Fundamentals in Kiwi (NZD) trading

Do you have an open trade on this pair, PipMeHappy? :slight_smile:

No, I donā€™t, but I just wanted to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: Thank you! :slight_smile: Much appreciated! :blush: But yeah, Iā€™ll watch price movement for now since there will be rate cuts and Iā€™m not sure just how much impact itā€™s gonna have. :confused:

1 Like

thatā€™s it, nobody knows that bit.

Itā€™s about kniwing what moves the Kiwi the most at the momentā€¦

Well, whatever happened to those buyers?

@ria_rose @ponponwei

Well, hello!

The RBNZ rate decision is on Wednesday, thus only two days away; here is where the Kiwi is at:

What happened to Kiwi dollar buyers? Where will the Kiwi dollar head to next?

1 Like

Iā€™m currently short for NZDCAD. :smiley: Iā€™m hoping price continues to go down, but if not, I think I already have a decent amount of pips with me right now. :thinking: Thanks for the update @PipMeHappy! :smiley:

1 Like

@ria_rose Hey Ria, well done. Let us see what happens!

Was initially going to go on a quick long NZD/USD trade but then with RBNZ announcement coming upā€¦ I think I better stay away :rofl:

1 Like

@ponponwei Absolutely!!!?

What are your open trades right now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

EUR/TRY short

:slight_smile:

Ooooh gotta check that out!

@ponponwei USD/TRY: an incredible pair

Hello @ria_rose and @ponponwei , what do you think about NZD after yesterdayā€™s RBNZ rate-hold decision?

Today the Kiwi seemed to have loitered in a slightly bullish mode but without conviction: it seems that
it is inconclusive which way it will go next, based on the fact that it has depreciated so much already and
that the recent push to the upside was a false start.

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s consolidating? :thinking: Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t jump in though. I probably wonā€™t jump in this week either. Well, unless I see it moving somewhere in the next 2 days.

1 Like

So much waitingā€¦ excitement over (for now)!

Sorry I just saw this now! :sweat_smile: Hmm. :thinking: I wanna say I also think itā€™s consolidating, but I have a feeling itā€™s gonna continue to go down. :thinking: What do you think?

1 Like

I agree on both counts.

Futures data is mixed and lacking momentum, showing good volume from both buyers and sellers but generating little traction in either direction. Here are the December-expiry NZD futures contracts from CME:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that PipMeHappy! :blush: Do you plan to open an NZD trade? Or would you rather sit it out for now? :thinking:

1 Like