GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Market already performed a strong bounce from the major lower red trendline. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave v either in aqua or white. Otherwise, please be careful for another breakout to the white and R3 critical line. Good luck.

man, how do u trade with such a chart?

yes, I am - I use it to help me making my trading plan from time to time.

happy trading

Please be noted due to the strong bullish trend, therefore I have to make some wave re-count towards the alt count in aqua and white. A pullback from the upper trendline would bolster toward the alt count in aqua. Otherwise, please be careful for a breakout towards the aqua critical line. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At this moment, I’m looking forward market to perform a right shoulder for the “Head and Shoulder” bearish reversal pattern. Therefore, advisable to look for a possible bearish entry if its do happen. Otherwise, please be careful any breakout towards the aqua critical line (R3).

[B]Gbp vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believed market in bullish retracement trend either to complete wave 4 in magenta or yellow. Therefore, I’m expecting for another major bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt count in magenta (4 already completed) or in yellow (4 still in progress). Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility towards the alt count in white scenario or a breakout towards the critical lines. Good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - At this moment, a breakout towards the S3 critical line would bolster to the alt count in aqua scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally either to complete corrective wave b (white or magenta) or wave 5 (yellow).

Gbp vs Jpy (Daily) - At this moment, please be extra careful since market is getting more and more bias towards the bullish reversal trend scenario either in yellow or white. A breakout either towards the white critical line or yellow critical line is still remain to be seen before I can determine which alt count that is more favourable. Happy weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking towards a pullback (Bull trap) scenario to bolster to the alt count in white or magenta. Otherwise, another bullish rally would confirm that market in progress to complete wave 5 in yellow before expecting for any possibility towards a bearish reversal trend scenario. Therefore, at the moment, I would suggest to look for any possibility towards a pullback scenario from the major upper yellow trendline to perform corrective wave a, b and c either in white or magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, a further breakout towards the lower red trendline is still yet remain to be seen to bolster toward either the alt counts in white or magenta scenario. Otherwise, a breakout towards the major upper yellow trendline would confirm market still in progress to complete wave 5 in yellow. Preferably, advisable to look for an opportunity towards a bearish entry once market perform any bullish retracement trend with condition that the major upper yellow trendline is remain intact. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete corrective wave a either in aqua, magenta or white. Please be noted that I’m expecting market to be perform later a bullish retracement trend scenario either to perform corrective wave b in aqua (H & S) or in magenta/white. Favourably, I’m looking for any possibility towards a bounce scenario from the major lower red trendline later to perform corrective wave b in magenta. Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in aqua or white. A breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the upper green trendline and aqua critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, a further breakout to the R3 critical line would favour to the alt counts either in magenta or yellow. Otherwise, we may see a bearish reversal trend scenario to perform 5 subwaves structure in C either in aqua or white. Happy weekends and good luck.

Hi guys… could anyone help me to draw trendlines?
How is this should be? The first one / the second?

IF u considered the 3rd point… then the 1st one. If u only consider only 1st and 2nd point, then the 2nd one. In this case, I would prefer the 1st one. Happy trading.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for an opportunity towards the bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in white. A strong breakout towards the S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white critical line OR a possible major ascending triangle pattern that would favor toward the alt count in yellow scenario. Good luck.

Please be noted that the previous alt count in white is already invalid. For the moment, I’m looking for an opportunity towards a pullback scenario form the R3 and upper green trendline critical line refering to the alt count in aqua. Otherwise, we may see a double top scenario (magenta) or see another strong bullish continuation trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, a breakout towards either the major upper yellow trendline or the major lower red trendline is still yet remain to be seen to determine which alt counts that is more in favour. Therefore, advisable to monitor for any breakouts (true or false) later. Good luck.

At this moment, market already at the major lower red trendline. Therefore, please be careful for any bounce scenario. Preferably, I’m looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario perhaps to perform subwave 3 in c refering to the alt count in white or c in magenta. Otherwise, this scenario would be invalid if the white critical line is taken. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete wave 4 either refering to the alt counts in white or magenta. Therefore, as long the magenta/white critical line is remain intact, I’m looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete a truncated wave 5 in white or an impulsive wave 5 in magenta. Have a nice weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a “pullback scenario” from the magenta critical line to perform another bearish contiuation trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see another retracement trend scenario perhap to complete the unfinish wave iv in white. Good luck.

Favourably, I believed market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario refering to the alt counts either in white or magenta. Please be careful for a bullish trend either to perform subwave 2 in magenta or subwave 5 in yellow. Good luck.

may i ask u how u catch the elliot wave?

try to get familiar with the EW structures 1st from your naked chart. Happy trading.

Please be noted that yesterday previous alt count in white is already invalid. Preferably, I’m looking for a bearish continuation scenario refering to the alt counts either in white or magenta. This scenario would be invalid if market perform any breakout towards the magenta/white critical lines. Good luck.