GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Preferably, I believed market will perform a major bearish retracement trend to complete corrective wave B once wave 5(A) is completed (yellow-truncated or white-impulsive). Otherwise, we may still see a minor bearish retracement trend to complete subwave 2 in magenta. Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish retracement entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a major bearish retracement trend with condition that a truncated wave 5 in yellow is already completed. Or at least a minor bearish retracement trend to complete wave 2 in magenta. But, please be careful for any valid of symmetrical triangle pattern that bias towards a bullish continuation scenario (white). Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any possibility for a major bearish retracement trend to complete corrective wave B in yellow. A valid diagonal triangle reversal pattern would bolster this scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any breakout towards the bulish continuation critical line 2. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break to lower diagonal triangle trendline. Preferably, I’m looking forward for a further breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 to bolster the major bearish retracement trend scenario (yellow). Otherwise please be careful for any bullish continuation scenario refering to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.

At the moment, price just bounce back from the lower channel trendlines. Please be careful for any breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 1. Otherwise, a valid “Head and Shoulder” reversal pattern would bolster toward either the alt counts in magenta or yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, preferably I believed market either in progress to perform a corrective subwave b in yellow or the unfinished truncated wave 5 in white. Favourably, advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise, this scenario is invalid if there is any true breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 2. Good luck and happy weekends.

Preferably, I believed market just perform a truncated wave 5 in yellow. Therefore, I’m looking forward for any possibility of a major bearish retracement trend scenario to perform a major corrective wave B (yellow). Otherwise please be careful for any bullish continuation trend to perform an impulsive wave 5 in white or any bounce scenario once wave 2 in magenta is completed. Please be extra careful since there will be an announcement abt NFP tonight 8.30pm (GMT +8). Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking forward for any downside trend either to perform a wave 2 in magenta or major corrective wabe B in yellow. Otherwise please be careful for any bullish trend to complete wave 5 in white. Advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any bearish continuation trend to bolster the alt counts either in magenta or yellow. A breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any bearish continuation trend to bolster the alt counts either in magenta or yellow. A breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario. Good luck.

At this moment, market still in the bearish channel and the white critical line is still remain intact. Preferably, I’m still looking for any opportunity towards the bearish continuation trend scenario (magenta or yellow). A breakout towards the white critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout to the upper green channel trendline. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the white critical line and the bearish continuation critical line 1. Therefore, I’m looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend scenario to complete a major corrective wave B in 5 bearish wave structures (yellow). But please be extra careful for any possibility to a bullish continuation trend scenario according to the alt count in magenta or a bullish retracement trend scenario to complete subwave ii in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, price already near the major lower red trendline and the lower channel red trendline. Therefore, please be careful for any bounce scenario, favourably to complete subwave ii either in white or yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to complete major corrective wave B. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 3 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I can divided market into 3 possible scenario which is :

1. Yellow - market will perform an extension of wave i in yellow which is consist of an extension of subwave v in 3(cyan).
  2. White - market will perform a truncated wave i in white.
    Please be noted that both alt count is expecting for a furher bearish continuation trend to complete major corrective wave B.
  3. Magenta - market will perform a bullish continuation trend to complete wave 3.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend scenario either in alt counts in yellow or white. A further breakout towards the major lower red trendline that would bolster to this scenario is still remain to be seen. Good luck and happy weekends.

GBP JPY broke 145,30 resistance
Now it would be at 146,40 - 147,90

At this moment, price already at the major lower red trendline. Preferably, I’m looking forward for a further breakout to complete subwave v in 3 (cyan). Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario either refering to the alt count in white or magenta. Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform a major bearish retracement trend to complete wave B either in white or yellow. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a bearish trend to be perform to complete wave iii either in white or yellow. A true breakout towards the major lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. But please be noted that, market have to perform 5 subwave structures if the scenario is valid. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend refering to either the alt count in white or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the yellow critical line. Good luck.

Due to the market scenario, I have to did some adjustment to both alt counts either in yellow or white. Most likely, market in progress to perform a complex abcde corrective pattern either in magenta (impulsive) or yellow (truncated - 5 in b). Otherwise, if market continue further to the downside, then most probably corrective wave b is already completed (white). Advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Happy weekends and good luck.