FX Laser Scalper System

opmac, having trouble loading images. not sure why, but will try to figure it out. I had three signals today: buy at 4:29, sell at 5:46, and buy at 17:03, ibfx platform times, gmt 0. First trade reversed immediately and, depending on where you placed your sl, would have lost about 15 pips. Second trade worked its way to about 16 up, so depending on how you managed, should have kept 5-10 of that. After about an hour of consolidation, third trade went our way and I closed at 20 tp.

Thanks for the feedback pipwoof. I hope to get things sorted out soon. I will report findings as well.

opmac, this was what i had yesterday.

Good morning pipwoof

Question for you. What message reads in your MT4 Terminal box under the EXPERTS?
Mine reads

2014.02.07 06:41:57 forex_laser_scalper_v3.9 USDJPY,M1: bad page

Then that same message repeats, but just with a different timeframe

Also by comparing screens I do not get the other message in the top left hand box below the USDJPY symbol.
I have nothing there

Thanks

opmac, these are the messages:

2014.02.07 05:23:39 forex_laser_scalper_v3.9 USDJPYecn,M1: initialized
2014.02.07 05:23:39 forex_laser_scalper_v3.9 USDJPYecn,M1: loaded successfully

you have some problem. you might try deleting the indicator and reloading.

also, once you get a good download, you still have to go to the author’s website, provide your email and your account number to get the “success” message in the upper left.

Holy lord. I may have it working. I uninstalled MT4, but when i loaded it again it upgraded to build 600
Which really messed me up. But I think I have figured out where the files go under the new build. I am seeing yellow arrows now. But not sure if they are correct. Last arrow on screen was 18:09
The time being the default setting for the FXDD MTA

Finally got it to work.

Did anyone else get a sell signal on February 7th after a candle closed at 102.05?

Would have been a losing trade. Is this the right signal ? Anybody else get this one?

Pipwoof. I went back to yesterdays signals and they match what you posted yesterday and today. Thanks for the help.

Ace08 my last signal was at 18:09 on my time chart. The close was 102.118. Check your time
I think I just got mine to work as well

And yes it would have been a losing trade

Ace08 see if your arrows match up with pipwoofs times and his screen shot. Mine match with his.

At last! Well done guys. I was pretty much stumped myself to be honest as to why it wasn’t working on your computers.

As for the latest signal, yes that’s correct. It was an ugly one. However, this was an NFP day and price goes absolutely crazy, as you can see on the chart below, hence there’s very little chance for scalpers to make some pips.

So remember everyone - no trading on NFP days (usually on the first Friday of every month), and no trading in general on Friday afternoons.

Hope that helps.

I stayed clear today with trades. Just went to work and refused to look at my phone because of temptation. lol

just to confirm, there was a sell signal at 18:09 on the fxdd platform. good advice from the author to skip trades on big news days and Friday afternoons. worst case, had you taken the trade, about -20. it looks promising and I am looking forward to next week.

In order for me to get the arrows in the same places pipwoof had in the previous post…I had to move my offset to zero.

This seems odd to me. I’m using the FXDD demo so in theory that should require a -7 offset.

Thoughts?

fxdd is evidently the author’s broker of choice, so the indicator was written to work on their platform with no changes required. their time zone is gmt +2. so, when programming, moments set the indicator to automatically register +2, meaning the option we have to change the offset is left at 0 and the indicator operates at +2. oanda’s gmt, for example, is -7, so, when setting the offset you would need to back up the -7 and another -2 to make up for the +2 he has in the indicator. oanda’s offset, then, would be -9. ibfx is gmt 0, so we would have to set the offset at -2 to take away the +2 programmed. always, if you can determine your broker’s gmt, you can consult the chart in the pdf file provided. hope this helps.

Hi everyone

Lets just post arrow times and such so we can help each other out to make sure we are all on the same page. I will have my laser scalper running for the night. Provided I don’t disconnect. I had a issue about 30 mins ago with FXDD

Has anyone gotten any arrows today? It looks like a great system.

Not yet here

The last arrow I see on my chart is Feb 7 at about 11:06. Is it working? My Broker is Oanda, and I have my offset at -7. I personally am in Mountain time, but broker is Eastern.

oanda is gmt -7, but we have to also offset the +2 moments has hard-wired into the indicator. so, the offset for oanda would be -9. if we know that oanda’s platform time is gmt -7, we can verify this by looking at the chart provided in the pdf which shows that a gmt -7 gets an offset of -9.

on my gmt 0 charts the last signal i show is a bad sell on nfp friday, feb 7, at 16:09. to help you locate that bar, tallinex shows it with a high of 102.16 and a low of 102.12. ibfx shows a high of 102.16, low 102.11. backing up 7 hours for oanda, we should see that signal at 11:09, their platform time. sure enough, oanda shows a bar high of 102.12, low 102.11. try using the offset -9 and see where your arrows show up. good luck.