GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Nice, but I didn’t quite get it, did you go long until 2.38 or short from 2.38?

Long…just a quick test on the demo account…

oh alright got it, looks like you got out at the right time lol

I’m placing an order at the 2.34 resistance area which got penetrated, hopefully it will become support, might wait for price action if it goes back down there

This baby is unstoppable: it has shot past 2.39 (!).

I have re-entered long on both demo and live accounts…

Zizi: did you go long at 2.34? If so, you must be pleased
by now!!

Wow, 90 pip jump while I was asleep, hit my tp at 2.39900…

Back in again at 2.39342, long sl at 2.39000

+70 pips lol

Great pair, eh? Well done…

Today the equities look in a muddle, rather than rallying for the Greek parliament vote…

It will be interesting to see what Draghi will be saying in his press conference this afternoon, after what looks to be a predictable ECB rate decision (=hold)… We also have to watch out for US Dollar runs as Yellen completes her testimony in the House of Representatives, and for Pound moves as BoE’s Carney will be giving a speech…

Happy trading out there!

Nice one! Worth the wait, you dont get this scalping

BoE governor indicates rate hike at the turn of the year.
GbpNzd pushing 2.4000

Im just sick to my stomach. It was just over 500 pips from my entry. I cant believe what a mistake.
I know im repeating myself but I need to vent how stupid I was.

Oh my God…did you click Sell instead of Buy?

No I usually trade .20 or .30 lots but when I set the order I forgot to change volume from the default 1000k

What will you do now?

right now its up 471 pips for a grand total of 29.31. Nothing I can do but keep looking at it and thinking what coulda been lol

Oh well…there is always another day!

It could always be worse. Im good when it comes to letting bad trades go. But this is bugging the sh@$t out of me.

Try to look on the positive side.
First, at least you’re in profit not losing
Second, you know your judgment was right

Just had a 150 pip drop, might be a good time to go long

How many pips is the spread for you guys? Mine is 6 right now but it reaches 8 sometimes!