FX Money Map

My experience with the ComboGrid is that unfortunatly it does not work in all brokers MT4 platforms. Maybe something is off in the coding?

In some Mt4 platforms it is dwarfed and out of wack.

For me it worked in the forex.com demo MT4, but not in the live MT4. But it works in my aaafx live Mt4 (be sure to view it on the 1 hour chart).

Sometimes the lanes get all messed up and turn dark blue or even green - but then it turns normal as the price moves.

This same indicator is known as “FXGauge” at another forum, but does not have the alert.

Hi, I did get the EA to work, however, I couldn’t really get it to be profitable despite optimising everything I could. The problem (I feel) is in the Vanilla setup. I do not use this as I think that the better use of the grids is for taking longs when below the white zones and shorts above. This is contrary to the Vanilla set up. I find that by the time price clears the white zone with trend and has lots of support behind, then it is close to the outer Bollinger band which is more likely to act as S/R and it reverses. Also, I dont think that the EA (which is much appreciated and a nice peace of work) can open additional positions in the same direction ( a Martingale series) which I use to recover lost positions. I am also planning to get an EA coded and it might be possible to combine both sets of logic.

you guys and girls are doing a brilliant service to the trading community, especially for the newbies. I started my trading journey by a casual visit on this site about 10 months ago and now i am at this stage. I would like to use the combogrid. because i have watched all the the videos on it fxmm, malibu, tigerpips, and other grid strategies and think i have a good idea how it works. i have been using mt4 for a while but don’t know if combogrid, fx gauge is an EA or a indicator. i am sorry to sound so basic but can you help me in putting it on the mt4 platform. i have studied it but do not know how to transfer it to mt4. thanks very much. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hello, do you still have the fxgauge or combogrid indicator available? thanks a lot.