Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Hello, how can I get onboard?

Added you as a friend :slight_smile:

[B]How to get awarded Badges in the Galaxy Trades Forex Army[/B]

Badges are assigned to users after they complete a certain set of tasks that distinguishes them from others. Certain badges are harder to attain and hence, provide more Reputation Points upon attaining. Anyone who has received a badge, would be formally awarded over facebook and babypips as part of the ceremonial process.

[B]Beta Tester Badge – 100 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge signifies that user is one of the pioneers of the Galaxy Trades Forex Army. Stepping up when no one else dared to and taking it upon themselves to test and refine the system. It is a true honour to be in the presence of one as without them, the Galaxy Trades Forex Army wouldn’t be where it is now.

[B]Key Contributor Badge – 200 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge is only awarded to users who have made a significant contribution to the Galaxy Trades Forex Army. This can be in the form of very useful suggestions, spotting critical bugs and helping out selflessly when others were in times of need.

[B]Bronze Sniper Badge – 1,000 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge is awarded to users who managed to get at least 9 profitable trades out of 10 trades with the Galaxy Trades System – had to be verified by myfxbook account statement – Anyone who achieves this is a truly promising soldier in the Galaxy Trades Forex Army.

[B]Silver Sniper Badge – 2,500 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge is awarded to users who managed to get at least 18 profitable trades out of 20 trades with the Galaxy Trades System – has to be verified by myfxbook account statement – Anyone who achieves this should be recognized as an extremely profitable trader and one of the key soldiers in the Galaxy Trades Forex Army – when they speak, you listen.

[B]Gold Sniper Badge – 5,000 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge is awarded to users who managed to get at least 45 profitable trades out of 50 trades with the Galaxy Trades System – has to be verified by myfxbook account statement – To the rare few who have achieved this, you will be saluted wherever you go in the army and be awarded a seat in the committee as one of the very best soldiers that has ever graced the Galaxy Trades Forex Army.

[B]Drill Sergeant Badge – 200 Reputation Points[/B]

This badge is awarded to the users who have contributed greatly and consistently in the Live Forex Trading Room through coaching others, taking command during key trading periods,

[B]Bronze Outstanding Soldier Award – 1,000 Reputation Points[/B]

Leading the army by example! This badge is awarded to users who have made a 20% return on their live account – has to be verified by myfxbook, Anyone who achieves this is a truly promising soldier in the Galaxy Trades Forex Army

[B]Silver Outstanding Soldier Award – 2,500 Reputation Points[/B]

Leading the army by example, again! This badge is awarded to users who have made a 50% return on their live account – has to be verified by myfxbook. Anyone who achieves this is a true force to be reckoned with and is on track to becoming one of the commanders of the Galaxy Trades Forex Army.

[B]Gold Outstanding Soldier Award – 5,000 Reputation Points[/B]

Only the very best would get awarded this prestigious and honourable badge. He is to be saluted wherever he goes in the army and be awarded a seat in the committee as one of the very best soldiers who has graced the Galaxy Trades Forex Army.

Great job on the badges and rewards Desmond! Very professional as always! :35:

Just a quick update :

Working on these currently :

• Intermediate Strategies guide
  • Advanced Strategies guide
  • Trading psychology guide
  • Auto alert manager when price reaches within “x” pips of red/green zone (upon popular request)
  • Migrating server to get website to load faster

Once the bulk of this is done, we’re going live! :slight_smile:

Sounds great Desmond! Just keeps getting better

Great news Desmond . Best of luck and we will be waiting and enjoying the pips fishing until you are done with the update :slight_smile:

That will be cool, another nice one from the Commander

Hi, I would like to join and contribute too!

[QUOTE=“galaxytrades;673148”]Just a quick update : Working on these currently : - Intermediate Strategies guide - Advanced Strategies guide - Trading psychology guide - Auto alert manager when price reaches within “x” pips of red/green zone (upon popular request) - Migrating server to get website to load faster Once the bulk of this is done, we’re going live! :)[/QUOTE]

Reading up on this thread and I really like this system. I’m so glad I found you early on instead of down 3 years from now. I want to add you on Facebook but I do not know what is your full name.

That’s very nice to hear :slight_smile: I’m glad you found this thread early too! Hahaha. It’s a really good system, it’s in beta testing phase now and I’m doing all I can to add more features after feedback from beta testers to make this the leanest meanest pipping machine around :slight_smile:

Are you still accepting more beta testers?

New Feature : The Galaxy Trades Matrix V4 will have a daily high/low line integrated into the forex matrix so that we know which entries are even stronger in the fast paced world of scalping

Special thanks to @Bill McManus (sir wolf) for suggesting this.

Hello guys,
First of all thanks to the Master Desmond for his AMAZING system ,

As you can see below i managed to gain 20% with my real account with a broker that gives high spreads lol

Desmond is the best surprise that happens to me this festive season and am happy to be among the beta tester. He has best support in case you have any problem with the matrix system as he is always available for quick response. The matrix system will teach you how to be a patient trader, because of different factor affecting price actions e.g. key levels, big figures and fibs levels as well as spread which are programmed with the matrix system. Thanks to the commander.

That’s absolutely fantastic! Glad you’re doing well with your live account! Naturally, you should aim for a broker with smaller spreads and I’m pretty sure you would be up more than 20% currently :slight_smile: In any case, great to see you having the self discipline to trade this system as it was meant to be traded and profit well with it. Merry christmas!

Really glad you like the system, and ah you’re too kind! You guys have done very well in contributing new ideas to the system (auto alert, daily high/lows, etc.) so everyone wins! Indeed, you have to be a patient trader for this system to work well. Just by looking at it is a work of art as you see how price reacts off each level :slight_smile:

Remember, we’re in the forex market [B]to earn money[/B], we’re not in the forex market to trade. There’s a difference :wink: Merry Christmas buddy!

Thanks for the added functionality Desmond! I am glad I was able to contribute to Galaxy in some way.