GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At the moment, I’m looking toward a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform corrective wave b either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, we may see another bulish continuation trend scenario perhap to complete the unfinish of corrective wave a. Good luck.

Favourably, I believe market have a good potential to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform subcorrective wave b in yellow or aqua. A “bull trap” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.

The GBP/JPY formed a new inside day yesterday with 12265 – 120,90 the levels to follow in the coming hours.
The indicators of the daily chart are just above the line in positive territory but those of the s/t ones are still mixed suggesting further consolidation.
In the s/t only an hourly closing below 121,45 will postpone further strength favouring a deeper correction with the 200 hours line at 120,80 the first attraction. A possible decline is corrective and a buying opportunity but for now just below the 121 level!!

The GBP/JPY confirmed yesterday further consolidation interior the inside day with 122,75 – 120,80 still the levels to follow in the coming hours. Only a daily closing above 122,75 will confirm an extension of the move up with the 200 days line at 127,64 the attraction.
The indicators of the daily chart are this morning positive after the strong closing last night and also those of the s/t ones are still above the line this morning supporting a positive s/t scenery. Possible weakness should find support at the 200 hours line at 121,62. Only a return below 120,95 will postpone further weakness causing a retest of the 120 area.
I remain on the sideline following the inside day.

The GBP/JPY confirmed also on Friday further consolidation interior the inside day with 122,75 – 120,80 still the levels to follow in the coming hours.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, a strong breakout either to the R3 or S3 critical line is necessary to determine which alt counts that is more in favour.

[B]Aud vs Usd (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believe market have a strong potential to perform a major bearish reversal trend scenario in yellow.Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally either to complete corrective wave B in white or wave 5 in magenta.

[B]Eur vs Jpy (Weekly)[/B] - Favourably, I’m looking forward for a potential of major bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bearish rally to perform the incomplete of major wave 5 in white. Good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish retracement trend scenario either to complete subwave iv in yellow or aqua. A strong bounce from the white critical line and follow by a pullback from either FR 50% or 61.8% would bolster to this scenario.

[B]Eur vs Jpy (Weekly)[/B] - Favourably, I believe market in progress to complete the typical “Bear Trap” behaviour in the diagonal triangle pattern. Therefore, I’m looking forward for a potential of major bullish reversal trend scenario in yellow. Happy New Year to all and good luck.

At the moment, I believe market will perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete subcorrective wave b in aqua or the incomplete of subwave 5 in yellow. Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish reversal trend scenario later once this complete. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking toward a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform subcorrective wave abc in yellow or subwave 4 in aqua. A “bull trap” pattern and a pullback from upper green channel would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise we may see an extension of subwave 3 in white. Good luck. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario either to perform subwave 5 in aqua or major wave 3 in yellow. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario perhaps to perform the incomplete of subcorrective wave c in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bullish trend either refering to the alt counts in aqua or yellow. Otherwise, I believe market may perform another bearish continuation trend scenario in white. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. Otherwise we may see an extension of wave 1 in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I believe market in progress to complete subwave iii or wave 3 either refering to the alt counts in aqua, yellow or white. Favourably, I’m looking forward for a potential of “Bull Trap” pattern and a bearish retracement trend scenario later. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario either to perform wave 4 in aqua or yellow. Formation of subcorrective wave a,b and c would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see an extension of wave 3 in white. Good luck.

Favourably, I believe market in progress to complete a “bull trap” pattern of subcorrective wave b before a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform subcorrective wave c/4 either in aqua or yellow. A pullback or false breakout from the aqua/yellow critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise we may see another bulllish continuation trend scenario in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in aqua or yellow. Otherwise, we may see a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario (Head and Shoulder) refering to the alt count in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I’m looking for an opportunity toward a bearish trend either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow (Bull Trap). A valid “Head and Shoulder” pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for any strong breakout toward the bullish continuatio critical line 2. Happy weekends and good luck.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (4H)[/B] - At the moment, a pullback from the bullish continuation critical line 1 and a breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to the alt counts either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, we may see another extension of wave 5 in white.

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (Weekly)[/B] - At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a major bullish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or white. Therefore, I’m looking forward for a potential of a bearish retracement trend opportunity later to perform corrective wave B. Good lucks.

At the moment, I’m looking forward for a potential of “Bull Trap” pattern and a bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. A breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I believe market in progress to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in white or a major corrective wave B (yellow or aqua). A further breakout to the lower red trendline and the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Good luck.