GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At the moment, a further breakout to the yellow critical line is still yet remain to be seen to bolster either refering to the alt counts in aqua or white scenario. Please be extra careful since market have a strong potential to perform a bullish trend either to complete corrective wave b in yellow or wave 5 in white later. Happy weekend and good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential toward a bullish trend either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or yellow; Or subwave 5 in white. A breakout toward the upper green trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish continuation trend scenario to complete subcorrective wave c in aqua. A breakout toward the white critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bullish trend either to perform subcorrective wave b in yellow or subwave 5 in white. Good luck.

At this moment, I believe market in progress to complete subcorrective wave b either refering to the alt counts in yellow (HnS) or aqua (double top/bull trap). Therefore, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario to perform subcorrective wave c later. Otherwise, this scenario will be invalid if market perform a strong breakout to the aqua/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At the moment, due to the breakout toward the previous aqua/yellow critical line, therefore please analyse latest 3 potential scenario. Yesterday breakout indicate that market in progress to complete subwave 5 either refering to the alt counts in yellow, aqua or white. A valid diagonal triangle pattern later would determine that the bullish trend is already exausted. Otherwise, please be careful for a potential of an extension of subwave 5 in white. Good luck.

At this moment, market a bit more bias toward either a bull trap scenario in aqua or further bullish continuation trend scenario in white. Otherwise, we may see a pullback scenario to perform a bearish reversal trend in yellow. Please be extra careful for tonight NFP announcement at 8.30pm (GMT +8). Happy weekend and good luck.

Thanks Jebat reading the commentary with interest as usual. I’ve had a couple of goes at entering short positions over the last few days but have been stopped out pretty quickly. Latest candles still looking very strong so will wait to see if we reach the 134.30 level.

It would be nice to get a strong move back down but I am certainly wary of the recent JPY weakness.

You are most welcome. Still looking for a bearish reversal opportunity.

At this moment, I believe market in progress to complete sub v in 5 either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. Therefore, I’m looking an opportunity toward the bearish reversal trend scenario to perform subcorrective wave a either in white or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for a possible bull trap pattern in aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. A breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bullish continuation trend scenario to complete the unfinish subwave v in 5 in aqua. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - Please be noted that due to the strong breakout, therefore I have to do a major recount to all potential alt counts. At this moment, I believe market in progress to complete 3 either in white, aqua or yellow. Therefore, I’m looking forward for any potential toward a bearish retracement trend scenario.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believe market already complete a truncated major wave 5 either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. Therefore, I expecting market in progress to perform major corrective wave a either in yellow or white. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential or bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform subcorrective wave c in iv (yellow) or in 4 (white). A pullback from the R3 critical line and follow by a breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we shall see an extension of wave 3 in aqua. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of market to perform either a bearish retracement trend scenario (yellow or white) or a bearish reversal trend scenario (magenta). Otherwise, we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario in aqua. A breakout from the horizontal flat zone is still yet remain to be seen to determine which scenario that is in favour. Happy weekend and good luck.

At this moment, a breakout to the aqua critical line is necessary to bolster toward either a bearish retracement trend scenario (yellow or white) or a bearish reversal trend scenario (magenta). Otherwise, we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario in aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, market already at the major lower red trendline. Favourably, please be careful toward a potential of another bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform subwave v in aqua, major wave 5 in yellow or corrective wave b in magenta. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario to complete either an extension of wave a or major wave 4 in white. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete corrective wave a in yellow or corrective wave c in magenta/white. A strong breakout toward the aqua critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for another potential of bullish continuation trend scenario perhap to complete a double top of corrective wave b in aqua.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white, magenta or yellow. A breakout to the aqua critical line and upper green trendline would bolster toward the bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or magenta. Otherwise, if market further break the white critical line, then we may see an extension of subwave v/C either in yellow or aqua before any potential of bullish continuation trend scenario. Good luck.

At the moment, a strong breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1 is still yet remains to be seen to determine for any potential toward another bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or magenta. I believe right now market in favour to perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or aqua. A valid “rising wedge” pattern, a pullback from the upper green trendline and follow by a breakout toward toward the pivot and S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.

Favourably, as long the yellow/aqua criticai line is remain intact, I believe market have more potential to perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua before expecting for any opportunity toward a bullish reversal trend scenario. A breakout to the pivot and bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the R3 critical line. Good luck.

At this moment, a breakout either to the R3 or pivot/S3 still yet remains to be seen to determine which alt counts that is in favour. Preferably, I’m still looking for an opportunity toward a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, please be careful for another bullish continuation trend scenario. Happy weekends and good luck.

Nice charts Jeb, sure looks like continuation down, guppy is eyeing 126.55 again at that point I’ll flip to long. It defies logic though how the yen has been able to hold on this long, you’d think after that disaster we would be headed back up to 251 :slight_smile: