GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Leave him alone or u can challange me

It’s okay, really,

and for anyone who has seen this

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/81348-freefx-fiftieth-video-my-year-markets-july-2015-2016-a.html

he/she will know how problematic my trading has become in the last year…

But, unlike others, I do not hide my mistakes and live a lie that all is well with my trading:

if I did, I would not publish my results on here so transparently, and so openly admit to

my own failures.

In other words: I am not offended by SpeedBump’s comments, although he/she is welcome

to share his/her own trading failures - we all have some.

You certainly have been very honest and transparent in reporting your trades. Many in this forum will report their good profitable trades with enthusiasm, but may barely mention the trades that went against them.

Which 40 minutes would that be then?
Perhaps you meant tomorrow? :slight_smile:

Neither can I nor do I need to challenge you, & like I said on one of your many other threads, you won’t attract any takers anyway.

Fortunately I used my grey matter a long time ago, switched sides & now offer mugs (ooops sorry, I mean clients) the opportunity to continually donate their hard earned, life savings & credit card limits by clicking buy & sell buttons all day long.
Far more lucrative & loads more fun.

You mean everyone’s not really a winner on retail forums & social media? :o
I’m completely shocked & stunned.

Ah, speedbump, you are a broker/dealer, then?

What brings you among us, poor losers, then?

They’re as bad as unrequired apostrophes, aren’t they?

So, you have not answered my question…

I think you are just here to troll…

Lexy is right, you are using apostrophes for plural,which is the capital sin of grammar.

Go home and stop this nonsense.

Someone is awake.
You’re often as bad as he is though mate :8:

If you say so.
Usually the stock answer when things aren’t going the way you’d like :slight_smile:

Suit yourself …

I had the displeasure to meet you before:

I really do not see what value your posts add to the community.

I don’t want to be right, I just want you to talk with me without taking the moral high ground.

Ohhhh how incredibly tempting it would be to reply to that particular comment.
I think I’ll let it drift away gently in the breeze though.

Enjoy your fundamental cogitating :slight_smile:

Well okay

Best of luck with your brokerage/dealing.

Lol, Pipme, the clue is in his choice of name - those humps in the road are a nuisance, created to slow everyone down - once aware of their presence we get used to them.

Not a proud moment in my forum history, Peterma, I really was not very forgiving.

I see that SpeedBump is in some kind of brokerage industry but he/she will just not

say much at all, so it is a shame because it feels like a missed opportunity… He/she

was on this thread already, earlier on, but, again, there was no insight given…

I suppose we can just leave it at that.

Excellent article today, post-BoE rate decision, on why

GBP/NZD is still set for a great recovery:

Good article but I disagree with the idea of a major turnaround. They agree that a Kiwi rate cut is priced in already, so no reason there for a reversal. No mention of Carney saying UK rates will likely fall to zero which, based on today’s performance, is hardly likely to push Sterling upwards.
Still, we will know soon enough.

Have a pleasant evening

Yes, you are right…

It does remain to be seen…

The last bastion of carry trading, the NZD, has been range-bound between 0.70 and 0.73 for

nearly two months against the Dollar, but the seven-day fall from mid-July (daily chart) from

the top to the bottom of that range was looking good for a break below 0.70…

It seems that if the Pound cannot save GBP/NZD from continued weakness, then it falls back

to the Kiwi to tumble in order to truly motivate the GBP/NZD up. . .

It is likely that the next BoE rate cut or asset purchase increase would not necessarily

be met with the same degree of surprise and repositioning by the markets, but, as you say,

we will know soon enough…

One thing that the article gets wrong is the date of the next RBNZ rate decision, quoted as

being on the 8th of August, which is next Monday, when, in reality, it will be on the Wednesday

(10th). . .

Have a pleasant evening too!

:slight_smile:

https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/analysis/commitments-of-traders

The COT report came out last night showing a softening of net-long Kiwi exposure from leveraged funds (non-commercial), although since the report’s cut-off date (Tuesday) the Kiwi has suffered some losses:

The lack of conviction to either the long or the short side is reflected in price, and it does make it difficult to position in a long-term sense.

Hello, peeps!

Tonight is the eagerly anticipated

RbNZ rate decision…

If that were not enough, following

the rate decision Wheeler will give

testimony to NZ’s parliament about

this…

Expect some Kiwi action :))