Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

although t48 target profit was hit at 137.61 this was a “30m chart trade” when I enter at such I usually get out quick i.e. 1.5x or 2x targets
Upon waking up this morning at 7:30 I noticed that at 2:30am a H2 and H4 chart had formed a beautiful Evening Star at a 382 & 618 fib convergence and at a Down Trend Line…
also below the EMAs
So we have entered short once more but this time on a H4 signal as shown

I just noticed that when I adjusted the stop of t48 up from 22 pips to 33 I didn’t increase my profit target to my usual 1.5 or ~45pips…never mind…a win is a win after all…
happy trading :slight_smile:

not happy with this 4h trade is closed at b/e? not quite. I simply reassing the risk / stop…will update soon:58:

ok stop is now at 137.91 (i.e. 33 pips risk only) and a target remain at 136.5 (111 pips)
:59:

gj moved nicely down to 137.23 so now our stop is at b/e 137.61
the truth is that I entered this trade about 20-25 pips too late, the h2/h4 signal was at 137.80 ish but during my sleep time…
so I am happy to have the trade at b/e rather than at risk regardless of the outcome here one

happy trading:

half way our challenge with a long trade on the g/j
happy trading:
:slight_smile:

Profit Target upgraded to 137.52

The G/J has now also formed a beautiful piercing line (4h) and engulfing (2h) as well as RSI divergence
all around the key support levels of 136.45 (after hitting a low of around 136.53)

Further to the h2/h4 candle signals formed a few hours ago, now there is another entry (which I used to top up my position) just formed which I have been waiting for.
At the 30m chart a reverse Crown Right Tip has now formed. Although, this is at the same level of the Left Tip (support) and 618 fibonnacci, I am still cautious that it could attempt to go to the 786…so the stop is placed below it just in case…

Current LT#50: Stop @ 136.61

short g/j upon retracement

still believe gj is showing signs of a turn around given that we are now up to the 3rd rbi div point and within EMAs…
but then again this is my second trade against the most recent up trend in the short time frames…

a nice move following our second short attempt.

as usual shown in attached pictures

as attached our previous short got stopped out but I had placed a entry order at 139.86 stop at 140.16 target at 139.41 in the event that t#53 got stopped out and the gj attempt a second rally to the last high at around 140.05

upon another stop out…we still have further divergence forming on the 2h and 4h charts…
:slight_smile:

even after my recent 3-shorts attempts with the gj I ended up +16 pips :slight_smile:
Overall results are “ok” I think with a +541 pips and a win strike rate of 56%
however, this included some big trades whilst I am most recently focusing on GJ only with my 30m/1h trades targeting a 1.5x profits meaning I must achieve at least 40% to b/e and anything above will be my profits/edge

on the other hand, my 4h/2h trades will have an open target, exiting only upon a 2h/4h signal that either shows danger (exit) or a reversal (exit and reverse the trade)

either way, so far so good but I believe I can do better…

happy trading! :slight_smile:

Is it a possible bear crown forming?
If so, then I am looking at shorting the GJ…

AS per my previous post, we did get a reversal crown to short at the 786 right tip / previous resistance

I have now short the g/j once more this time the signals came from the 4h chart and at the prices shown

Update stop of t57 to 140.43 (30 pips risk instead of 70pips)
awaiting for a chance of a bear crown once more at the current levels and top up this trade given that the risk is now dropped

I have now closed t57 but you could place it on b/e
Unfortunately I over estimated the strength of this trade although it moved some 90pios I left the money at the table so to speak :-1: So I will update the price at which I close down it
Because it was a 2h/4h signal it is in my plan to “trade it for as long as possible” but I forgot to consider the fact that I was trading against the trend
The gj has now formed a contrarian signal hence need to close this trade

On to the next
Ps personally I prefer the 1:1.5 ratio of my 30m or 1h trades as long as I can maintain the 6"% win rate

Happy trading