GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

every currency counts dont ever forget it

I have 2 infractions so take what i taught you my friend analyzie it 1 more and i’m banned, i lik you your a kewl dude, use your knowledge dont follow trends follow corroliations improve your maths and you will be a great trader i see potention in you pip me happy thats why i saved your but

The usd is not rising its crumbling the market is crashing there going to the next gf2 the us is collapsing its all over for them the eur usd cut put nail in coffin plus my maths add up to a massive collapse i predicted the global financial crises and i’m predicting that has nothing that is what is about to come

there she goes plummeting and this is just the start wait till the us opens down and its only 7:30
the big crash is coming take your super people thats just my opinion not advice
I mean i don’t even like the gbp i only post cause i think ur a kewl dude pip me happy

shell prob hit 50 percent in the red by 6am tomorrow morning aus time

…a very positive GDT auction:

Why would you be banned?

Lol : D again

I have one infractions too fisherman and i like it its cool , they say you not a man if you dont have one

Hello peeps!

Waiting for NZ (un)employment figures…

Very good news for New Zealand employment, and I am happy for them, I truly am…

but it is of course a sad moment for my Kiwi-bearish ambitions:

lol thanks for the comments guys I have 2 infractions for posting to much or double posting something like that.

The lack of a rally after both a stellar GDT auction earlier today

and an equally impressive (un)employment data just now seems to suggest

that Kiwi positioning is truly not to the upside but neutral if not slightly bearish;

here is the 5m chart again, fifteen minutes after the (un)employment data was

released:

There may be a reason: in last week’s COT report, large speculators (non-commercials)

flipped to net-short, albeit not heavily so, for the first time in weeks:

Source: https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/analysis/commitments-of-traders

Ha ha thanks for the support, plus you made me laugh “and i like it its cool” lmfao lol good stuff

Mildly positive UK employment figures send the GBPNZD rocket into orbit:

Yet gbp is down against jpy and USD

UK retail sales have just come out beating expectations at 5.9% from a forecast 3.4%, pushing GBP/NZD once again above 1.80:

Pound/Dollar climbed to 1.31;

GbpNzd climbed from about 1.7925 to 1.81 just today:

I sold my position for +200 pips profit. I may get back in if it decides to go back below 1.7900. If not, I’ll wish you luck and hope it continues up above 2.00 and beyond.

Well done, Yohec! !!

Thank you…