GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

What a strange day to trade ! Since the price already break my previous retracement critical line, I need to recount and came out with another 2 new possibility. If the price break my new retracement critical line (201.00), then preferable for count in yellow to take place later. Please study all counts and my advise is better to stay out from the market until next week unless we can see a clear trend or a complete signal from BSTS preferable TF 1H or 4H later. Good luck.

At this moment, its still unclear which trend is more favourable. I�m waiting for the breakout of the teal triangle for further assesment. Personally, adviseable only to trade by next week since yesterday and today market scenario is so confusing. Even, BSTS showing a mix signal which is indicates wiseable not to trade for today. Anyway, just monitor a signal from BSTS and later only make an entry if there is a good complete signal from BSTS.

At this moment market in very strong bearish trend. I believed later there will be a retracement to complete wave 4 before another bearish continuation to complete wave 5. Either there will be a wave 3 extension (bearish continuation) can only be determine later. Please look for a retracement signal and later a bearish continuation from BSTS. Good luck and happy weekends.

[B][U]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview[/U][/B]

Chart 1H - I believed there will be a retracement soon to complete wave 4. Either there will be a wave 3 extension before the retracement, only can be determine later. Please study both counts and adviseable to wait for a bearish continuation for wave 5 from BSTS signal later as long the retracement critical line still intact.

Chart 4H - I believed market in wave B at the moment and please study both counts and all the possible �double bottom� areas (blue rectangle).

Chart Daily - I believed market in the making of wave b after completion of major bearish trend of wave 5 and C (yellow). Please study all major trendlines and both counts. Please look for a good signal for a bearish continuation and later a bullish reversal signal from BSTS 2 and BSTS 3 before making any entry… Good luck.

At this moment price stay inside the teal triangle. I�m waiting for a breaout either to the upper triangle or to the lower trendline. A breaout to the upper triangle will favourable for a retracement wave 4 to complete as long the retracement critical line still intact. Otherwise, a breakout to the lower triangle will favour for a bearish continuation. Please study all the critical lines and adviseable wait for a bearish continuation signal to complete wave 5 from BSTS later with condition wave 4 is valid (completed) and the retracement critical line still intact. Please do an analysis for BSTS tf Daily and Weekly. Good luck.

At this moment, market have 2 possible counts. Preferable for bullish retracement as long previous bottom 198.07 and retracement critical line has not been taken. Please study the signal from BSTS 3 tf 4H at the moment. And monitor signal from BSTS 2 tf 1H & 4H respectively. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed wave 5 already established and retracement scenario already become invalid. Preferable, expecting there will be a bullish reversal trend later as long the �double bottom� stay valid. Please study the white count and BSTS 3 tf 1H and 4H. A breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the retracement critical line would bolster this scenario. Good luck.

At this moment, price already retrace back either to complete wave b (white) or wave a (yellow). as long the previous bottom (198.07) still intact, a bullish reversal count (white) would still valid. Otherwise we may see a price movement in yellow count. Please look from BSTS for any good entry signal. Good luck.

At this moment, price still in retracement phase and favourablely price will continue to downwards until lower red trendline. Either price will further downwards to perform a �triple bottom� or breakout !!, can only be determine later. Anyway after all, please study both counts and just monitor any good entry signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck.

At the moment, price moving inside my teal correction triangle. I�m waiting for any true breakout either to the upper or lower teal triangle trendline before I can confirm which counts is more preferable. But I believed the price will go to the downwards direction either to :-

1. complete wave b (white) and c (cyan) before another bullish continuation
  2. establish a triple bottom before another bullish continuation
  3. bearish continuation to complete wave c (yellow)

Please look for any good signal from BSTS 2 and 3 before making any entry. Good luck

At this moment, price already bounce back after touching the lower red trendline. Either there will be a 2nd attempt to break to the trendline to perform a triple bottom (c in cyan) or a further downwards to complete wave c (yellow) can only be determine soon. Otherwise we may see a bullish trend to complete wave c (white). Good luck.

