Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Sounds like an interesting forum. Do you try and get everyone to trade the same session so everyone is together at the same times of the day?

I guess this might be part of the strategy itself anyhow (the timing of when to/not to trade).

I like the idea of you live streaming your system - I can see that being a valuable way of teaching people about your system by taking them through real trades with it.

Having done a little bit of software development myself (not professionally though) - I can imagine that there is a lot to get through.

All the best,

Richard.

Glad to see that others are experiencing excellent results and posting here. As you said it keeps individuals accountable, both individually and as a group.

That’s correct! And that’s the purpose of the live trading room is so that everyone can be accountable with each other and trade with cohesion. I’m in the process of developing an EA that links your trades with the website in a simple journal format so that you can best monitor your trades and analyze which currency pairs you do best with along with the strategies and times you trade best in :slight_smile:

Hi Richard,

I advise everyone to trade the US London overlap as there is the most volatility there, however, it’s completely fine to trade other time zones especially pre-post-news periods where there are higher volatility.

I understand that not everyone has all day to monitor the trading room, so it’s my hope that people will step up (and they have done so fantastically) in guiding others when they swing by the live trading room and look for someone to trade with.

That’s true, it’ll be a very valuable way of teaching people and guiding people during trading. It’s quite hard to get it up and also because for it to be of substantially good quality, it needs a good server for it to work on - which can be quite costly too haha.

Thanks for your well wishes! I’ll be sure to include you in the next phase of beta testers :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hmm that’s an interesting idea. It moves less quickly than a trailing SL but it gives more breathing space. I’ll see how I can code that in. Thanks for the feedback buddy :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!
I just started using the system today and it is amazing! Can’t wait to try it out on the London/NY overlap, when there is more volatility.
But even when there are no possible trades you can see the price reacting from the levels, which is pretty cool.
Keep it up Desmond!

I sent a message to the email address I received from you and I didnt get reply so I have decided to send the message to your FB page, with so many good reviews I can’t wait to have the ea tested

No worries, I’ve accepted you as a facebook friend and will get in touch with you soon :slight_smile:

Glad you like it Andy! Indeed, this powerful matrix essentially is able to accurately help you see the flow and movement of the market even when it hasn’t hit the high probability trade entries. Also, you’ll be able to take advantage of these movements even then when you learn how to analyze the waves and fibonacci walls and trade off these opportunities. :slight_smile:

Thanks for accepting my friend request, I can’t wait to hear from you

[B][U]16th December Update![/U][/B]

[B]The beauty of fibonacci waves on a chart[/B]

We all know how trouble it is to plot fibonacci retracements and extensions, even more when you have to update it every tick just to get accurate forecasts. However, we all know the power that fibonacci holds in forecasting price movements and this is where the Galaxy Trades Wave comes in as the undisputed chart indicator :

As you can see in this picture, there is always price action that reacts off these fibonacci waves. So imagine the power of the Galaxy Trades Matrix : combining 5 time frames of fibonacci waves and trading off their comined support/resistance.

The Galaxy Trades Wave is usually for your own analysis and studying of the market. It gives you a good macro picture of how the currency pair has been performing for the day in that particular time frame. If you wish to trade longer term positions (not the really quick scalping trades we do), this indicator is absolutely priceless in your analysis.

[B]The Galaxy Trades Wave is the single most powerful dynamic fibonacci tool out there for MetaTrader 4[/B]

Registered and contacted via website instructions. In the live trade room now.

Thanks for all the work Desmond.

Thanks Desmond. My absence was due to bad ISP

Very nice post

Gotcha buddy, glad to have you on board!

Hey buddy, no worries about it. Can’t wait to have ya back!

Thanks Alonso! I’m accepting beta testers now so if you’re up for testing the system, do give me the heads up yeah!

Today was my first day working with the Galaxy Trade System. As it was only 1 day I will hold my judgement, but let me say this! It is AMAZING. It is not doing anything new, however it is taking out the effort required to plot fib levels. Here are my trades from today:

I made some dumb mistakes, that left a lot on the table. But still in the green. I will watch more closely, and not leave open trades while taking a bathroom break :wink:

Hey buddy!

Glad that you like the Galaxy Trades Matrix and really awesome that you made some pips with it. Yeah be careful on managing your trades, especially leaving open trades while taking a bathroom break haha.

And it’s nice to see that you’ve got to know the fellow brothers in the live forex trading room last night, you guys picked some really good trades! Keep up the team cohesion and go on to profit together yeah!

Hope to see you around more often!

Cheers,
Desmond

And it does some things new, actually. Like give you the most accurate fibonacci levels across 5 time frames for 5 currency pairs which would otherwise require 25 charts just to view and also 3 key momentum movements for every time frame over 5 currency pairs which would require another 25 charts to accomplish :stuck_out_tongue: Lastly, it helps you manage your position and help you trade without emotion through the Galaxy Trades Manager haha.

Essentially, it has revolutionized much of the common ways of trading. For a user who analyzes one chart at a time, you’re having a 50x advantage over him as you’re able to see 50 charts essentially at once and understand how they work easily :wink: