Full time dad looking for guidance on trading

True. Need to find out how open a survey here. Thank you.

If you’re serious about it you can try out a survey like this:

That’s be a great conversation starter tbh.

1 Like

Sweet! Appreciate it. I can use this as a good example.

Understanding that it’s a probabilities game and that staking the odds in your favour as much as possible is the aim of the game is a a lightbulb moment.

Babypips course is a good one to start with. I have heard many people saying it’s quite easy to understand and beneficial too. I have recently started with it.

2 Likes

you actually followed up and created a survey! That’s cool.

For that, I apologize for accusing you of soliciting students for ICT. It looks like I was clearly wrong about it.

2 Likes

Ict
Chris lori
Smbcapital
Stacey burke

They all teach a version of the same secrets. Youre welcome

1 Like

If you humble yourself maybe youll start making some money and not be so bitter. Youre critical of people giving away the truth for free. The ego blinds us. Youre stuck

No, that’d be your ego. You are blind only to ICT and that’s pathetic. You don’t know about other traders, what they do and how they go about it. Go humble yourself.

Youre funny

What’s funny is coming into this forum like the second coming of Christ, promising to unlock the huge secrets of trading and expect to be treated like some kind of God.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/willing-to-share-the-secrets/626710/83

If you can’t demonstrate humility yourself you won’t have any from me.

1 Like

Humility is an internal order. It cannot be genuinely displayed. I used to be a dumb dumb too, enough years wacking your head against the wall without profits will humble you dont worry. I used to think ict was a scam too, then i realized i was the fake and grew up. Youre welcome

Don’t worry. Not everyone starts off at your level of stupid. You’ll eventually grow up and realise this valuable lesson.

Would be nice, except there’s nothing in your post to be thankful for.

Accepted :muscle:
Discussions will happen to find out the truth.

Hello and welcome! I’m a full time mom myself and started trading in my free time after coming across this site as well. I would say that it can definitely pay off, but it’s good to go in with realistic expectations and to know that making money this way isn’t quick or easy, but it is possible. Wishing you luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I don’t see what benefit these two, or any broker for that matter, give you when you’re just starting out. You must have heard something if you’re mentioning them. I do know they get shilled here a ton. I don’t have any experience with them.

But any of the ones @BillyBobPimpton mentioned should be fine to demo on.

The only thing that blinds a trader from what works is the ego, so if youve been exploring for a while and are still not consistent, im giving you a place to look for the solution, the mirror

Thats the secret, the techniques are shared publicly its just we have fear in our hearts and dont trust the industry, which can be a good thing but it backfires once youve filtered the scammers, you start seeing ghosts

Or should i say clues are dropped publicly but if you believe enough it doesnt require much effort to hit paydirt, time is what none of us want ti submit to. Until we are humbled by it or quit.

I would have rather taken the shortcut and been humbled by a person instead of time slowly bringing me to a boil. Thats why i keep saying youre welcome so you realize im exposing the issue. This bratty entitled intolerance, thinking the wise are scammers and you are creative enough to figure it out on your own, all that is the long route at best, mostly a dead end

None of us are immune to this. Keep thinking youre a special exception that is owed something for your struggles. This is easy for me to say because of my direct personality, although im learning how to be kinder and phrase things differently

Looked up all 3 lots of information available