I�m looking for a new trend confirmation signal today. Please study all counts carefully and wait for a good signal from BSTS for such preferable count before making any entry. Good luck.

At this moment, price make a breakout to the upper main teal triangle. Either this is a false or true breakout can only be determine later. Its better to wait until the real trend was unfold before deciding which entry is more preferable to take. Please look for any valid continuation or reversal signal later. Good lucks.

At this moment, market in bullish continuation trend. I believed this trend will be exausted soon unless we see a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 & 2 later. However, please monitor all signals from BSTS to determine again later for any bullish continuation or bearish reversal signal. Please be patient and adviseable to wait until have a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck.

At this moment, I�m looking a signal for reversal or any continuation from BSTS. Unless there have a strong true breakout for continuation, otherwise we may see a reversal later (today or tomorrow). Please monitor all signal from BSTS and be extra carefull whenever you decide to make an entry. Good luck.

At this moment, price already reached my TP2. Therefore I divided market into 3 main zones which is :-

1. Green Zones - Extension Zones (Bullish Continuation)
  2. Teal Zones - Corrective Zones
  3. Maroon Zones - Bearish Reversal Zones

Price already at the upper major trendline in daily. I believed the price will start to retrace to perform wave iv unless otherwise we see a true breakout later. Please study both counts and wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck.

[B]Appoligies!!!:confused:
But your chart’s are giving me headache lol:D
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Adviseable if you could mastering in Elliot Wave 1st, its more easy for you to understand my chart. Without understanding an Elliot Wave, I don’t think you could understand my chart.

At this moment price already made an extension wave iii. I believed market will start making a retracement for wave iv before another bullish continuation to complete wave v as long the retracement critical line stay intact. And for wave v & C (maybe next week), there is 2 scenario which is either wave v is truncated (white) or not (yellow). This can only be determine later. Please watch carefully the major bullish reversal critical line. If this line is taken, then the magenta/yellow count in my previous daily scenario chart (13/04/08 - Pre Market Overview Forecast Malaysia Forex Training Centre) will be invalid which is preferable to the white count. Otherwise we may see a new major downtrend starting later next week. Good luck.

At this moment, price already reached my TP2. What a nice bullish continuation. I�m waiting for a retracement signal from BSTS. Unless we have another bullish continuation, I believed we shall a retracement phase later. Only make an entry if there is a complete retracement signal from BSTS. For time being, just enjoy the wave. Happy weekends and good luck.

[B][U]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview[/U][/B]

Chart 1H - Unless we have a true breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 4, I believed market in retracement phase to complete wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 and C. If this happen, we shall see either wave 5 is truncated (yellow) or another impulsive trend to complete wave 5 (white). But if later the price break my retracement critical line, then I need to re-counts again.

Chart 4H - Basically I divided the charts into 4 zones :-

1. Green Zones - Bullish Continuation Zones
    Refering to either a wave 3 extension or wave 5 bullish continuation (white).

2. Teal Zones - Retracement Zones
    Refering to corrective phase to complete wave 4 as long the retacement critical line is not taken. Expected once wave 4 is establish, we shall see a bullish continuation to complete wave 5.

3. Maroon Zones - Bearish Reversal Bias
    Only considered once the retracement critical line is taken.

4. Red Zones - Bearish Continuation (Reversal Confirmation)
    Only considered once the bearish continuation critical line 1 is taken.

** Please take notes that wave 5 could be a truncated wave (yellow) or an impulsive wave (white).

Chart Daily - Please study all alt counts (yellow, white & cyan) and I can only determine which counts is more favourably later.

Summary :-

Preferable, market in retracement (corrective) phase to complete wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5.

Wave 5 could be a truncated wave or impulsive wave.

Please looks for a wave 4 retracement signal and later a wave 5 bullish continuation signal from BSTS. Adviseable to wait for a complete triggered BSTS signal before making any entry. Good luck.