GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any possibility towards an extension of subwave 3 (cyan) in iii (yellow). But please be careful for any double bottom scenario which is we may see another bullish retracement rally either to perform a corrective wave b in gray or wave 5 in white. Otherwise, all those bearish scenario will be invalid if there is a further true breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 2 that would bolster the alt count in magenta scenario. Good luck.

Due to the market failed to break the bearish continuation critical line 1, therefore I have to do a recount towards the alt count in yellow. Favourably, I’m looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario in 5 waves bearish structure refering to the alt count in yellow. But, please be careful for any breakout toward the major green upper trendline which would bolster towards either the alt count in gray or white scenario (or even magenta). From my point of view, advisable to look for any bearish entry signal from BSTS or any system that you are using later. Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, I’m looking forward market to perform a major bearish continuation trend refering toward the alt count in yellow. A valid "Head and Shoulder reversal pattern and a breakout towards the white critical line would bolster toward this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and a breakout to the upper green trendline that would favour to the alt counts either in white or magenta. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed, market in progress just to perform a subwave i before expecting for a bullish retracement trend to complete subwave ii in yellow. Please be aware that there is a possibility that market may perform an extension of subwave i if there is a true breakout towards the white critcal line. Otherwise if market fail to break it and perform a bounce scenario, then perhaps subwave i (yellow) is already completed. My advise is please look for any bearish continuation entry signal later either from BSTS or any trading system that u have. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish retrcement or bullish continuation trend and any breakout towards the upper green trendline. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market either in progress to complete subwave ii in yellow or the unfinish corrective wave b in white before expecting for any possible major bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5. A true breakout towards the neckline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the upper green trendline or the latest white critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any possibility towards the bearish continuation trend either refering to the alt count in yellow (truncated subwave 5 in ii) or white (wave b). Therefore, advisable to look for any bearish continuation entry signal later either from BSTS or your own trading system. A breakout towards the neckline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bullish continuation trend and any breakout to the yellow or white critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for any opportunity towards the bearish continuation trend refering to the alt count in yellow to perform subwave iii. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the upper green trendline (white or magenta). Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, I’m still waiting for any strong breakout to determine which alt counts that is more favourable. Preferably, I’m still looking for any possibility towards any major bearish continuation trend either in yellow or white. Unless there is any true breakout towards the white critical line, my advise is to look for any good bearish entry signal before making any entry later. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the yellow critical line. Good luck.

Please be noted that market already break the upper green trendline and the previous yellow critical line. Therefore, I have to do a re-count towards the alt count in yellow. Due to that, preferably I believed market in progress to perform corrective wave b either in yellow or white before expecting for a bearish reversal trend. As long the white critical line is remain intact, I would favour to look for any possible bearish entry signal later. Otherwise, if the white critical line is taken, then I believed market still in progress to complete the major wave 4 (magenta) before expecting for any major bearish continuation trend to complete major wave 5. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward market to perform a bearish reversal trend refering to the alt count in yellow. But, please be careful since we may see a double top scenario refering to the alt count in white. And please be noted that all those bearish scenario would be invalid if there is any true breakout towards the white critical line later. Advisable to look for any good bearish entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

[B]Chart 1H GJ[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend to be perform refering to the alt counts in yellow. A breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster towards this scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any unfinish corrective wave b in white or major wave 4 in magenta.

[B]Chart Daily GJ[/B] - I believed, market just performed a major bullish retracement trend to complete major wave 4 (white, magenta or yellow). Therefore, I’m looking for any opportunity towards any major bearish continuation trend scenario to complete major wave 5 with condition wave 4 is already completed. A valid diagonal triangle pattern would bolster towards this scenario. So, advisable to look for any good bearish entry signal from BSTS or your trading system.

[B]Chart Weekly EU[/B] - I believed market will perform a further major bearish continuation trend to complete major wave c with condition major wave b is already completed (yellow). But, please be careful if the major wave b is still not complete yet (white).

[B]Chart Daily GU[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking for a possibility toward a bearish trend either refering to the alt count in yellow (truncated) to perform corrective wave a,b and c OR magenta which is to perform major wave 5. A valid diagonal triangle patern would bolster towards this cenario. Otherwise, please be careful since market may perform another bullish continuation trend to complete wave v in c (white). Therefore, please confirm from any breakout towards any critical lines later.

[B]Chart Weekly GU[/B] - Favourably, I’m looking for any bearish continuation trend scenario with condition either wave c (yellow) or wave 4 (magenta) is already completed. But please be careful for any bullish continuation trend to complete the unfinish wave c in white.

[B]Summary[/B] - Overall, I’m looking forward for any possibility towards the bearish trend scenario either in GJ, EU or GU. But please confirm any trend or alt counts from your trading system. Also, please be careful since there will be an NFP announcement tonight at 8.30 pm (GMT+8). Good luck.

At this moment, price just bounce after break the lower red trendline. Favourably, I’m looking for a further bearish continuation trend to complete subwave i in yellow. While a further breakout to the neckline would bolster towards the alt count in cyan in which indicates that subwave i and ii is already completed. Otherwise, please be careful for any strong bounce scenario and any breakout toward the upper green trendline. Happy holidays and good luck.

At this moment, preferably I’m looking forwards for any bearish continuation trend either in yellow or cyan alt counts. Please be careful for any bounce scenario that is more likely I believed market have to perform a bullish retracement trend to complete wave ii yellow. While another strong breakout to the neckline would bolster towards the alt count in cyan. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout to the upper green trendline (dotted line). Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete subwave ii either in white or yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to perform subwave iii in c. Therefore, advisable to look for any possibility completion of subwave ii from BSTS later before making any short entry. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the upper green trendline or white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the possible neckline and major lower red trendline. Favourably, I believed market in progress to complete subwave iii either in yellow or white before expecting for any bullish retracement trend to perform subwave iv. A further breakout to the magenta critical line would bolster the major bearish continuation trend scenario to complete major wave 5. But, please be careful for any strong bullish retracement trend and any breakout to the white/yellow critical line. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress to complete wave iv in yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend to perform either a truncated or an impulsive wave v. Advisable to look for any bearish continuation entry signal from BSTS later as long the bullish continuation critical line 1 is remain intact. Otherwise, please be careful if there is any breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1. Please be noted also that the previous alt count in magenta is already invalid. Good luck.

ok so im a newbie but here is what i did. im taking a short position at 152.00 because ( buy the way how do i post my chart) there was a down trend line on 1hr and the top is right around 152,20 so i checked the news and it didnt show any up coming for the rest of the day. and i was wantiing to do a SL 152.60 and TP at 151.80 what do ya think?

hi,

Your sl should be refer to the bullish continuation critical line 1. For latest updated, please refer to my updated forecast. To post the charts, u have to right click at the charts and save is as image 1st. Then upload via babypips or imageshack. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market will perform a bearish continuation trend either to complete an impulsive subwave v in yellow or a truncated wave v (magenta or white). Therefore, please be careful for any truncated scenario or any breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1. Good luck and happy weekends.

Favourably, I’m looking for further bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subwave v in 1 in white (double bottom) or yellow before expecting for any bullish retracement trend to complete wave 2. But, please be careful for any possibility towards a truncation scenario refering to the alt count in magenta. Therefore, please look for any breakout to the critical lines to confirm which alt counts that is more in favour. Good luck.