I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Hmm. :thinking: Nice to see you’ve already caught pips with that plan. :smiley: Did you create it yourself? :open_mouth: Good luck with the tweaks, btw! :smiley: :blush:

Good morning guuuys! :smiley: :smiley: I don’t have any open trades at the moment since I closed all my positions before I went to bed last night. :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, I missed the upward trend for GBPUSD, but I’ll just be watching the currencies for now. :slight_smile:

Were you guys able to buy cable? :smiley: Anyway, have a nice day everyone. :slight_smile: :blush:

Hi guys. :smiley:

I have an open short position for EURUSD @ 1.16870. I’m currently 20 pips up but I plan to close this trade before I go to bed today. :smiley:

As for USDJPY, I’m also short @ 111.571. :slight_smile:

Happy Friday everyooone! :blush:

I closed my EURUSD position @ 1.16574 with +30 pips. :slight_smile: As for my short on USDJPY, I closed my position with +36 pips. :smiley: I’d like to end the month on a good note so these will be my last trades for the month. :smiley:

Have an awesome weekend ahead guys! :sunny:

Hi guuuys. :smiley: Happy September! Woooooh! :smile:

I missed good entry points so I don’t have any open positions right now. :slight_smile: I guess I’ll just monitor my charts until the market goes the other direction. :smiley: What do you guys think? :blush:

Anyway, take care everyone! :slight_smile: Talk to you all soon. :blush:

Good afternoon guys. :smiley:

I closed a long position for EURUSD with just 7 green pips since the market seems to be moving in the other direction. :confused:

I’m waiting for my RSI to go below 50 before I open a short position for this pair. :blush:

Have a nice day guys! :slight_smile:

And we’re in guys! :smiley:

Still in the red but let’s see how this one goes. :blush:

Good morning guys! :smiley: Just checked on my trades today and it looks like I got stopped out of my short EURUSD position with 25 red pips. :sweat: There was an H&S pattern so I assumed the drop would be that same height. Still, I should have closed my position earlier. :slight_smile: But that’s okay. Another learning opportunity!

Anyway, I’m watching my charts again and just waiting for my RSI to go below 50. :slight_smile:

I’m still also just checking the USDJPY chart and waiting for the indicators to match the system. :smiley:

Anyway, have a nice day everyone!!! :slight_smile: May the green pips be with you. :blush:

Just an update on this guys. :smiley: I ended up opening a short position for GBPUSD @ 1.29848 and I was able to snatch 49 pips. :slight_smile:

As for my EURUSD short position, I got stopped out @ 1.15724 with 0 pips and the spread cost. :sweat:

I’m currently short on EURUSD @1.15724 :slight_smile: Let’s see how this goes.

Sweet pips!

Nice trade RR!

FR&L

1 Like

Yeees! :blush: Haha. How have you been, FR&L? :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing great with your trading! :smile:

Hi. Newbie question, do you use any EMA crossover signal alert, to alert you when there is a crossover for the pair you want to trade?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @osasfrancis88! :smiley: Hmm. :thinking: I’m not sure I understand the question properly, but if you’re talking about a separate program that pops up whenever there’s a crossover, I don’t use any of those. :slight_smile: Haha. But that is a good idea. :stuck_out_tongue: I sometimes miss good entry points because I miss the crossovers eh. :open_mouth:

Hello everyone! :blush: Happy Mondaaaay! :smiley:

My short position for EURUSD is still running. :slight_smile: I’m currently at +24 pips now so I’ll just watch over it to make sure I don’t end up with a losing trade. :smiley: I’ll close it myself. :slight_smile:

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Do you guys have any open positions right now? :smiley: Good luck to us this week! :blush:

As for GBPUSD, I plan to go short once my RSI crosses further below 50. :slight_smile: The same goes for my USDJPY trade. :smiley:

UPDATE: I got stopped out @1.15520 with +20 pips. :slight_smile: Looks like the market’s moving to the other direction now. :smiley: I’ll wait for my indicators to match the system’s criteria before opening a position. :nerd: Good everning guys btw! :blush:

1 Like

Anyone catch the huge uptrend on the EURCHF today?:sob::sob:

1 Like

we mostly don’t trade this pair with this plan

1 Like