nevertheless we shall see it, i`ve seen many incredible things that came true.I subsrcibed to this thread and we shall see what your system will do in the long term.I wish you good luck :slight_smile:

signals for today,… 25/11/2013

aud/jpy,…sell
eur/nzd,…buy
nzd/cad,…sell
nzd/chf,…sell
nzd/jpy,…sell
nzd/usd,…sell
usd/cad,…buy
nzd/sgd,…sell

Went in on all the pairs I could! Just with 0.01 lots though can’t be risking too much around this time of year. Good luck to all of us for a pip filled week

new account in myfxbook,…sl and tp is the daily ATR,…1:1,…a better start this week 8 entries last nigth if you use the sl 100 tp 50 ,… 4 off that trades trigered the take profit.

sl,… ATR System | Myfxbook

I entered 6 with 50tp and 100sl. 5 of them hit tp. Usd/cad still going. Thx

niceeeee,…need to recovery from the last 2 weeks

Yesterday’s signals were the best!

yep,…niceee,…7 in 8 off the signals hit take profit,…usd/cad still running in profit.

no signals for today,…26/11/2013

usd/cad hit take profit,…all 8 signals from monday hit takeprofit.

Nice! What were your tp?

in the 2 real accounts is ,…sl 100 tp 50,…

Hmm looks like you are doing well now, i hope your system will keep up.I will soon launch my own system it will be a great challenge to compare my system/forward test with yours. :wink:

thx,…ok,…niceeeeee,…tell me when you launch your system,…did you check the account with sl and tp dynamic?

Yes i am following it on fxbook.My system will be ready in a few weeks, not that close though but i must do a few more tests.I am working on it for 3 months so it’s really a sophisticated one.

niceeeeeeeeeee,…its manual or a ea ?

signals for today,…27/11/2013

eur/usd,…buy
usd/chf,…sell