GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At the moment, since market already break the bullish continuation critical line 1, I believed market in progress to perform another bullish rally to complete major wave 5. Another strong rally would bolster towards the alt counts in aqua o…r white. Otherwise, market may start to perform a reversal pattern once 5 in yellow is completed. Good luck.

At the moment, as long the aqua/yellow critical line remain intact, I believe market will perform another bullish continuation trend scenario either to complete major wave 5 in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, we may see market to perform corrective wave a,b and c in white. Good luck.

Preferably, I am looking forward for a “bull trap” diagonal triangle pattern to complete wave 5 in yellow before expecting any potential towards a bearish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, market may falls to perform corrective wave c in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I am expecting either a bearish retracement trend scenario or a bearish reversal trend scenario. A breakout toward the lower red trendline would bolster to the alt counts either in aqua or white. Otherwise, we may see market to perform a bull trap in yellow before expecting any potential towards a downturn. Good luck.

At the moment, a valid “ascending triangle” would bolster towards a bullish continuation trend scenario to complete wave 5 either in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, market may break the lower yelllow trendline to perform corrective wave c in white. Good luck.

At the moment, I am looking forward for a potential or either a bearish retracement trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in yellow or corrective wave a in white. A good breakout towatd the lower yellow trend line would bolster to this scenario. Please be noted that market may perform a bull trap pattern. Otherwise, we may see another strong bullish rally to complete wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

Preferably, I am expecting market in progress to complete wave 3 in yellow before a potential of any bearish retracement trend scenario. Otherwise, market may start to falls down refering to the alt count in white or we will see another strong bull rally in aqua. Good luck.

Preferably, I beleieved market in progress either to complete wave 5 in yellow or corrective wave b in white. A breakout towards the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster toward the alt count scenario in yellow, otherwise a pullback would bolster toward the alt count in white. Good luck.

Preferably, I believed market in progress either to complete wave 4 in yellow or corrective wave c in white. A further breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 and 2 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see market to bounce back to perform wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, please be noted that market have a good potential to perform another bullish rally either to complete major wave 5 in yellow or aqua. Otherwise, I believed market in progress to perform a bearish reversal trend to complete corrective wave a,b and c in white. Good luck.

Favourably, I am expecting market to perform another bearish continuation trend scenario either to complete wave 4 in yellow or corrective wave c in white. Otherwise, we may see market bounce back to perform major wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.

At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of another bullish continuation trend scenario in yellow. A Bear Trap pattern would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation trend scenario in white. Good luck.

Very useful analysis, thank you.

You are most welcome. Good luck in your trade.

Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform major wave 5 either in yellow or aqua. Please be extra careful that market also have a potential to complete a corrective wave b in white either at (FR61.8%) or a double top pattern. Good luck and happy weekend.

Gbp vs Jpy (1H)

At the moment, market either in progress to complete subwave 3 @ iii either refering to the alt count in yellow or aqua. Therefore, I am execting toward a bullish retracement trend scenario either to perform subwave 4 @ iv in yellow or aqua later. Otherwise, we may see an extension of subwave 3 in white.

Gbp vs Jpy (Daily)

Preferably, I believed market either in progress to complete subwave 4 in aqua or corrective wave a in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another strong bearish rally to complete corrective wave a in white. Happy New Year and good luck.

Technical analysis of GBP/JPY dated 13.03.2015

GBP/JPY with formation of the top price of 184.996 has started to descend and Sellers were successful in achieving the lower price of 180.185.Currently price in weekly , daily and H4 time frames is under 5-day moving average that shows a consistent descending trend with the potential of more downfalls in long period of time.

Price is going toward the support level of 180.000 (the important psychic level of Sellers) and there is not any clear reason of buy signal in long term time frames such as weekly and daily.As it is obvious in the picture below, according to the formed movements in H4 time frame, there is AB=CD harmonic pattern that the D (formation of a bottom price) point of this pattern is the first warning for a price Increase.

Hello,

If GBPJPY fails to clear 140 level on a daily close, I see more pain on the downside towards 120 level…the Brexit hasn’t yet hit the GBP hard enough and we may be seeing a ‘dead-cat bounce’. Lack of strategy to deal with brexit and unknown nature of how harsh EU will treat GB post exit will make lot of folks nervous around GBP in the coming months.

At the same time, we are in the initial phase of a once in a lifetime opportunity to make money on the long side of GBP, but IMHO that time is at least 12-18m away…

martha, dad cats dont bounce, but I am long GBP/JPY again :slight_smile:
and more importantly the banks are buying

GBPJPY Elliott Wave Analysis: Extension Lower

Short term GBPJPY Elliott Wave view suggests the decline from 5/10 high shows a 5 swing sequence, thus favoring more downside. Decline from 5/10 high is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Down from 5/10 peak (148.11), Minor wave W ended at 141.47 and Minor wave X ended at 143.96. Minor wave Y is currently in progress and has scope to retest 4/16 low (135.58). Support can be seen at 135.7 – 137.3 area for at least 3 waves bounce.

Subdivision of Minor wave Y is proposed to be unfolding as a triple three Elliott Wave structure. Down from 6/1 peak (143.96), Minute wave ((w)) ended at 140.68, Minute wave ((x)) ended at 142.77, Minute wave ((y)) ended at 139.52 and Minute second wave ((x)) ended at 141.11. Near term, while Minutte wave (x) bounce stays below 141.11, and more importantly below 143.95, expect pair to extend lower. We don’t like buying the proposed bounce.

GBPJPY 1 Hour Elliott Wave Chart 06/13/2017