Gamer hate loss journal

Congratulations on successfully completing the Skilled Funded Traders Phase 2 Challenge!

Immediate Actions Required

As we conduct a review of your account, there are two important steps you need to take: (1) complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) process to verify your identity via SumSub, and (2) sign the Trader Agreement.

Once your information has been verified, we will send you the Skilled Funded Traders Agreement via a separate Adobe Sign email for your signature.

Upon the completion of these two steps, your funded account details will be shared with you.

Please keep in mind, this submission is crucial for you to become a partnered trader and needs to be fulfilled before you proceed with your next account trading. If you require any updates regarding the dispatch of your funded account, please engage with our live support chat to ascertain the scheduled date.

I pass phase 1 and pass phase 2 on the same day ; 17 Jan 2024

1 Like

Upon successful completion of the KYC verification process, we will send you a Traders Agreement within 24 to 48 business hours.

I am still waiting to trade the funded account ,
still waiting, maybe until next week,
I hope they fulfill their obligations

Skilled Funded Traders Funded Account Enabled

Thank you for completing our KYC process and submitting your Skilled Funded Traders Agreement.

Your Skilled Funded Traders Funded Account Credentials and Dashboard Logins can be found below.

I got my funded account on 23 January 2024

1 Like

My P/L = 523 now

I think better stop trading for this account now ,
waiting for claim refund of challenge and profit sharing

I 'll use the money to buy more challenge account

I have to wait 12 days for withdrawal , that is on 6th February 2024

it’s ok , I get 418

Hi, sorry if I sound a little skeptical, but how is it possible to pass both phases on the same day? Don’t they usually have a window period where they need to process? Furthermore, typically, there is a minimum trading days criteria to be fulfilled. Did FTMO changed their rules so drastically or are you using another prop firm?

May I also know where are you from? Thank you.

Hi , It’s okay to be skeptical,
yes , I’m using another prop firm
and it is beginner’s luck to pass both the same day.

Have a nice day ! ありがとう

1 Like

What prop firm is this? Thanks.

the forum policy , no advertising , no marketing
so cannot answer here , thanks

Pretty sure you can say what prop firm you are using, there are threads discussing FTMO, MFF, etc.

I have not bought challenge account in this prop firm , but I hope they can solve their problem

Due to a non-sense reason, MetaQuotes has terminated our licenses, and therefore, we have to freeze our services TEMPORARILY. Our team is working hard on a plan to continue providing our services.

The incomprehensible reason for the termination is using a third-party provider for equity synchronization purposes who has allegedly not connected to MetaTrader’s client terminal in a way that is fully acceptable by MetaQuotes. True Forex Funds has used the mentioned third-party service since 2021 without any complaint from MetaQuotes.

MetaQuotes did not give any prior warning, nor did they provide any chance to replace the unwanted provider, despite it being evident that in no industry is it possible to investigate your partner, provider, or any supplier’s source code to prove their legitimacy.

We would like to assure all of you that despite all the turbulence, we will never back down, and you will be able to continue your journey where it had to be stopped. Our team continuously tries to convince MetaQuotes to keep our licenses; in case of lack of success, we will try to migrate your trading accounts to a broker.

We would like to apologize for this disaster, a force majeure event that has occurred due to reasons beyond our control. Please note that the remaining payouts will be settled once the platform is unfrozen.

If the worst-case scenario occurs and we have to migrate to another broker’s server, we will face an issue with the offered symbols discrepancies, making open positions migration challenging. Please close your positions before market closure; otherwise, they will be automatically closed.

Once again, keep in mind that as soon as the workaround is implemented, you will be able to continue your trading journey with True Forex Funds. Your support means a lot to us.

We will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Richard Nagy

CEO of True Forex Funds

I hope everything goes well

Your payout request has been received.

Thank you for submitting a withdrawal. Once approved, it will be processed within 48hrs.

Please note that after your first withdrawal, you will be eligible for your next withdrawal 14 days after placing your next trade.

Below are the details of your withdrawal request:

I have not account in this prop firm at this moment (already failed in challenge before) , but I hope they can solve their problem

Important notice regarding Funded Engineer

Today, without notice, our dashboard provider for Funded Engineer decided to terminate our ongoing contract, delete all its past communication with us and turn the technology lights off from our business.

A coordinated negative PR campaign was launched, with multiple articles published online.

These were released before we receive the notification of contract termination, proving newspapers were reached out to before our company.

We are working diligently to resolve this matter and will take all necessary steps to bring our business back to its success.

In the meantime, please be patient, we will keep everyone updated as more information becomes available on how we will proceed.

We ask for your patience with us during this troublesome time. For the moment, as there is no means for us to analyze trading accounts and their rules, we unfortunately have to close all existing trades and disable trading in order to preserve the account’s status as is.

We have requested a list of the pending payouts from the technology provider to pay all traders with a pending payout.

Once again, thank you for your support, patience and kindness.

We will keep communication lines open and continuously update everyone (on social media and via email) as more information becomes available.

Talk soon,
Trader T & Trader H

i got to re submit my KYC

Hello trader,

As part of our audit process, our risk management team reviews trade execution and demo account-related simulated data. Due to ongoing investigations of your demo trading account, your most recent withdrawal request has been placed on hold.

During our routine account audit procedures, we have identified inconsistencies in your Know Your Customer (KYC) application. Consequently, we kindly request that you resubmit your KYC documentation to facilitate the processing of your withdrawal request. Please ensure that your resubmission is completed within 7 days. In the process of submitting your KYC resubmission application, please do not submit with VPN turned on and please be mindful of the following article.

If you happen to be traveling and find yourself in a country that differs from the associated with your KYC identity document, please prepare proof of travel documentation (boarding pass, passport stamps or travel itinerary). This will assist in clarifying any inconsistencies between the location where your KYC resubmission is being submitted and the country indicated in your identity document.

Please inform us upon completing and resubmitting your KYC documentation for review. We will then make every effort to expedite the finalization of your application and, hopefully, process your withdrawal promptly.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter!
Risk

Skilled Funded Traders

cert 1

cert 2

Unfortunately, we couldn’t verify your identity

We could not verify your profile. If you have any questions, please contact the Company where you try to verify your profile

I still have to wait for the verification and payment

What is the certificate for if not get paid ?
I got to be patient and wait the process

The certificates simply say you passed their challenge. Doesn’t say anything about payouts. :slight_smile:

NEW update regarding Funded Engineer

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

We have been working diligently to get things up and running as fast as possible.

Currently, we are on schedule to be sorted by Tuesday next week (Wednesday after testing).

Pending any significant disaster, we should be within our original week-long prediction on how long it will take.

During this process, you might see some strange things as we migrate the databases. Please ignore them.

Once we are back operating and live, should anything be out of place, we will rectify it.

We also will have a surprise when things are sorted, which is something positive to give back to the community.

We are looking forward to proving to you just how far we have come with our new robust infrastructure and our ability to fully customize it and push forward with advances going forward.

Talk soon,
Trader T & Trader H

FPFX terminates license of prop trading firm Funded Engineer over alleged fraud scheme

well , they can get another service provider if they want to continue the business / the game .