GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

I believed market in retracement phase to complete subwave iv. Unless the price make a breakout to the retracement critical line in cyan, preferable there will be another bearish continuation to complete subwave v. Please look for a bearish continuation signal after completion of subwave iv and later a bullish reversal signal preferably to perform wave b after completion of subwave v from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, price inside my small teal corrective triangle. I believed price in progress to perform subwave c and wave iv later today. Otherwise we may see a price progress following the white count. Please make an analysis to all possible alternate counts (yellow, magenta & white) and fills in your checklist before deciding which preferable entry to take later. Good luck.

At this moment, price already break my upper green trendline. I believed market in progress to complete subwave iv. Expecting there will be another bearish continuation later to complete subwave v and a (if yellow count is valid) once subwave iv is completed with condition the cyan retracement critical line still intact. But please study alternate count in magenta and white. Please look for any bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment price already break my retracement critical line. Therefore, favourably the cyan downtrend subwave is considered to be completed. So we have 2 possibility wave count which is in yellow or white. Please be extra carefull for next possible market trend. Good luck.

Unless the bullish continuation line 2 & 3 is taken, I believed market in wave b (yellow) and expecting to see another major bearish trend later this week. Otherwise we may see a strong bullish continuation according to white count. Advisable to look for an entry signal from BSTS 3 but make sure to wait for an entry confirmation from BSTS 2. Good luck.

Please analyze all 3 possible counts. Preferably, as long the bullish continuation line 2 & 3 still intact, I believed there will be another bearish trend later. A completion of subwave a b c in cyan would bolster this scenario. Otherwse we may see another bullish continuation trend later. Therefore, please look for a bearish trend signal or another bulish continuation signal later from BSTS.

At the moment, price already touch the lower trendline. Either there will be a bearish continuation, I can only determine later. Please study both alternate counts which is the downtrend subwave counts in cyan and the white count. As long the bearish critical line still intact, I believed there will be a major bearish trend later. Otherwise, we may see a bullish trend later according to the a, b & c in white count. Preferable to wait for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS as long the scenario still valid. Good luck.

Since the price already break my previous chart bearish critical line, therefore I need to recount the wave. Please study all alternate counts, and looks from BSTS, which trend is more preferable. Please be more extra carefull since today got a �Nonfarm Employment Change�. Good luck.

Until this moment, my bullish continuation line 3 still a strong resistance and price just bounce back performed a �double top�. If the double top is valid, expected to see a bearish trend next week. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation. Happy weekends.

[B][U]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview[/U][/B]

Chart 1H - Unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 2 and the �double top ?� stay valid, I expecting there will be a bearish trend later on next week. Otherwise we may see a bullish trend (white).

Chart 4H - I believed a truncated wave 5 already established and I�m looking forward to see a completion of corrective wave of a, b and c (yellow) later on next week. But please study all the alternate counts and wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.

Chart Daily - I�m looking forward for a completion of subwave a, b and c in cyan unless the price making a strong breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 2.

[B][U]Summary :[/U][/B]

Preferable, market in corrective phase to finish wave c corrective after an impulsive wave 1 2 3 4 & a truncated wave 5 (yellow).

Please looks for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later for wave c. This scenario only valid as long the bullish critical line 2 and the �double top ?� stay valid. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation accordingly to alternate wave count in white. Advisable to wait for a complete triggered BSTS signal before making any entry. Good luck.

Looking forward to see a breakout to the lower trendline of my small teal triangle soon. Expecting for a major corrective later this week to complete wave c (yellow). A true breakout to the lower thick red trendline would bolster this scenario. But the major bearish trend have a possibility which is either an impulsive wave c (yellow) or just a truncated wave c that will only perform a triple bottom (magenta) later. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation after a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 3. Please noted that today is a holiday for Gbp & Japan (will continue until tuesday). Good luck.

At this moment, price already touched my lower red trendline and bounce back. Either they will be a bearish continuation and later break the lower red trendline, can only be determine later. I believed market in the process to complete wave a or subwave i before a major bearish trend after completion of wave b or subwave ii. Unless the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would still be valid. Please look for a bearish continuation signal later once wave b or subwave ii is completed. Good luck.

At this moment, price already entered into my bearish bias maroon triangle zones. Expecting to see a bullish retracement to complete wave b/ii later once wave a/i is completed before another strong bearish trend to perform wave c either in magenta or yellow. This scenario would still valid unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2. Advisable to look for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

Unless my bearish continuation critical line 1 is taken, I believed wave a or 1 already completed. Looking forward to see a bullish retracement trend later to perform wave b or 2. A true breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster this point of view. Its better to wait for a complete signal for any bullish retracement signal or bearish continuation signal later today or tomorrow. Please don�t forget about the possibility of alternate count in white. Good luck.

I�m looking forward to see a small bearish trend to perform subwave b in cyan before another bullish trend to complete wave c (cyan) or wave b (magenta) or wave 2 (yellow). This scenario would still valid unless the price later break my bullish continuation line 2. Please also noted about bullish wave count in white. Therefore, please be confirm later which trend is more preferable from BSTS signal. Good luck

I believed market already in bearish corrective trend at the moment. Expecting to complete the corrective sequences a b c for the bullish truncated trend 1 2 3 4 5 in previous month (yellow). A true breakout to the bearish continuation line 2 & 3 would bolster this scenario. Please study all possible counts and wait for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

At this moment, market in bearish continuation trend. I�m waiting for a retracement to complete subwave iv later once wave iii is completed. Please look for a bearish continuation signal later for subwave v from BSTS. Good luck

At this moment, price already hit my TP1. Either subwave iii already completed and starting to retrace to complete subwave iv, I only can determine later. Please study both counts (yellow & white) and analyse from BSTS for any signal to make an entry. Preferable to look for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS but please be carefull for any bullish reversal trend. Good luck.

I believed market in retracement phase to complete subwave iv (cyan) or wave 4 (white) before another bearish continuation to complete subwave v (cyan) and wave 3 (yellow). Please also consider the probability for wave count in white which is a truncated wave 5 (double bottom) scenario. At this moment, I still can�t determine either wave count in yellow or white is more preferable. Therefore, please be carefull before making any entry. Preferable for bearish continuation to complete wave 3 (yellow) or 5 (white) after completion of retracement subwave iv (cyan) or wave 4 (white). Good luck

At this moment, market still in strong bearish continuation trend. I�m looking forward for a bearish continuation signal and a major retracement phase later. So please be carefull before making any entry. Watch closely my proposed �double bottom� area (valid/invalid) and the bearish continuation line 3 for any breakout. Please study both yellow and white counts and wait for a good bearish continuation signal or retracement signal later from BSTS. Good luck and happy weekends.