FxTools - Session-wise Currencies rating (Cumulative Change Heatmap)

Hi BP Community

I am furnishing a link of Website which provides session-wise currencies rating . I think the information available here would be helpful not only for Novice but also for the experienced traders.

I am pasting the screenshots of the said tool for your review here:

(I have also provided the said link in my other thread “CFTC tool”, but very few of the members viewed or noticed it)

By clicking the link Cumulative Change Heatmap, you would reach here:

You can customize it by using the setting tab

You can also take a tour by clicking the help "?"

There are so many Heatmap available on the Internet, but the above mentioned heatmap is unique in a way that it provides each currency rating updates by session-wise during 24 hours a day. You may check it during any time of the day or you may also check the currency positions of any previous day.

I hope it would be beneficial to all the BP community. But, I would suggest that don’t trade (buy/sell) blindly on the basis of the said tool.

Best of luck.

P.S: You may also use other tools/links available at the said website.

3 Likes

Ooooh. :blush: Thanks for sharing this @anon58863749! :smiley: Tbh, I’ve never used a currency heat map before, and I’m not really familiar with how it works, but I’ll try to check this one out! :smiley: Did you create this site yourself? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @ria_rose.

The objective of Currency Heat Map is to provide a graphical presentation on the relative strengths of major currencies in relation to others.

By viewing the currency heat map, one can get the information about the strength / weakness of a particular currency at an specified time. However, the above mentioned tool has a unique feature that shows the cumulative change on session wise basis during the day. So, we may get the knowledge as to how the currencies rating changed/changing during a session and may also compare it with the other two sessions.

No, I didn’t create it.

Edit: Just try to check it during a day at different time/session and you would know what I mean.

1 Like

The above screenshot showing the EUR/USD position during Asian and European sessions. In Asian session EURUSD was positive by 0.09% and was at 3rd place whereas in European session, uptill now, it is negative by (-0.2%) and at 6th place…

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up @anon58863749! :blush: It sounds like such a useful tool and I guess I could try to incorporate it every now and then in my demo trading. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing this! :blush:

1 Like

But be cautious, it’s just a tool so don’t try to trade solely on it or to follow it blindly.