GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Favourably, I am looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario to complete either wave 4 in aqua or corrective wave B in yellow. Otherwise, we may another bearish continuation trend scenario to perform wave 5 in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I believed market in progress either to complete subwave 4 (aqua or white) or corrective wave B before expecting another bearish rally. Please be extra careful since market potentially may go up further to complete subwave 4 in white or corrective wave B in yellow. Happy Deepavali and good luck.

At the moment, I am looking forward for a potential of another bullish contination trend scenario either in white or yellow before expecting market to falls back. Otherwise, I believed we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario in aqua. Good luck.

A breakout toward the upper green trendline would bolster either refering to the “Bull Trap” scenario in white or another bullish continuation trend scenario in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bearish rally to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, I believed market will further going up either to complete wave 4 in white or corrective wave B in yellow. Otherwise, market may break the lower red trendline and perform another bearish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

Preferably, I am looking toward an opportunity of another bearish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally to complete corrective wave B in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, a breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to the alt count in white. Otherwise, I believed we may see another bullish continuation trend scenario to complete corrective wave B in yellow. Good luck.

Favourably, I am looking toward a potential of bearish reversal trend scenario in white. A valid “diagonal triangle” pattern, a “bull trap” scenario and follow by a breakout toward the lower white trendline would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believed we may see another bullish rally to compplete either corrective wave B in yellow or aqua. Good luck

At the moment, I am looking forward for an opportunity of a bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow. A strong breakout toward the lower white trendline and critical line would bolster to the alt count in white. Otherwise, I am expecting a “bull trap” pattern in yellow before a potential of reversal trend. Good luck.

At the moment, I am expecting market to perform a bearish reversal trend scenario either in white or yellow. A pullback or bull trap pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful for another strong bullish rally to complete corrective wave B in aqua. Happy weekend and good luck.

At the moment, I am expecting either a bearish retracement trend scenario in aqua or a “doible top” reversal pattern in yellow or white. Good luck.

Favourably, I am expecting toward a bearish retracement trend scenario to perform wave 4 either in white or yellow. Please be noted that market have potential to perform a truncated pattern in yellow. Otherwise we may see an extension of wave 3 in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, I am looking towards a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform wave 4 either in white or yellow. Otherwise we may see another spike to complete wave 3 in aqua before a possible retracement. Good luck.

At the moment, I believed wave 3 was already completed and expecting market to perform a bearish retracement trend scenario to complete sub corrective wave a, b and c/4 either in white or yellow. Otherwise, please be careful for another bullish continuation trend scenario in aqua. Good luck and happy weekends.

Favourably, I am looking forward for another bullish continuation trend scenario either tp complete a HnS corrective wave b in yellow or a double top before expecting a reversal trend. Otherwise, we may see another bearish retracement trend scenario to complete wave 4 in white. Good luck.

At the moment, a pullback or a bull trap pattern would bolster either towards the alt count in yellow or white. Otherwise, we may see another strong bullish rally to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress either to complete wave 4 either refering to the alt count in aqua or yellpw before expecting for another bullish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, we may see market to further going up to complete wave 5 in white. Good luck.

At the moment, a breakout to the bearish continuation criticla line 1 would bolster towards either refering to the alt count in white or yellow. Otherwise, market may going up again to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck and happy weekend.

At the moment, as long the bearish continuation critica line 1 is remain intact, market have potential going further up either refering to the alt count in white or aqua. Otherwise, I am looking forward market to falls down refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

Preferably, I am looking toward a potential of a bearish continuation trend scenario to perform subwave 3 refering to the alt count in white. A valid HnS pattern and a breakout to the aqua critical line would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe market will going up either to complete a “triple top” in yellow or wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.