GBP/JPY Equity Building Profitable trading strategies

A Happy Wife is a Happy Life…:smiley:

My hubby sees the wisdom in that too and I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Price crossed below Kijun-Sen on the 3H @ 212.60 (weakly bearish), but may find good support at the top of the kumo in the vicinity of 212 (Senkou Span A @ 211.87). Cloud density is very thin here, indicating the durability of support @ SS-A and SS-B may be lacking. The Chikou is above price 26 periods ago, which remains bullish.

Things are looking rough for the Kiwi, I cancelled all my lower pending long orders.
and sitting with 26 1K lots at 11.27%. SO I guess I will be collecting interest now :expressionless:

Ha, I’m in the same boat as you RRRAM. Left for an hour and come back to find all kinds of orders filled. Think I’ll hold on for a while till some of them hit their TP’s. I’m at about 13% margin. Looking pretty oversold on the 4 hr, 1 hr, and 15 min TF’s. Ready for a big leg up!! :slight_smile:

So while I took a much needed nap, guppy decided to drop over 100 pips, however I just added a couple more positions at 212 making my average entry 212.70. I still have plenty of margin & now I see how it works to just hold & collect interest during the down times, nothing goes down, or up, forever & the key to it all is margin management and patience…
In my demo acct where I am now down $105k on paper, no worries either, I keep buying there, I can buy all the way down to 207 if I like, the interest will come pouring in daily and even if I eventually got out at scratch, the interest would be well over 20k a week in that account.

So I begin to see (feel) how it works…

Now, however … enough of the NJ talk, rrram… you had your fling with someone you thought was younger, sexier… and, as usually happens, you are regretting it. We don’t need to hear more about her … I want to know what you think of guppy’s next moves over the upcoming week or two.
I suggest you bring her a big bouquet of flowers, say you are sorry, and get back to talking about her & only her (I’m sure some groveling would not hurt either…)

:smiley:

BTW, congrats on making Superior Master, rrram, it suits your Jedi status as well :smiley:

What is your margin in that $700 acct? 400 to 1? Can you change it anytime or do you have to wait until you are flat? And if you can change it anytime, it will just affect the future trades, not the ones you are already holding, right?

Also in FX Sol, where can you find a report of the interest they are paying you? I see it daily, but would like to see it in the past & can’t seem to find it.

Gracias.

This is VERY true.

and it is now apparant that at whatever your margin useage is at
THAT is what you can expect to earn in 21 days in NJ.

so the more lots you get the better return you will get on your account because you are using more of your available balance (margin) securing more lots. but the more you use the higher your risk, in the event of another run down. So I cancelled all pending longs going down. Once you are above 10% you can be ok. But it is sure not ok to buy more longs almost recklessly when your margin useage is above the ideal range of 2-5%

Now all my profit is stuck in there earning interest! ARG!

FXSOL lets you change margin leverage midstream, if you want to increase it you dont have to be flat L:)

You cant change it multiple times I dont think but if you are 200:1 and in many trades and things turn for the worse you can up the levrage in the middle of those trades! IT is awesome for the customer.

I dont know if it is on the website. But inside the trading client there is a forex calculator. I dont know if or where they have historic interest rates
differentials published.

Something about snoozing and loseing?

But how did I lose if I was not supposed to sell my longs in any case? when I woke up, it was at the perfect spot to add more…

I guess we can still retrace down to 211.20/30 which should be hard support
at 76.4% and it also served as support on 6/23 @ 5AM EDT.

I am expecting the channel up to continue up into next week with the same normal short detours after some news events and within 144 minutes or london/frankfurt intersections and/or open.

That way I can buy more longs cheaper and at the same price as the price I got the ones I just sold for. Extracting every pip.

Of course if I wanted to extract more pips I would be more patient and let some trades ride for bigger TP targets.

That is the balance I havn’t found yet … how to take rolling profits while letting the bigger winners ride…

Thanks for leverage info … about interest, I was looking for an account statement that would show how much interest they have been paying me daily. Can’t find it.

hanging man on the 6 min NJ meaning we are heading back up now :slight_smile:

Then the thrid one down from the drop down menu:
Account transaction list view…dont change anything and it shoudl default to the current calender month.
It will ist it by day when it is paid.

[B]“Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”[/B]

Brian Tracy

You’re still cheating on her.

Beast. :eek:

NO question we should be back up before they wake up in NY

NJ treated me good in the night, and GJ shoul dhae been loaded up with longs :expressionless:

Who pulled her plug? :smiley: