Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Hi there Desmond,

Any chance that your army is still recruiting? :slight_smile: Iā€™d like to enlist.

Regards,
Burning

Sure thing buddy! Always glad to have more people testing out the system :slight_smile: Added you as a friend!

added you as a friend!

hi all! hi galaxytrades, i just finished reading 13 pages and im blown away by your posts :D! I hope its not too late to join. I love scalping too.

Quick update!

Iā€™m adding in a new feature that introduces one random person to you once you log in. That way, you get to know who else is in the Galaxy Trades Forex Army and it helps you form bonds too :slight_smile:

Should be done by new years!

Cheers and have a great one everyone!

My demo trade today. I need to understand more about how it works. Maybe just a luck :slight_smile:

Great idea Desmond! Especially since this is all about Brotherhood

Iā€™d like to be one beta tester. I hope its not too late.

Thinking about applying to be a beta tester to. Can someone please post the link for the qualifications? I canā€™t seem to find it.

Hi Desmond

This looks very exciting, if there are places available I would very much like to be a beta tester

Kind regards

Martin

Great results, Mario! Keep it up!

Nothing in the forex market is by luck. Everything is based on math and probabilities. We have a system that gives us a huge mathematical edge in certain market conditions and as long as we stick to it and milk that strategy, weā€™re bound to be profitable. Nothing is by luck, Mario. Give yourself credit for using the system well and profiting with it :slight_smile:

Do well enough consistently and Iā€™ll be counting on you to lead the live trading room one day :wink:

Cheers!

Our latest update! The Galaxy Trades Alert indicator would alert you when price reaches within X pips of the active zones via any of the following methods :

1. Pop-up box
  2. Email notification
  3. Push notification on your handphone MT4 App

Special thanks to Bill McManus (sirwolf), Sarah Quek and many other beta testers who have gave valuable feedback in getting this system implemented so that we donā€™t have to be monitoring the matrix every second of the day during times when weā€™re busy :slight_smile:

This will be released in the V4 Major Update!

As long as we keep working together, weā€™re definitely gonna be a kick-ass army of unstoppable pip-bagging soldiers :slight_smile:

Cheers!

A good update to start the New Year

Hi Desmond,

I have been studying Fib levels and trying to combine that with VSA for a few months now. The tool looks great.! If you still have room for more beta testers I would love to help out!

Thanks
Aaron

Very very interestingā€¦ I studied VSA for quite a while and I believe when traded well, it can be very good. Although there are inherently many areas that needs to be addressed in it to be truly profitable. It could be a very valuable addition if done properly.

Iā€™ve added you as a friend too!

[B]Testimonials

Danny412 :[/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Profit factor 4.78, Drawdown 1% (click here)[/li][/B]
[li][B]20% with real account, Drawdown 0.21% (click here)[/li][/B]
[/ul]
[B]
Sirwolf :[/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Explanation on why the Matrix works well (click here)[/li][/B]
[/ul]
[B]
Kelton : [/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Some good trades and explanations (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]
[B]
Trancecube :[/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Many take profits (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]
[B]
Andynm : [/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Praises for system (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]
[B]
MJTuttle : [/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Many takes profits despite some mistakes (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]
[B]
Tumen05 : [/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Praises for system (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]
[B]
Mario777 : [/B]
[ul]
[li][B]Many take profits (click here)[/B][/li][/ul]

Awesome Desmond! SO glad you liked and implemented the idea. I am sure the brotherhood will benefit from this and I am happy to know I made a contribution. Hereā€™s to a successful new year for all of us!

Sir Wolf

I guess I better get myself in gear and start doing my thing. Still have to find a time to get everything setup. LOL!

Push notifications on your mobile phone is now working! Get alerted when price is within X pips from the red/green (passive) zones.

That way, we can go about doing our daily work and only be alerted back to the computer when the alert goes off

Thanks to everyone for suggesting this feature! As long as you guys keep giving suggestions on how to improve the system, Iā€™ll keep working on making this the single most powerful system in the world

Cheers!

Hi Desmond,

Is there still a beta tester spot available? Iā€™ve registered and sent you an email with details. Thanks!