GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a valid diagonal triangle and triple top reversal pattern to bolster towards either the alt counts in white or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend refering to either the latest gray alt count or magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend refering toward the alt counts either in white, yellow or at least gray. A breakout to the lower yellow trendline and a valid triple top and diagonal triangle (rising wedge) bearish reversal pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market just performed a “Throw-Over” pattern which is a bullish trap scenario. Therefore, preferably I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend later refering either toward the alt count in white or yellow. But, please be careful for any strong bullish continuation trend refering to the alt count in magenta. Advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market just performed a “Throw-Over” pattern which is a bullish trap scenario. Therefore, preferably I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend later refering either toward the alt count in white or yellow. But, please be careful for any strong bullish continuation trend refering to the alt count in magenta. Advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, the lower yellow trendline still remain intact. Preferably, I’m looking forward for a breakout towards the downside to bolster the bearish reversal trend scenario. But please be careful if the “throw-over” scenario is still unfinish. Good luck.

[B]Chart 1H[/B] - At this moment, I still believed market just performed a typical “throw-over” pattern in diagonal triangle scenario. Therefore, favourably I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend scenario later but please be noted that market perhaps may perform a head and shoulder pattern 1st. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and a breakout towards the white/yellow critical line.

[B]Chart Daily[/B] - Please be noted that I believed market just performed a bullish retracement trend either to complete subwave a (white or yellow) or corrective wave 4 (magenta). Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend once subwave a is completed (yellow) but please be noted that there is a possibility that subwave a is still not complete yet refering to the alt count in white. Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish continuation trend entry signal from BSTS laters once either waves is completed.

[B]Chart Weekly[/B] - Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform just a subwave a (white or yellow) before expecting another bearish continuation trend to complete subwave b and later a bullish retracement trend to complete subwave c in 4. but, please be noted that market also have a possiblity to complete subwave 4 in magenta before expecting for another bearish continuation trend scenario. Therefore, advisable to look for any possible bearish entry signal from BSTS later.

Good luck and happy weekends.

Hello Friends,

I am sure this weekend will be special for Pound lovers thanks to my beloved grating agency, S&P for their timely downgrading. Although USD did take more hit than expected, at the end of the day, how good did we do in our trading matters a lot.

My SOLIMO indicates, additional caution is advisable since Pound has been trading without adequate strength along with heavy intraday volatility. In case of a major correction, I will not be surprised to see huge downfall in Pound before any firm upward rally towards 160. I advice my fellow traders to strictly stick with day trading and avoid over night positions.

My present supports and resistances � supports 153.25, 152.05, 151.10 & resistances 154.71, 155.65, 156.54

Healthy And Wealthy Trading

Suresh
Forex Magnates - the home of Forex Elite

Hello Friends,
Presenting my brief intraday analysis for 1st of June, 09.

GBPJPY
My present supports and resistances � supports 153.89, 153.73, 152.88 & resistances 154.29, 154.49, 154.71

GBPUSD
My present supports and resistances � supports 1.6146, 1.6109, 1.6069 & resistances 1.6172, 1.6196

Healthy And Wealthy Trading

Suresh,
Forex Magnates

Preferably, I believed market only performed a “throw-over” pattern which is represent a typical bullish trap scenario. Expecting market will perform a bearish trend either to complete corrective wave E in 4 (magenta) or major corrective wave B (white or yellow). Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

Chart 1H - Due to the strong bullish breakout, therefore I believed market the previous considered that market may perform a correctice wave B before another bullish continuation to complete subwave C in 4 (weekly) is already invalid. Favourably, market already in progress tocomplete major wave 4 (white, magenta or yellow) before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5 in C. At the moment, market just in subwave 3 before expecting a bearish retracement to complete subwave 4. Please be noted either we shall see another subwave 3 expansion (yellow) or is already completed (white), need to be confirm later. My strategy is, I’m waiting for a completion of major wave 4 before considering any possibility towards a major bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5.

Chart Daily - I believed, market in progress to complete corrective wave c in 4 before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5 in C.

Chart Weekly - Please be careful since market may continue to perform a bullish retracement trend to complete wave 4 at fibo retracement 50% before expecting for another major bearish continuation trend scenario. My advise is, please wait until major wave 4 is completed before making any decission to make any bearish entry. Please confirm it from a bigger TF at BSTS later.

Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish retracement trend to perform wave 4 either in white or magenta before expecting for another bullish continuation trend. Preferably, please be noted that there is possibility that wave 5 could be only a truncated wave (white). Unless the white critical line is taken, advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Otherwise we may see an impulsive wave 5 in magenta or an extension of wave 3 in yellow. Good luck.

Chart 1H - Preferably, I’m looking forward for any possibility toward the alt count in white scenario. A further breakout until the yellow/magenta critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend scenario refering to the alt count in magenta.

Chart Daily - Favourably, I’m looking forward for an opportunity to the completion of major wave 4 refering to the alt count in white before expecting for a major bearish continuation trend scenario to complete major wave 5. But please be extra careful if the major wave 4 is still not complete yet (magenta or yellow). Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend to bolster towards the alt count in white scenario. But please be careful for any bullish continuation trend either to complete the unfinish truncated wave 5 in yellow or an impulsive wave 5 in magenta. Preferably, advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck and happy weekends.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a completion of major wave 4 and a major bearish continuation trend scenario to complete major wave 5 refering either to the alt counts in white or yellow. But, please be careful for any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line which would indicates that market still in major bullish retracement trend to complete major wave 4 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete wave 5 either in yellow or magenta. Favourably, I’m looking forward for any possibility to a truncated wave 5 in yellow before expecting for a bearish reversal trend to complete major wave 5. But please be careful since we may see an impulsive wave 5 to complete major wave 4 in magenta. A breakout either to the lower red trendline or white/yellow critical line would unfold the more likely trend to be perform later. Good luck.

At this moment, please be noted that the alt count in white is already invalid. Therefore I believed market in progress to complete subwave 5 in 4 before expecting for a major bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5 either in yellow or magenta. Preferably, I’m looking forward for any opportunity towards a truncated wave 5 in yellow. Otherwise we may see another bullish continuation rally to complete subwave 5 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking for a bearish trend either to perform a reversal corrective wave a in yellow or retracement to complete wave iv in white. A breakout to the lower yellow and red trendline would bolster towards this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and any breakout towards the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the lower red trendline. Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform a corrective wave a either in yellow or gray. But, please be careful for any bullish retracement trend to perform a corrective wave b before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to complete corrective wave c. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility towards the alt count in white where as market might perform a double top wave v in 5. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward to see a further bearish continuation trend scenario. A further breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster this scenario. But, market may perform for another bullish retracement trend either to complete the unfinish wave b in gray or subwave ii in yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the yellow critical line. Favourably, advisable to look for any bearish continuation trend entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a further bearish continuation trend to perform a subwave iii either in yellow or gray. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility toward any bullish continuation trend refering to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.