GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At this moment, market already break the lower yellow channel trendline. Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform a bearish reversal trend scenario to complete corrective wave C either in aqua, white or yellow. But, please be noted that market have to perform a bullish retracement trend scenario either to perform subwave 2 in aqua or corrective wave b in white. A bounce from the aqua/white critical line would bolter to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see an extension of corrective wave a in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market already performed a bearish reversal trend scenario to complete subwave 3 either in aqua (extension) or white. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a bullish retracement trend scenario either to complete subwave 4 in white or corrective wave b in yellow before expecting for another bearish continuation trend. Otherwise, we may see an extension of subwave 3 in aqua. Good luck.

Favourably, I believed market just in progress to complete the subwave 4 either in white or aqua. Therefore, I’m expecting towards a bearish continuation trend scenario either to perform subwave 5 in aqua or white. A further breakout to the s3 critical line later would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, this scenario would be invalid if market further breakout to the aqua/white critical line. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either in white or aqua. A valid “rising wedge” pattern, a pullback from the pivot critical line and follow by a breakout towards the lower white trendline would bolster to this white scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the white critical line.

What kind of predictions do you have for the upcoming week?

I’m looking market to complete the bearish trend 1st before looking any potential towards a bullish reversal trend. Happy trading.

At this moment, I believed market in progress either to complete subwave 5 in aqua or white. A further breakout towards the S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be extra careful towards a bullish trend either to perform subwave ii in white or subcorrective wave c in b in yellow. Good luck.

Thanks for the analysis! I am new to this time frame so I am still learning its behavior! I will be checking your thread often!

At this moment, I’m looking forward market to further break the S3 critical line to bolster towards the alt count in white scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the pivot critical line.

p/s you are welcome josh. Be extra careful. This week is NFP week. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or subwave v/5 in white (bear trap) before expecting for a potential bullish reversal trend scenario. Please be careful for any breakout towards the white critical line. Otherwise, we may see a further bullish retracement trend scenario to perform subwave 2 in yellow. Good luck.

i got +30 on the bull retracement today!

Favourably, I believed market in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt count in aqua or white. A valid “falling wedge” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Preferably, please be noted that I’m expecting market to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario 1st either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or white (bear trap). Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or white (bear trap) before expecting towards a bullish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave 3 in yellow. Please be extra careful towards NFP announcement tonight (9.30pm GMT +8). Happy weekends and good luck.

At this moment, I believed market already in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario to complete subwave i, ii, iii, iv and v either in white or aqua. Otherwise, please be careful towards a “bear trap” scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

Favourably, I’m looking towards a potential bullish reversal trend scenario either in aqua or white. But, please be noted that market have a potential to perform a “bear trap” 1st to complete subcorrective wave b in white before start to reversal. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 5 in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, I believe market already in bullish reversal trend scenario either to complete subwave iii in aqua or subwave i in white before expecting for any potential towards a bearish retracement trend scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the pivot critical line. Good luck.

I believe market in progress to complete subwave iii either in aqua or yellow. Therefore, I’m expecting towards a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform subwave iv in aqua or yellow before another bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete an impulsive of subwave v in aqua or a truncated subwave v in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario to complete an extension of subwave iii in white. Good luck.

Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete subwave iv either in aqua or white. Therefore, I’m looking forward for a potential bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete a truncated subwave v in aqua or an impulsive subwave v in white. Otherwise, market may already in bearish reversal trend scenario to perform subcorrective wave c in yellow. Good luck and happy weekend.

At this moment, a breakout toward the lower red trendline and aqua critical line would bolster to the potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either to complete subwave iv in white or subcorrective wave c in yellow. Otherwise we may see market going further up to complete subwave v in aqua. Please analyze and monitor all critical lines for any breakout later. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a further bullish continuation trend scenario to complete subwave v either in aqua or white. At this moment, I believe market in progress to complete a “Flat” horizontal corrective pattern for subwave iv either in aqua or white. Othewise, please be careful for any breakout towards the bearish continuation critical line 1. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete subwave v in aqua or subcorrective wave d in white. Otherwise, please be careful for nay breakout towards the aqua critical line. Good luck.