FX Laser Scalper System

it would seem the process of use has changed. v3.9 is requesting a password. not sure where that comes from, but we are asked to visit the website and register our account number(s). I suppose time will tell if the new approach is bug-free, if we can use this on multiple accounts, what the new agenda is, etc. meantime, no signals, past or present.

tried to register a second account. message says I am already subscribed.

Sorry everyone for late reply, the Forex Laser Scalper server was being upgraded.

Everything is working fine now, so you should be seeing the arrows.

Cheers.

How do I see or try the forex scalper server ???

Has anyone had a arrow yet? As of 10pm EST I have not had one as of yet. Please post any results. Thanks all

Haven’t had any arrows since I installed it…and going back in time I can’t find a single arrow in the past history either.

I was getting at least some signals with 3.8…so who knows.

I have registered one of my ibfx accounts and am getting arrows. I got sell arrows at 2:05 and 2:16 platform time (gmt -2).
Ace and opmac, note that this is a black box trading method which now requires registering the account you want to use it on at the author’s website. Then, it takes a while to get your account active. Also, it appears that you can only register one account. Not wishing to imply anything, but I usually have bad experiences with two situations:

[ol]
[li]The black box where I don’t know the signal logic and 2. The author is in complete control of my use of the indicator.[/li][/ol]
For now, I am an observer and will withhold any judgment. Proceed with caution.

Thank you pipwoof.

sorry, ibfx is gmt 0. the OFFSET would be -2.

got a buy signal about 20 minutes ago. this would have been about 8 am central time, 13:58 on my ibfx platform. all three signals so far today would have been profitable.

Two earlier trades today.

I still haven’t gotten a signal.

I see a message at the top saying to go to the website and enter an account number? What the deal with this…is this indicator something we have to pay for?

Hi Ace, the indicator is totally free.

Some people are still asking me about the offset figure that you type in the indicator.

Guys, please do read the PDF, it’s all explained in there. I’ve even included a table in the manual which makes it really easy.

Hi Guys. Dumb question. But I just downloaded meta trader 4 for the first time the other day. Where do you find your MT4 account number? :34:

I am just using the demo account that was suggested

Thanks

far upper left corner, just to the right of the broker’s logo. also in the navigator window under “accounts”.

Thanks

I originally submitted the incorrect number. Now I cannot register with the same email address it is setup for. I emailed and asked if they could reset it or something.

Is it working for you pipwoof? If so, would you mind posting any arrows you receive over the next couple of days. thanks

Please PM me with your account number and email address.

Thanks.

Thanks. Will do