long @145.00

t64 -20 pips
t65 long gj @ 144.80

correction trade was entered at 144.78
stop now at b/e
not too confident about this trade so rather make it a b/e and see what happens

t65 stopped out at b/e
t67 long 145.05 :slight_smile:

one of my longest trade ever since the “100 trades challenge” begun holding onto it and riding the trend for about 4.5 days

we are now on the sidelines until such time we can re-enter.
On another note, I was expecting the gj to go towards the significant day resistance at 148.45 which I still it will happen. It is now “retracing” and hope to re-enter at a better price (around 145.40 previous resistance), but if not, we still would do if and when it forms a nice signal that the up trend will continue

happy trading :slight_smile:

short gj 145.79

long nzd/usd @ 6941

long gj @146.5

hi everyone, hi diary! For the past week I have been super busy with the concreting of our pathways and driveway…we faced a few issues and the whole work lasted for almost two weeks! tomorrow is the final day when the saw cutting of the front yard and driveway will end this long journey…yet… our renovating work will then resume…painting the roller door, painting the front new door, landscaping the front yard…just to finish the front view of our home…then the back (painting the whole fence, painting the pergola, and landscaping the backyard and one side of the house where my wife is having her mini veggie garden…) afterwards a few more touches in the inside and I think we will be pretty much done! at least for this season!

ah, the front fence and gate is also to be installed but this is a job for the contractor …phew…

Anyway, I am sharing this because this is the reason why I haven’t been placing detailed trades and graphs. and just quick “buy sell price” info…so here I am attaching the summary of the trades and the chart of the recent buy…unfortunately I got a big excited yesterday and entered two losing trades…rather than being patient as I have been due to being so busy outside trading…anyway, no much harm done…

stop at b/e on this t#69 long gj

adding onto our current trade upon a slight retracement and moving the stop of our t#69 as shown

I have been riding the gj uptrend and now all my trades are closed (as shown).
We are now looking at what it could be the end of the present up trend or at least to have a significant retracement after so many consecutive bull days…

I see two options here, the gj to have another go to actually hitting the 148.40 day resistance of 15th dec 2016 and then reverse or start a significant retracement

or

the retracement or reversal to start now based on:
RSI divergence
2h Dark Cloud Cover and possible 4h Engulfing candle forming (we will know in 2 hours from now)
Break of the EMA 21 and Up Trend Line

As part of my “discipline training” I am doing my best to control the urge of jumping the gun with “early signs of reversals or retracements” and “avoid trading against the trend”…

So I will be looking to short the gj only if a Reverse Crown is completed…or so I say…

shorting the crown right tip as per my previous comments. although it is a crown formed in the 30m
I am going with it and see what happens

happy trading

Hi all,
Firstly I would like to thank all of you who have been following my diary. I have noticed how fast my views have grown (average of about 200 views per trading post). I have been enjoying my “100 live traders challenge” but we are now closing to the end of it.

I noticed however that my poll has not been answered, and currently showing that 3 people dislike it (75%) versus only 1 person liking it (25%)… :frowning:

Since this is a “100 trades challenge” I will stop posting further trades at the 100th, unless there is traders out there that have benefit from the almost 900 pips I have collected in the 70 trades…

So…PLEASE let me know if you would like me to continue by answering “Yes” to my poll “Do you like it?”

I notice too that it is quite hectic to try to post the trade quickly and in a format that will in fact benefit those of you who are following my entries/exits, so unless I have a good reason to, I don’t see why to continue beyond the 100th trade :frowning:

Finally, I want you all to know that, whenever I am truly following my trading method I check for a trade “Every 2 hours”. I started trading the 4-h chart, then I moved onto the 30-min chart (looking for more action) but I found a good balance on the “2-hourly check up” and entries based on any of the time frames from 30m to 4-hr chart. What this means is that if you are following my entries you would be getting entries around the:

Australia Adelaide Times of: 10:30, 12:30, 14:30, 16:30, 18:30, 20:30, 22:30, 00:30 at the latest and occasionally (if I wake up for the toilet! lol) 2:30, 4:30

I do not trade when all the major markets are closed which is from after 4:30am to about 10:30am Adelaide Australia Time

Anyway, I hope this is being useful to all of you and if not, well so it is, but I certainly have benefit from sharing my thoughts and trades with all of you and it has helped me “becoming far more disciplined and professional about my trading”.

900 pips in 70 trades is not a great result, since it only accounts for 70 pips per week, however, all is relative to the value of each pip… so I am happy with this result, and I am happy to know that there is so much room for improvement as well…

happy trading! :slight_smile:

tp moved to 145.40 and trade 71 (short gj) is now at b/e

as shown, I have now closed my short trade on gj
happy trading

as shown, I have identified what it appears to be a “Reverse Crown” at the 4-hr chart…
tp is open
lets wait and see…

Hi fxpirana,

You’d have got a lot more attention on this thread and increased potential feedback by linking your account to a verified third party tracking provider. It’s great to see your excel based updates and chart shots - however i’ve been here a while and been around the mill a few times; i’ve seen quite a few of these.

All your decisions of course.

dear Riskonfx, thank you for your input. Yes I agree however I am doing this for my own benefit anyway, the collateral benefit for other members is just that and I am happy if any have benefit from my attempts to update my live trades. I have just learnt that my daughter is getting married and it is an event I want to be as much part of as possible…:slight_smile: so I won’t be continuing my live updates / trades after the 100th trade, and I have not gotten any requests to do so anyways :frowning:

Regardless, this has been quite interesting journey, achieving +900 pips so far is not the best results but I am happy with it. :slight_smile:

kind regards
fxpirana