GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking forward towards a bearish continuation opportunity refering to the subwave count in aqua. Otherwise, this scenario would be invalid if market continue to break the bullish continuation critical line 1.

[B]Gbp vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1 to bolster the bearish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario perhaps to perform the unfinish of wave 4.

[B]Eur vs Usd (4H)[/B] - Favourably, I believed market in progress to complete subwave 5 in 1 refering either to the alt count in yellow or magenta. Please be careful for a possible strong bullish retracement trend later to perform major wave 2.

[B]Aud vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - As long the white critical line is remain intact, I strongly believed market in progress to perform a major bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in white. Otherwise, please be careful for another “bull trap” scenario perhaps to perform major corrective wave B in magenta.

[B]Usd vs Cad (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believed market just perform a “bearish trap” scenario and looking forward towards a major bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt count in yellow or white. Otherwise, please be careful for any possible “bearish trap” scenario. Happy weekend and good lucks.

At this moment, I’m looking for an opportunity towards a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in magenta or white. Otherwise, please be careful towards a bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in magenta or white. Otherwise, please be careful toward any bounce scenario in yellow.

[B]Gbp vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt count in magenta or yellow. Otherwise please be careful toward any breakout at the upper green trendline perhap so perfom subwave c in 4 refering to the alt count in white scenario. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Please be noted due to the strong bullish trend, therefore I have to made some counting adjustment toward the alt counts in white and magenta. I still believed market still not complete the major wave 5 either in white or magenta and therefore, I’m still looking for any possibility toward a major bearish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, please be very careful market may already completed the major wave 5 in yellow and already in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I’m still looking for an opportunity towards a bearish continuation trend scenario either in white or magenta.

[B]Eur vs Usd (4H)[/B] - Favourably, I believed market will perform a bearish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for a possible bullish retracement trend refering to the alt count in white.

[B]Eur vs Usd (Weekly)[/B] - I believed market in progress to complete major wave 1 either in magenta or white. Please be careful for any strong bullish retracement trend scenario once major wave 1 is completed. Good luck.

At this moment, market is already at the upper green trendline. Favourably, I’m looking for a “pullback” scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for another bullish rally toward the major upper yellow trendline. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish retracement trend scenario to perform subwave 4 either in white (truncated) or yellow (impulsive). A valid “double top” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be
careful for another breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 2. Happy weekend and good luck.

what is the point of your post; i know many who have found it useful over the years - it is simply spelling out the possible wave scenarios and anyone who was willing to put in time and was interested should beable to see that.

hi,

in elliot wave, u got to figure out few possilibities in what the market may or can do. That is when the few alt counts is come. That why in my charts u can always see few alt counts. Then using your own analysis or point of view, u try to figure out which of the alt counts is the most in favor. But please be noted that each alt count have their own critical line which is if break then that maybe may become invalid already. U must understand what is EW trading strategy 1st before u can understand what I’m talking abt. Happy trading and good luck to u.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish retracement trend scenario to perform subwave 4 either in white or yellow. A valid an “exhaustion gap” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Preferably, I’m looking towards a truncated scenario refering to the alt count in white. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking towards a further bearish retracement trend scenario, favourably to perform subwave 4 either in yellow or white. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market either to perform a bearish reversal trend scenario (aqua) or a bearish retracement trend scenario (white). A valid “Head and Shoulder” reversal pattern would bolster to boths scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 2. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete either subwave 4 (yellow/white/magenta) or corrective subwave a (aqua). Please be careful for any possibility towards a bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete subwave 5 or corrective subwave b in aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking towards a truncated scenario either in aqua or white. A pullback from R3 critical line and follow by a breakout toward the pivot and S3 critical line would bolster toward the alt count in aqua. Otherwise, a breakout to the aqua critical line would indicate market may in progress to complete subwave 5 either in white (truncated/double top) or yellow/magenta (impulsive). Happy weekends and good luck.

Please be noted that the previous alt count in aqua is already invalid. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the latest alt count in aqua to perform corrective wave c. A breakout to the pivot critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally either to complete wave 5 in white (double top) or yellow. Good luck.

hello jebat, how r u doing. im also bullish on this pair, and my 1st target is also at 1.07ish. but i just want to consult you, how sure are you about this according to elliot wave? is there any probability of fake according to your analysis?i trade with CCI pattern, and im looking at a potential huge breakout to the upside. thank you!

hi,

I strongly believed ucad will end the bearish trend soon and I’m looking towards a major bullish reversal trend scenario according to an Elliot Wave structures. But in forex we can never be 100% sure so make sure u have a stop loss. And move your stop loss at the break even point if once u already have a sufficient profit. good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to perform corrective wave a either in aqua or white. Therefore, please be careful for any bounce or a bullish continuation trend scenario to perform corrective wave b (aqua or white) once corrective wave a is completed. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - Favourably, I’m looking toward a bearish reversal trend scenario refering to either the alt count in aqua or white. Another breakout to the major lower red trendline woulb bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 2.

[B]Aud vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for an opportunity towards a bearish reversal scenario refering to the alt count in white or magenta. A valid “double top” reversal pattern would bolster to this scenario.

[B]Usd vs Cad (Daily)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking for an opportunity towards a major bullish reversal trend scenario to perform major corrective wave C either in white or yellow. But, please be careful for any breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1. Good lucks.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a “bull trap” and “triple top” scenario to bolster towards the bearish reversal trend scenario (aqua/white). Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally scenario to complete wave 5 either in yellow or magenta (most probably a diagonal triangle pattern). Good luck.

At this moment, a breakout towards the S3 critical line is needed to bolster towards the bearish reversal trend scenario to complete corrective wave c either in aqua or white. Otherwise, please be careful for an “ascending triangle” bullish continuation pattern scenario perhaps to complete wave 5 in yellow. Happy weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subwave iii in aqua or white. Otherwise, please be careful for any bounce scenario either from the S3 critical line or major lower red trendline later. Good luck.