GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Hi rrram2,
Yes, actually for long term, I’m looking forward for a bullish big swing to 251 direction. But there will be a lot of bearish subwaves pattern in the journey. Happy trading.

At this moment, I believe market have more potential to perform a bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in magenta or white. A strong breakout to perform subwave iii would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bearish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, market still ranging between the R3 and pivot critical line. Any breakout is still yet remains to be seen before can determine which alt counts that is in favour. A breakout to the pivot critical line would favour to the alt counts either in aqua or yellow. Otherwise, a bounce from pivot critical line would favour to the alt couns either in magenta or white. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend refering to the alt count in yellow (Bear Trap). A valid sub-diagonal triangle pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario in aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, please analyse all potential alt counts. A further bullish continuation trend scenario would bolster to either alt counts in white or magenta. Otherwise, if market pullback again then we may see either only a retracement to complete subcorrective wave b in yellow or a bearish reversal trend scenario to perform corrective wave C in aqua. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of further bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow, white or magenta. A breakout toward the R3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout to the bearish continuation critical line 2. Happy weekend and good luck.

At this moment, market showed more potential toward a bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in aqua. A breakout to the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I’m looking forward for a potential of bounce scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, market is more favour toward either refering to the alt counts in aqua or magenta. Another breakout toward the S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a “double bottom” bullish reversal scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of “bear trap” scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A bounce and follow by a breakout toward the pivot critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe market may perform a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in aqua or magenta before expecting any potential of bullish reversal trend scenario.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in aqua or yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation scenario to complete subwave v in magenta. Please be extra careful toward NFP announcement tonight at 8.30pm (GMT +8). Happy weekened and good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking toward an opportunity for bullish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in aqua. A breakout to the pivot and R3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any potential of either “bear trap” scenario or bearish continuation trend scenario. Good luck.

At the moment, a breakout to the R3 critical line is still yet remain to be seen to determine either market in favour toward the alt count in aqua scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bearish trend either to complete corrective wave b (yellow) or corrective wave c (white or magenta). Good luck.

At this moment, market already pullback from the magenta critical line. Favourably, I’m looking for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A strong bounce either from the pivot or S3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a “bear trap” scenario in white. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A breakout toward the pivot critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe market may perform a “bear trap” pattern refering to the alt count in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I believe market have a good potential to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. A valid “diagonal triangle pattern” and a breakout toward the pivot and R3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, market may perform another bearish continuation trend either refering to the alt counts in aqua or magenta. Good luck.

Prefersably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. A breakout toward the upper yellow trendline would bolster to the alt count in yelllow. Otherwise, a pullback would favour toward either the alt counts in white or magenta scenario. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A breakout to the pivot and R3 critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the lower red trendline. Good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - Preferably, I believe market in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A valid “falling wedge” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1.

Gbp vs Usd (Daily) - Favourably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish retracement trend scenario either to perform a “Head and Shoulder” pattern in aqua or a “double top” pattern in yellow before expecting toward a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario to complete corrective wave c. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1. Happy weekend and good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for an opportunity toward a bullish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow or aqua. A breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the pivot critical line and lower red trendline. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bounce scenario from the lower red trendline to perform subwave iii either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua scenario. Otherwise, this potential scenario would invalid if market further break the bearish continuation critical line 1 and 2. Good luck.

At the moment, market have to break the magenta critical line to bolster toward a potential of bullish reversal scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, please be careful if market falls back and any breakout toward the pivot critical line. Good luck.