GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Finally, a retracement continuation trend is confirmed. I believed the price maybe will retrace until fibo 61.8% or a bit more to perform a double top later before start to going down again to complete wave 5 and C. Unless the major bearish critical line is taken, this scenario would stay valid. Please look for a reversal signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At the moment, price still inside a small teal corrective triangle. I believed the price will make another retracement continuation to complete wave IV, 4 and c (magenta/double top ?) before starting to make a reversal downtrend to complete wave V (magenta). Or it can straight a reversal DT if the price break the major lower red trendline. Another senario is it could be in wave count in white where is the price already in major Bullish Reversal Trend. This only will be confirm IF the price make a true breakout at my major bearish critical line. Preferable - retracement continuation before a major bearish continuation. Tips - wait for a complete bearish continuation(reversal) signal from BSTS later. Have a nice day.

I believed a bullish retracement scenario will be over soon unless we have a true breakout to the bearish critical line and later at the major bullish reversal line. The price could go upwards again to complete the unfinished wave 5 nd IV or its already established. At this moment, I’m still looking for a very good reversal signal from BSTS to confirm the bearish continuation trend later on. Good lucks.

It’s still not much clear whether wave 5 and IV already completed or not. I believed the real trend will be unfold after a true breakout either to the upper green trendline or to the lower red trendline. There is 2 possibility for market conditions at the moment :-
a) short term - bullish retracement continuation (the signal is getting weaker)
b) mid term - bearish continuation (the signal is getting stronger)
Adviseable better to wait a signal for option b.

At the moment, price continue to retrece back and perform a small double top. Price already near the top of the upper teal triangle trendline and shows a strong comeback maybe to further retrace upwards There is 3 possibility scenario at the moment which are :-
a) Price will going upwards until the previous top to establish the bigger double top or maybe abit higher to complete wave 5 and IV.(count in magenta)
b) While the 2nd scenario would be price will start perform the major bearish continuation to complete wave V and C.(count in cyan)
c) All count will become invalid if the price break the major bearish critical line and major trend already change to bullish.(count in white)
Preferable - wait for a BSTS 2 and 3 bearish continuation signal.

I’m looking for a strong true breakout, favourable to the lower red trendline for a bearish continuation trend scenario. At the moment, although I’m more favourable for a bearish continuation but so far, the price still standing strong at the top zones. We need to be patient and emosionally, wisely control our trades and margin. Please entry when there are good/complete signal from BSTS and make sure you put SL. Have a nice day.

At the moment, the price already in bearish trend but for me, its still not showing a good characteristic as major bearish continuation trend. Unless the price once again going downwards and break my retracement critical line, I believed the price will going upwards again to complete wave IV and c. Have a nice day.

At this moment price still stay above my red lower trendline which is bias for a bearish continuation if the point is taken. But as long the price move upwards and stay above this line, preferable for another bullish retracement to complete wave IV and c. A breakout to the retracement continuation line would bolster this scenario. Please refer to the magenta and cyan count. Please wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any new entry. Good luck for today. Preferable - another bullish retracement if the retracement continuation critical line is taken.

Although the price already break the red trendline, but from my point of view, it might be performing a “double bottom” before starting to upwards to complete the bullish retracement trend. But, otherwise if its a true breakout, this scenario already become invalid and we shakk see a bearish continuation trend later on. Good luck.

As expected, the price performed a double bottom before start to make a bullish retracement trend. If the price keep going upwards and break the top green trendline, we might having a wave 3 extansion. Please move your sl and check your tp. Good luck.

I believed wave 4 (cyan) just completed and the price will going upwards to complete wave 5, c and IV. Unless if the retracement continuation line and further the lower red trendline is taken, this scenario wouls still be valid. So carefully watch your margin and good luck.

At the moment, I believed the price will going upwards again to complete either wave 5 and IV (magenta) or wave c (cyan) before start to reverse for a bearish continuation later. As long the major red trendline stay intact, this scenario will be valid. Otherwise if we see a true breakout later to this major red trenline, then it can be considered a bearish continuation trend is already begin and all the previous scenario already become invalid. Please wait for a good reversal signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment price still in the corrective teal triangle zones. Its better to wait for any true breakout 1st before making any conclusion. I believed the price will going up either to complete wave 5 and IV (magenta) or to complete wave 2 for major downtrend (cyan a b c). So its very high risk to make any entry at this moment. Please wait for any reversal signal from BSTS 3 and BSTS 2 before making any decission. Good luck and happy weekends.

[B][U]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre-Market Overview[/U][/B]

Chart 1H - At this moment, price showing a bearish continuation trend to complete wave V and 5. A breakout to the bearish continuation critical line and later to the bullish critical line 1 would bolster this point of view. Otherwise we might see another retracement continuation if the price bounds back at the double bottom zones later. Look for any bearish continuation signal or reversal retracement signal from BSTS later.

Chart 4H - Watch closely for any breakout to those critical lines as stated above before making any decission.

Chart Daily - In daily charts, we can see clearly the price already at the critical line (yellow rectangle zones) for a bearish continuation to complete wave 5 and V. A true breakout will bolster a bearish continuation scenario. Otherwise, thhe price might bounds back for last retracement continuation. Please correlate all this forecast details with BSTS signal to help you in making decission of any entry. Be wise and patient. Good luck for next week.

At the moment, we have 2 possibilty which is a retracement to complete 4 (cyan) or another unsettle major retracement to complete wave c and IV (magenta). I believed, either counts, the price still need to go upwards before unfold the real trend later. To all AFT members who made an long entry this morning, please move your sl and lock your profit. Good lucks.

I believed the major retracement for wave IV still unfinished. Looking forward to see a �triple top� later if the price still move inside the uptrend channel trendline. Therefore a breakout at 200.10 would bolster this scenario. Please wait for a Major Bearish Continuation signal later from BSTS. Good lucks.

Its very hard to see which preferable trend for the market today. But I do believed there would be another bullish retracement continuation later to complete wave IV in magenta. At this moment price moving inside the corrective teal triangle and I�m waiting for any breakout either to the upper or lower trendline to determine what is the next preferable trend. Its better to staay out from the market and wait for any major signal for bearish continuation later. Preferable - bullish retracement continuation (probably a triple top).

At this moment, its still unclear what the preferable trend would be. Adviseable to stay out from the market and wait for everything to be unfold 1st. Watch closely the trendlines and critical point. Please refer to BSTS signal at tf 1H and 4H. Good luck.

At the moment, the price already downwards and bias to bearish trend. But if the triple bottom stay valid, the bullish retracement continuation would still valid. Otherwise we will see perhaps a major bearish trend later. But I believed this scenario won�t happen until this Friday NFP news, but maybe I�m wrong. Anything could happen. Good lucks.

Finally, what I have been expected happen. I believed market in bullish retracement continuation and most probably with perform a triple top before a preparation for a major bearish continuation. As long the price not breaking the major bearish critical line. this major bearish continuation speculation would still valid. At this moment the price approaching my TP1 and if there is an extension, the price might reach my TP2. Good luck.