now g/j closed at +100 pips upon 30m entry and 30m exit hammer / oversold rsi
happy trading :slight_smile:

LT#41 UJ is now at break/even with stop at entry price 111.20 :slight_smile:

LT#40 stopped out at b/e
only open trade now is LT#41 usd/jpy which is also at b/e

Update of trades include new EUR/USD Long
happy trading :slight_smile:

LT40 AUD/CAD closed at b/e upon break of inner trend line
LT41 USD/JPY closed at +45 pips upon formation of a Day Hammer at the 786 of most recent minor upswing. It appears to me that the U/J wants to go back up to the 618 after having fallen from the 382
LT42 GBP/JPY closed at +100 pips although it later hit our original target at 200 pips :frowning:
LT43 EUR/USD just entered last night at 106.62 and at 30pips risk

upon a daily ham at the 88% fib of the latest upswing and what appears to be a Right Tip of a reversed crown, I have now reverse my position on the USD/JPY after a +45pips on trade #41

we will soon see if I am wrong or not…:):47:

I have also updated the first target for the EUR/USD long trade #43

oops I placed my post as a new thread my bad…here it is

LT44 U/J stop is now at 110.48

correction on stops:
eu stop 1.0632
uj stop 110.06
gj stop 137.35

after some significant market movement I pretty much have spent most of my morning defining my new stops and profit targets for each current open trade (#43, 44, 45)

as shown…
a lot of times I set a long term target for my trade, i use this as my “mental target” which is not fixed. as in previous trades, if I see the market breaking a trend line or a reasonably significant candle + fibonnacci contrarian formation, I would decided then whether to get out of my trade or to move my stop to b/e or so forth
as per some of my rules (which I will be revisiting soon since I am now approaching middle point T#50) I am still facing the difficulty of balancing moving my stop to b/e too soon versus moving it at the right time to avoid letting a profitable trade turning into a losing trade

I am mostly familiar with the GBP/JPY, as per my initial set of rules, I used to mainly trade only the GBP/JPY it was only since Aug ish after the big fall of the pound that I needed to look for other crosses. however, I am not happy still as to which timeframe or method best apply to the other crosses like a/u, u/j, e/u etc so this part of my trading is still in its infancy.

I hope to do more back testing and research to define a much clearer strategy for the near future

I am considering to focus on GBP/JPY using all my basic tools (trend lines, candles, fibonacci) plus some patterns like crown -which has made me the most money by far and add others like flag/triangle/wedge break outs and double tops/bottoms and even rbi divergence. I rather apply the later methods to the cable than trying to master other crosses
I strongly believe that each cross behaves differently and I rather focusing on knowing “one child” than having too many children and not knowing them well enough!

anyway happy trading:)

As shown :slight_smile:

attached
:slight_smile:

[B]CHALLENGE TO DATE: +249 PIPS[/B] :59:

it is not that easy to update trades live…the market moves so fast!
anyway, I have closed the three trades I had open with
eu -36 pips (stopped out)
uj 0 pips (b/e)
gj +60 pips…after the announcement our tp got bit :slight_smile:

new trade long g/j at risk 35pips target 70 pips

trade 47 now at b/e :slight_smile:

another nice quick trade with the gj…
it had also made a crown right tip as I was expecting it however, I didn’t wake up at 5:00am to enter a second trade…never mind it is good to know that I was right…:slight_smile:
we now have all trades closed with the pound yen hitting our 2x target at 137.97 just now…
happy trading

attached
happy trading:)

stop moved to 138.27 (33 pips risk for the current gj t48)
I feel this was a better place for the trade given that it is closed to a long tern down trade for which I want to be above it…

Target hit at 137.61