GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

I believed the price will will start to retrace in making wave iv soon. At this moment, the price still in strong DT but already shows some resistance to make any continuation. A breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster this idea. Please study carefully all the trendline, critical line and the alt count before you making any decission for an entry. Wait for a complete signal from BSTS 2 before making any entry. Preferable - Retracement.

At the moment, we have a wave iii expansion (bearish continuation) and I’m still waiting for a retracement signal from BSTS. BSTS shows a retracement phase is getting closer and please wait for a complete retracement signal from BSTS 2. Otherwise, we shall see another bearish continuation later. Good luck.

I believed, retracement will start anytime from now. As long the price did not enter the red rectangle, this scenario would still be valid. I believed the price will start making a b c inside the teal rectangle later. Otherwise if the price make a true breakout into the red rectangle zones price, this whole idea will be invalid. Preferable - Retracement for wave iv

At this moment, I believed a prelimenary “double bottom” has just been established. Most probably this critical bottom will be tested again later. The price will retrace to complete wave iv, by make 1 2 3 4 5 subwave later. Unless the bullish critical line 2 has been taken, this scenario would still be valid. Good luck.

At the moment, price moving inside the teal correction triangle. I believed maybe the price will perform a triple bottom later before going upwards again to complete wave 3 4 5 c and iv. Otherwise if the bottom bearish continuation critical has been a true breakout, the we may seems to see a beraish continuation to complete wave V and 5. Preferable - Retracement to complete wave iv. Please be patient and wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck

I believed price is on the move to complete wave 3 in wave iv retracement. As long the price move along inside the green zones and no “double top” pattern", this idea would still be valid. So just move your SL and lock your target. Please close once you see any close signal from BSTS. Good luck.

I believed the price in wave 3 extansion and maybe will reach fibo 50% or 61.8% later. There is nothing much to explain here except just hold your long entry until got BSTS close signal. Good luck.

Jebatfx.
Have you ever noticed why no one repsonds to your thread? Well, I’ll tell you why…your charts are unreadable. They are obfuscated and illerate. Please, Captain Kirk, make them go away.
S.

Hi, well its not readable or you re understand it well. Please learn the basic about Elliot Wave Principle 1st before given such comment. Or why dont you come out with your readable chart also so that we could have a nice comparison and discuss about both charts in future. Tq

At the moment, the price already hit my TP2 and I believed it will start to retrace to complete wave 4 later. Unless the the price break the bullish reversal critical line 1, this scenario would still be valid. Please look at BSTS3 - 4H before making any entry. Good luck

I believed wave 3 already completed and market in retracement phase for wave 4 before going upwards again to complete wave iv, c and 5 which is I presumed would be a truncated pattern later. Unless the price break the major bearish critical line, this scenario would still valid. Please study all the critical lines, the three triangle zones and wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Preferable - retracement wave 4 before upwards again to complate wave 5. Tips - look for any BSTS3 signal at TF 4H later. Good luck.

At this moment market in corrective phase (small teal triangle). Until now, wave count in yellow still valid unless the price break the bearish continuation line. So watch closely which breakout will take place later. Good luck.

There is 2 possibility wave count at the moment. Its still unclear which is the major trend later. The price still in correctice zones and I need to wait for a strong breakout to confirm. Please always remember that wave 5 (cyan) could be a truncated which is either will establish a “double top” or lower then wave 3 high. Better to stay out from market unless the price approaching any critical line later. p/s wave 4 in iv always the hardest market phase to predict.

At this moment, price moving towards the critical zones which are more bias for bearish scenario. Its look likely wave iv already established but its still unclear unless we have a good breakout into red triangles zones. Please make a revission about all the possible counts and watch closely those critical lines. Just wait for everything to be unfold 1st.

At the moment price already at the bullish critical 1. This scenario indicates more favourable to bearish continuation trend, but I still need to wait for few a more confirmation aspect. Even BSTS also showing a mix signal which is I presumed its not a good time to make any new entry yet. For summary, hereby I would explain 3 possibilities scenario :

1. Price start to bullish again to complete the uncompleted wave iv ?
  2. Price start to bearish continuation to establish a triple bottom to complete wave v & 5 (white) before going upwards again for a Bullish Reversal.
  3. Price start to bearish continuation to complete wave v & 5 (yellow).
    Please becarefull before making any entry. Have a nice day.

Its still unclear so far which direction the price will go. Therefore, I came out with 3 alt wave count, which are :-

1. Bearish Continuation (yellow)
  2. Bearish Continuation with truncated wave 5 (white)
  3. Bullish Retracement (magenta)
    From my point of view, more favourable towards option #3. Please watch closely BSTS 2 - TF 15, 30, 1H & 4H before making any entry. Good lucks.

I believed the price will once again perform a bullish retracement to complete wave iv, c & 5 (magenta count). As long the price move and stay inside the green zones, this scenario would still be valid. But please look at into the other 2 possibility wave count (yellow & white). Please hold your early morning long entry by moving the SL according to the price movement and look for any bullish retracement continuation signal or bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck trading and happy weekends.

At this moment, price already at my critical bearish trendline. Until now, the bullish retracement continuation still valid (magenta). From BSTS, I could see a favourable bullish signal but still need to be confirm later. Otherwise, if the price break my bullish critical line 1, a bearish continuation could be to consider to complete wave 5 and C (white or yellow). Have a nice weekends and good lucks.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre-Market Overview [/B]

Chart 1H - At this moment, I’m still waiting for a breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline for a retracement continuation scenario. Otherwise if the price break my bullish critical line 1, a bearish continuation scenario is more favourable to happen. Please wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Preferable - magenta count once the price break the upper teal triangle trendline.

Chart 4H - A breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline and then later to the retracement continuation line would bolster the alt wave count 3 to perform a wave iv in magenta. Otherwise a breakout to the lower red trendline will favour for a bearish continuation trend.

Chart Daily - Watch closely the lower red trendline. As long the price stay inside the green triangle zones, a retracement continuation scenario to perform wave 4 (magenta) would still be valid. Otherwise if the price break the lower red trendline and enter the red triangle zones, this scenario would be invalid and a bearish continuation would take place. Good lucks.

I’m waiting for a true breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline for a retracement continuation scenario. Otherwise if the price break the lower red trendline, this will favour for a bearish continuation trend. Preferable - retracement continuation. Please look for any good signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck

At this moment, price already made a breakout to the upper trendline of the corrective teal triangle. Therefore its a favour for a retracement continuation trend. A breakout to the retracement continuation line would bolster this idea. Otherwise if the price break the bullish critical line 1, this scenario would be invalid. Have a nice day.