FX Money Map

Hi,
Does anyone has any experience with FX Money Map? I was looking at their website and it seems to have a very neat and cool tool that uses grids to pinpoint the entry and exit signals with Fibonacci retracement technique as the core of their system.

Any comments are very welcome. Thank you.

fatdragon88

Hi Fatdragon88,
the fibo grid system andyshearman is good for day trading only. You cant use it for long term or swing trade. You will have to exercise a good money management and should have a feel of the pair you are trading. I subscribed the live trading session for one month but the trading style didn’t suit me. Do not buy the software without attending a month or so of live sessions. You can also watch recorded videos fo the session but nothing beats the live trading. It will give you a good feel for the software. It will cost you around usd300 for one month but it’s better than spending $4000 or so for the software without knowing its pro and cons.
Goodluck
Newtrend

The map says you have reached a DEAD END on this forum.

funny.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

What does that mean? We are trying to help people see that we are actively trading this market over hours a day and Twitter is a way people can see this without having to pay.

I do recally Andy Shearman getting extremely upset and throwing his dummy out the pram, when a public domain version of his “Money Map” was freely available via a number of forums.

I assumed at the time (possibly incorrectly), that if the public domain version wasnt an accurate reproduction of his commercially available product then there would have been no need for him to react so strongly.

Draw your own conclusions :smiley:

Well Andy has been doing this for 10 years for the retail market. We offer a lot of different services with the Grids whether it is Online traderoom, physical desk rental, FXMM Software, online training, physical training and so one of the ways he has agreed people can follow is Twitter. This was only available since yesterday so lets see if it helps traders.

Can’t wait to see what happens when the BabyPips admins see this.

Right…

I didn’t realise I was doing anything wrong. I plan on speaking with Baby Pips in any case. My apologies and happy trading.

I have a copy of the MT4 Money Map Clone, it is an exact copy, I screen recorded it to verify it, it’s exactly the same, it’s not that sophisticated, what is neat about it is how it presents a lot of information clear and tidy, but all you’ve got is something like the 13,21,34,50,75,100 MA represented in 4 columns for 4 different timeframes.

I actually used it in combination side by side with another Fib indiactor.

I used it a lot at one point, before I came to the conclusion that it’s not that much use.

I think the main thing you get with money map is the trading room stuff, which is much more help than the actual indicator, but it’s very expensive for this.

It looks good though :).

From what I’ve seen from the online videos, MM use correlation a lot, I think they say somewhere, if you’r trading the EUR/JPY, you need the USD/JPY and EUR/USD doing the same, I took this on board and used it to come up with a much simpler approach to trading using correlation, without paying through my nose and years for it.

Hi Purple,

Can you tell me a bit more how to use it and can you maybe show me a pic dont know if i got the same look.

Also you said you recorded it can you show me it.

Thanks Purple.

I’m sorry, I really don’t want to spend any time going back down that route, I can only suggest that once you get it working, register with FXmoneymap and then you will get a link to all their videos, you’ll be able to pick more there than you could off me ever.

This money map from Shearman is definitely hyped up by him beyond extreme.

I just spend an hour trying to compile this into working with mt4 and NO luck!

Do you not have this file already compiled to were someone can just attach it and run on the MT4?

Thanks for your help!

Is it throwing errors? Or is it not running?

no errors at all. it just will not allow me to CLICK compile at all!

Can you please post this in a file that is ready to be just attached to my MT4 chart? Please! I cannot compile the txt file you left the link for. Thanks so much!

scott

Have you renamed the file to .mq4? i.e. drop the .txt at the end? I suspect that’s what the problem is.

there is no txt on the end of file name. however the system knows it’s a txt doc. so i cannot change that even though the txt is off the end!

could you maybe copy your indicator file and post it already compiled?

What it is, that despicable OS called Windows :smiley: , hides the file suffix, you can either change this in folder view or copy the file to combogrid.mq4, or save the file as combogrid.mq4, it will work then.