GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish retracement scenario to complete subcorrective wave b in yellow before expecting for another bullish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario in white.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a formation of potential “Inverted Head n Shoulder” pattern in yellow that would favour toward a bullish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario in magenta. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua (double bottom). Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 2. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A breakout towards the upper green trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for another extension or major wave 5 in magenta. Happy weekend and good luck.

At the moment, a breakout toward the aqua lower trendline would bolster to the bearish retracement trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. Otherwise, I believe market will perform another bullish continuation trend scenario perhap to complete a “diagonal” triangle" bullish trap pattern in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to complete subwave 2 in yellow. A breakout toward the lower red trendline and follow by a strong bounce either from Fr 50% or 61.8% would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for another bearish continuation trend scenario in aqua or magenta. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish retracement trend scenario to perform either subwave 2 in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, we may see a LTL bounce and bull trap scenario in white.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of major bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. A strong bounce from either FR 50% or 61.8% would bolster to the alt count in yellow scenario. Otherwise, we may see a “triple bottom” scenario. Good luck.

At the moment, I believe market in progress to complete subwave 2 either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua before a potential of bullish continuation trend scenario. A bounce from either Fr 50% or 61.8% would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see market further perform a bearish continuation trend scenario in magenta. Good luck.

At the moment, a breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 1 and 2 is still yet remain to be seen to determine either market in favour to perform a bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow or not. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario either in aqua or magenta.

[B]Jebatfx[/B]

I am brand new to forex, literally this is my second day researching/learning/confused.
Your graphs and diagrams appear to be amazing, and I am extremely interested however clearly as I only introduced myself to the concept yesterday I have no clue what you are saying…
Would you mind breaking it down ever so slightly for a newbie rookie like me so i can continue to follow your posts???

Hi TC,

My analysis mainly consist of Elliot wave, support, resistance, trendline, pattern and fibonacci. So I would suggest you study abt those topics 1st. before u can understand what I’m forecasting abt. Happy trading.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation trend scenario either to perform subwave 2 in aqua or subwave 3 in magenta. A valid “rising wedge” pattern and a breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the magenta critical line.

[B]Gbp vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete a “bull trap” pattern and therefore I’m looking forward market to perform either a bearish continuation trend (subwave 5) scenario in yellow or a bearish retracement trend scenario in aqua (subwave 2). Good luck.

Favourably, I believe market in progress to perform subwave 3 either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, this scenario would be invalid if market further retrace and break the aqua/yellow critical line. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform subcorrective wave b (white), wave 5 (aqua/truncated) or subwave v (yellow). A valid “Falling Wedge” pattern in yellow would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout toward the bearish continuation critcal line 1. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform wave v in yellow or wave 5 in aqua. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario to perform corrective wave c in white. Please be careful toward NFP announcement tonight (8.30pm @ GMT 8+). Happy weekend and good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, please be careful toward a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario in white. Favourably, I’m looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete wave 5 in aqua (truncated) or yellow. Please be careful toward NFP announcement tonight (8.30pm @ GMT 8+).

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward toward another bullish continuation trend scenario either in aqua or yellow. A breakout toward the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to the sentiment count in yellow scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any potential of bearish reversal trend scenario either in white or aqua (“Double Top”). I would like to wish all muslim a Happy Hari Raya Aidil Adha, maaf zahir batin. Happy holidays and good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform corrective wave b in aqua or impulse wave v in yellow. A strong bounce would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario perhap to complete corrective wave c in white. Good luck.

The GBP/JPY confirmed a negative closing but it managed at least to recover somewhat from its low and the closing was however above the support line!! While below 124,10 we could still see an extension of the decline toward the 122,50 area.
The indicators of the daily chart are still positive while those of the s/t ones are mixed suggesting further consolidation/ correction.
Only an hourly closing above 124,10 will postpone further weakness favouring a rally toward 125!

At the moment, market just performed a bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white, yellow or aqua. A valid formation of “diagonal triangle” pattern in white would bolster to a potential of bounce scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish continuation trend scenario in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m lookinf forward for a potential of either bullish retracement trend scenario in white or a bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. A bounce from either bearish continuation critical line 1 or 2 would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m believe market in progress to perform either a bullish reversal trend scenario in aqua or a bullish retracement trend scenario in white. Otherwise, we may see a “bear trap” scenario in yellow. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a good potential of bullish trend either to complete subcorrective wave a in yellow (Bear Trap) or subwave 4 in white. A breakout to the upper yellow trendline and pivot critical line would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.