GBP/NZD DROPS three hundred and fifty pipsā€¦

???

UK cut ratesā€¦Sterling plummets
NZ cut raresā€¦Kiwi soars

Whoever said trading was easy?

Indeedā€¦

:S

Gov. Wheeler (RBNZ) speaking now:

GBP/NZD has not been this low since 2013. I took a long position at 1.7870. Iā€™m just gambling, but how much lower can it go?

There goes Wheelerā€¦

It looks like fun :slight_smile:

Enjoy :slight_smile:

I cut my loss 40 pip on nzdusd

1. Gov Wheeler (RBNZ) speaks at 9.30pm GMT+1 tonight;

2. tomorrow, first the Global Dairy Auction between 12pm and 2pm or 3pm (GMT+1), then

NZ (un) employment data at 11.45pm (GMT+1)ā€¦

GBP/NZD sub-1.78 once more, butā€¦

well obviously the gbp nzd will fall because its big brother nzd usd will rise with the aud usd will rise as will eur usd
gbp isnā€™t as strong as the euro so follows aud usd which rises when the us stocks plummet and the nzd usd follows the aud usd
but thats only today once the us market opens the
expect a massive big red bar for the gbp nzd expect a massive fall for gbp nzd geeze do you al not know what to do

Positive July CPI figures released just now send GBP/NZD rocketing up (this thing was like a pool of petrol waiting for a lit match):

no it doesnā€™t i saved you once on the gbp nzd before when you bought shes gonna plummet

Yes and no: the NZD has had a lot of positive influence on this pair following drops, some of which fuelled by USD risingā€¦ As I spent many hours studying and writing about on here, a rise of USD has negative consequences for both GBPUSD and NZDUSD, but which of the two dropping pairs GBPNZD will respond to depends on a variety of factors: post-Brexit, it has been the Pound pair to take the lead, but in 2015 it was the falling Kiwi pair to lead GBPNZDā€¦

It is a complex, shifting, three-way dynamic.

and there she goes expect 30 percent drop sheesh , feel like none of you are listenting to me

wake up , shes gonna plummet

means nothing my friend its maths and corroliation

3 way dynamic its every single pair minors and majors combinations to an explination influence of positive outcome
Its a highly mathamatical forumula , more than you can imagine 3 way dynamic i wish

its 57 combinations corriltion minite buy minute which i can do 3 way dynamic i wish

The usd is not rising its crumbling the market is crashing there going to the next gf2 the us is collapsing its all over for them the eur usd cut put nail in coffin plus my maths add up to a massive collapse i predicted the global financial crises and iā€™m predicting that has nothing that is what is about to come