Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

Well congratulations on that news, some tings are way bigger than FX trading/speculating anyway :wink:

On the point of 900 pips over 100 trades, I wouldn’t say “it’s not that much” - but more importantly I would say that the real rate of return is down to the amount traded per pip. Remember, pips are a unit of measure in trading, success in trading is measured in your account currency :wink:

10 pips may seem like a small gain, but not so small when your trading $10,000 USD per pip… it’s all relative as ever.

t#72 is now on b/e at 146.70 :slight_smile:

absolutely, it is actually so far 935 pips in 72 trades (not 100) I will stop once hit 100
but like you said, riskonfx, it is all relative to the value per pip
happy trading :slight_smile:

we have now closed and reverse our short trade #72 (closed at 145.53)
and long gj at 145.54

as shown
I believe the gj will head back up after a h2 divergence, bouncing of the ema 220, and support area (using the h2 chart) plus engulfing candle

I am looking at shorting the gj upon forming another bear crown…but as usual let’s just wait and see

we are long on the g/j already based on the 2-hour chart (t#73) which also had formed a 4-hour engulfing.
I am now looking at a second long trade this time at the 30mins IF the attached projected bull crown forms…if not our position could turn sour…

as usual, only time can tell…

as shown trading gj long but looking at reversing once the retracement is complete…if i am right of course

t#74 now stop is at 143.70 (26 pips risk)

t#73 now at brake even

well my t74 against the trend hit my target but …after it stopped me out at b/e…that happens…
I have no regrets since I “should not be trading against the trend anyway” so I take the b/e over a loss anytime!

anyway I re-entered gj short…

the last three trades were loss, b/e, loss…:frowning:
not happy dropping from over 1000 pips down to 888…lucky number?
anyway, I have entered long on a “day chart” harami at the 38.2 fibonacci

although I could’ve waited for the market to retest the tweezer bottoms formed at the 2-hour chart, as to enter at much cheaper price (in pips), I have too much work to do outside trading for the rest of this month at least that I decided to go ahead.

this trade is costing 100 pips, and I rather not spend more than 70 (for a day trade) or 50 (for a 2h, 4h trade) or 30 (for a 1h and 30min trade)…but like I said, I have too much to do and didn’t want to wait …

as shown, I have closed and reversed my trade upon a 2h harami at the 356ema and 786 fib

23 more trades and the challenge is over!

and now looking to reverse, the gj has formed a few bull candle signals at the 30m, 1h, 2h and the 4 hr (hammer), so I am looking at entering long once or if the hammer gets tested to allow for a 50pips entry

as shown we are long gj

as shown we have short aud/usd on a daily chart 618 fibonacci and down trend line convergence

a couple of losses but that is the business isn’t it?
now long on au

now also long gj upon tweezers and hammers

stopped out at b/e after forming a bear harami on 2-hr chart
:frowning:

we have now reversed on a 2h and 4h harami at the aud/usd 786 fib and ema356 resistance
off to poker! happy trading :slight_smile:

au updates

t84 reverse au from long to short
updates soon