FXS / IFC Markets

That’s what I mean, I just wanted to know how much better or how much worse trading stocks is than trading currencies.

I have traded stocks and currencies. I prefer currencies. Countries don’t go broke but companies do. Also, there is more retracement in Forex.

Trading stocks isn’t any easier or harder than currencies, the difference is that you’ll be doing the analytics a little differently.

I like trading cfd with this broker. I think it’s the perfect choice for those who like slow and steady trading.

In a word, any asset has it’s pros and cons. It’s good that we can choose between them within one broker, instead of running around to various companies.

I’ll agree with you on that one. This broker has a really nice range of assets. And if it’s not enoug, you can build your own. For me the ones available are more than enough.

While we are at it, I’ve recently started trading gold again cause I lost quite bit of money with currency pairs.

I think changing the asset is not the best idea. The problem is most definitely in the trading system and not in the asset.

Trading terminal is ok, it’s always trader who makes mistakes, when deviating from that very trading platform.

Although I wouldn’t like to confess, but you’re right… At some point I caught the courage and started opening deals in the desire to recoup. Result is obvious.

Well, this is the tradin’g psychology. So How are you doing now? I, Myself, didn’t trade on Christmas and New Year Eve, now already relaxed, especially when the month has been quite not bad.

I trade as usually, what before the holidays, what after, for me there is not much difference, since trading is my hobby that brings pleasure.

The attraction of trading is that you do not know until the end you will earn today or you will lose … For example, I recently earned quite well on eurusd, and the very next day I lost almost the same amount

Heh, well, yes, forex is such a thing, but this is its charm. By the way, I recently made sure that the broker is really quick to withdraw money, left an application for withdrawal, and literally in a couple of hours, money fell on the wallet.

And what payment method do you use? As I withdrawed to the bank card several times and its not so fast there.

I withdrawed to bank account only once when it was necessary. As a rule I use webmoney. Concerning the fact that withdrawal to bank card is not so quick, most likely it is a question to your bank rather than to the broker.

For a change, I downloaded nettradex,and now I’m sitting in it, in general everything is the same as MT4, just a little different, but it works smartly, who else uses this terminal?

I’m still sitting on the demo at this broker. So far, everything is fine, the assets seem to be enough and the terminal is quite responsive, I’ve been testing for a month and there’s nothing to complain about. How do you think, it’s worth starting a live account?

Here only you decide, you can start with a small deposit, if you like then you will already think about expanding. From myself I can add that the company is serious, at least I had no problems with it.

Another issue of withdrawal of funds is interesting, aren’t there any problems with this? Otherwise conditions can be excellent, but if there is a problem with the withdrawal, then there is no point in trading.